Trifecta stack end of week 2 stats

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys,

Just finished week 2 of trifecta with anabolic pump (because I put in fat easily with carbs).

Starting weight: 165 lbs
body fat: 11 %

end of week 2
weight: 170.2 lbs
body fat: 10 - 10.5%

Worth noting that I've reduced my cardio sessions from 30 - 40 mins daily to only 2 - 3 times a week.

Following relatively high volume to increase hypertrophy.

Calories increased to 2,500. Was at 1900 on cut before cycle.

Very happy with results so far. The aim is to gain another 3 - 5 lbs in 2 weeks without gaining any fat.

ironguru

ironguru

Awards
sounds very very good

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
i too am at the end of week 2....down 4.2 lbs, strength up on all lifts. endurance and fullness is nuts. taking in between 2100-2500 cal a day. stacking natadrol on top of the tri stack. so far so good.

TerrorSquad8

Awards
i too am at the end of week 2....down 4.2 lbs, strength up on all lifts. endurance and fullness is nuts. taking in between 2100-2500 cal a day. stacking natadrol on top of the tri stack. so far so good.
What's your dosing like with natadrol and trifecta and how long you running it?

mamasboytay

Awards
I didn't start my gains until weeks 2, gained 8 lbs and then lost. Ended up at beginning lbs, but lost 2 %bf

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
What's your dosing like with natadrol and trifecta and how long you running it?
i'm dosing 6 on the m1d and mm, and 8 a day with natadrol. i picked up 2 bottles of nat during the sale so total cycle will be 30 days, not including the formadrol.

TerrorSquad8

Awards
i'm dosing 6 on the m1d and mm, and 8 a day with natadrol. i picked up 2 bottles of nat during the sale so total cycle will be 30 days, not including the formadrol.
Thats what I was thinking on doing. Thanks man, how you liking it so far?

ironguru

ironguru

Awards
why did you lose your gains ???

ironguru

ironguru

Awards
I didn't start my gains until weeks 2, gained 8 lbs and then lost. Ended up at beginning lbs, but lost 2 %bf
why did you lose your gains ??

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
i think he's talking about weight gain, not strength gain. @terror, i'm diggin it man, this is my first stack so i'm impressed with my gains.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i think he's talking about weight gain, not strength gain. @terror, i'm diggin it man, this is my first stack so i'm impressed with my gains.
Trifecta really proves it selve! im glad your happy with it:D

TerrorSquad8

Awards
Sweet man...I just ordered trifecta last night. I wasn't able to get natdrol too. But I'm pumped for this, I haven't been on anything like this and my diet is the best it has ever been. Expecting big things.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweet man...I just ordered trifecta last night. I wasn't able to get natdrol too. But I'm pumped for this, I haven't been on anything like this and my diet is the best it has ever been. Expecting big things.
great choice my friend!, keep us informed of your progress!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You'll get plenty of gains with the Trifecta, Natadrol will come in hand down the road, but dont worry about not being able to throw it in with your MMv3 and M1D.

The first time I ran MM(v2) and M1D I had never been so impressed with zero sides and over 5lbs of lean gains, with no bloat or visible fat gain.

n87

Awards
  • Established
Been thinking about Trifesta too. What kind of PCT one needs to run? Do you get backpumps? Is it methylated, in other words do you need on cycle liver support?
Thanks.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been thinking about Trifesta too. What kind of PCT one needs to run? Do you get backpumps? Is it methylated, in other words do you need on cycle liver support?
Thanks.
not methylated, no need for extra liver support.

For pct, Formadrol Extreme and/or T-911 will get the job done!

TerrorSquad8

Awards
You'll get plenty of gains with the Trifecta, Natadrol will come in hand down the road, but dont worry about not being able to throw it in with your MMv3 and M1D.

The first time I ran MM(v2) and M1D I had never been so impressed with zero sides and over 5lbs of lean gains, with no bloat or visible fat gain.
Sweet man, that's what I wanna hear. I can't wait to get into should be here Monday. Gonna hit hard!

zb126

Awards
  • Established
Sweet man, that's what I wanna hear. I can't wait to get into should be here Monday. Gonna hit hard!
Do it man! Hit the weights hard, the diet nice and clean and you will get some good side effect free results!