- 05-07-2010, 12:16 AM
- 05-07-2010, 09:21 AM
Most users experience very little shutdown with Natadrol, so if you are in that group then lighter PCT options may suffice.
Both Formadrol XL and T-911 are both just $5 more on NutraPlanet than plain 6-bromo, so I can't see any reason not to chose them!
Also they have a much more comprehensive formulation than 6-bromo solo for a PCT that should not only provide better recovery if you are shut down at all, but also numerous users have reported continued strength gains during their PCT with these products.
- 05-07-2010, 09:37 AM
I'm with ZB. Not a fan of 6-bromo at all. If you like it, and have it on hand, then go for it, but I believe there are better options out there.
Similar Forum Threads
- By animalkrack3r in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 02-19-2012, 04:34 PM
- By doolee in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 02-06-2011, 12:57 PM
- By burywhite in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-30-2010, 01:08 PM
- By schwellington in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 10-01-2010, 01:23 PM
- By Chico222 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 06-18-2010, 11:28 PM