Natabolic Stack - AnabolicMinds.com

Natabolic Stack

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.

Natabolic Stack

After carefully researching various PH's, I have decided to go with LG Sciences Natabolic Stack in hopes of breaking through this plateau that I hit six months ago and can't seem to overcome despite changing up my routine, etc.

I think I am the perfect test subject for the Natabolic Stack and here's why: I have been lifting hard and heavy for two years now and gained a solid 30 lbs of lean muscle mass au naturel. That's right, no PH's, no juice -- all natural. I currently stand 6ft 2in, weigh 230lbs and have 18" arms (18 3/4" pumped). The only supplements I have been taking are: Nytric EFX (All American EFX), Kre-Alkalyn (All American EFX), glutamine, glucosamine, BCAA's, ZMA, multivitamin, fish oil, flax, whey protein isolate and a solid, high protein diet (300+ grams per day). Unfortunately, I am at a point in my training where I just can't seem to get any bigger.

So, if I run the Natabolic Stack and begin experiencing gains/results, then I will know this product works in the manner in which the makers have described and designed it. I will run the cycle for the recommended 10 weeks and take 8 Natadrol per day instead of the recommended 4-6. Users have reported significant results from taking 8 instead of the 4-6 and the LG reps are on board with this.

I will post my results once my stack arrives and I begin running it. As far as my routine is concerned, I'm already moving good weight. 500lb deadlift, 405lb bench press, etc.

Stay tuned.....

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Good luck man. I love LG products.
  3. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation

This is why the Natabolic stack was developed! a safer alternative to PH's.

Keep us updated.
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.

looking forward to seeing how this treat you bro!!
    Working on living

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 301
    Last Post: 11-15-2010, 09:49 AM
  2. Natabolic Stack
    By CrazyBassGuy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-04-2010, 07:25 PM
  3. Natabolic Stack
    By bvaneenen in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 07-25-2010, 03:19 AM