my asgt thoughts

  1. my asgt thoughts


    I previously said i would post back on the asgt. the lifter gyms (LG) guy really hyped it up; so i was skeptical to say the least. Reason beingis; every damn company sells there stuff with the false pretense of it performing like a Ferrari

    BY FAR THE BEST PW DRINK OUT THERE! HANDS DOWN
    i will recommend and use again!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by upTown View Post
    I previously said i would post back on the asgt. the lifter gyms (LG) guy really hyped it up; so i was skeptical to say the least. Reason beingis; every damn company sells there stuff with the false pretense of it performing like a Ferrari

    BY FAR THE BEST PW DRINK OUT THERE! HANDS DOWN
    i will recommend and use again!
    hell yeah man! amazing stuff!
    •   
       


  3. I do lift gyms ..Great feedback!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    I do lift gyms ..Great feedback!
    it's true... I have seen the pics!
    Working on living

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    it's true... I have seen the pics!
    those were classified!
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    those were classified!
    The Major has classified clearance...

    And yes, ASGT is awesome.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    The Major has classified clearance...

    And yes, ASGT is awesome.
    Not my type of clearence ~LG33 Cloak Dagger level 5~

  8. weren't you logging this? whats a guy to do about getting a link?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    weren't you logging this? whats a guy to do about getting a link?
    Anadraulic State GT: LIGHTNING EDITION-RAWberry Lemonade EXPLOSION! Sponsored Boblog
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  10. AS GT is for real, cant complain about an enhanced product at a lower price!
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    AS GT is for real, cant complain about an enhanced product at a lower price!
    hell yeah man, its the way it needs to be stuff is selling like CRAZY!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. ASGT
    By onlyone in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-11-2011, 10:52 AM
  2. asgt ?
    By mikaveli06 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-15-2010, 06:37 PM
  3. ASGT - my thoughts
    By GeekPoop in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-21-2010, 06:19 PM
  4. ASGT
    By fightbackhxc in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-30-2010, 11:41 PM
  5. ASGT
    By fightbackhxc in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-16-2010, 07:21 PM
Log in
Log in