can I stack M1-D with Natadrol?

Frtdrmrose7

Awards
Just finished a great 4 week cycle with the trifecta stack and doing my PCT now, (had to cut short to come home from Afghanistan for birth of child) I lost 12 lbs of BF and am definately more tone and muscular than ever before. I am going to do a cycle of Natadrol next and was wondering if I can stack in M1-D with it for even better results, I am anticipating doing 2/2/1/1 (2 pre and 2 post)on the Natadrol if this is possible what would be a good dosing for the M1-D? I appreciate the help. And thanks to LG for great products.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
This stack is becoming really popular. I'd dose natadrol at 6 per day and m1d at the same. Should make for some mad strength gains.

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
This stack is becoming really popular. I'd dose natadrol at 6 per day and m1d at the same. Should make for some mad strength gains.
i just started stacking natadrol with the trifecta stack.

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
2/2/2 on all of them brother....4 days into the stack maybe just placebo effect but damn dude....for me, the weights are flying around

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
2/2/2 on all of them brother....4 days into the stack maybe just placebo effect but damn dude....for me, the weights are flying around
Day4 is when I started to feel Nara-d. That on feeling we all crave, this is at 8 per day right from day 1 though.

jcr1

Banned
Awards
It is becoming a popular stack, u should include nata in the trifecta stack!!! Ill take two cycles please:)

biggkarim

biggkarim

Awards
This stack is the Shiznit!!!! Just started last sunday, I'm having the most incredible pumps, unreal vascularity and hungry all the time. Strength very good on restricted calories(8weeks out from competition)

suresha

Awards
  • Established
LG=LEGAL GARBAGE

TerrorSquad8

Awards
I'm thinking of running Natadrol and Trifecta in a few weeks. Sounds like a great combo. I have been cutting for bout 2 months now and this will be a great way to get my strenght up and still stay lean.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking of running Natadrol and Trifecta in a few weeks. Sounds like a great combo. I have been cutting for bout 2 months now and this will be a great way to get my strenght up and still stay lean.
Keep us updated on that stack man.

TerrorSquad8

Awards
Keep us updated on that stack man.
I would like you in put on the dosing and length of this natadrol and trifecta stack.
Run it for 6 weeks or 8 weeks?

I wanna take natadrol at 8 caps a day.
I have been looking all over the forums but haven't found exact info on this stack.
Anything would help, thanks.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would like you in put on the dosing and length of this natadrol and trifecta stack.
Run it for 6 weeks or 8 weeks?

I wanna take natadrol at 8 caps a day.
I have been looking all over the forums but haven't found exact info on this stack.
Anything would help, thanks.
a 6 week run would be nice! Id run the ND for 6 weeks, add in the trifecta for the last 4;)

TerrorSquad8

Awards
a 6 week run would be nice! Id run the ND for 6 weeks, add in the trifecta for the last 4;)
That sounds good, that's what I'm gonna do. Thanks for the info. I can't wait to get one this. This will be my first ph.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That sounds good, that's what I'm gonna do. Thanks for the info. I can't wait to get one this. This will be my first ph.
Outstanding.. if you need anything at anytime..just hollar at us:D

Dirty music

Awards
  • Established
how long would you run both?both at 6 weeks?or 8 weeks natadrol and 6 weeks m1d?

TerrorSquad8

Awards
Outstanding.. if you need anything at anytime..just hollar at us:D
Thanks man. I was wondering (now this is me just thinking) but with being on the Trifecta could I add in a test booster during it would that be best left for the PCT? Which is Formadrol. I know kinda a simple questions, but what to make sure. Also my Kit is coming with GH-Enerate. I love taking GH products, I sleep so good on them.

Thanks Guys

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks man. I was wondering (now this is me just thinking) but with being on the Trifecta could I add in a test booster during it would that be best left for the PCT? Which is Formadrol. I know kinda a simple questions, but what to make sure. Also my Kit is coming with GH-Enerate. I love taking GH products, I sleep so good on them.

Thanks Guys
I find GH products to be useful whether on cycle or afterwards.

And yes, keep the Formadrol (and/or T-911) for PCT, but feel free to stack Natadrol (and/or MMv3) alongside the M1D.

TerrorSquad8

Awards
I find GH products to be useful whether on cycle or afterwards.

And yes, keep the Formadrol (and/or T-911) for PCT, but feel free to stack Natadrol (and/or MMv3) alongside the M1D.
Thanks man, I think I'm just gonna run trifecta as directed for this first run and see how it goes. Cant wait to start it Monday.

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
i just started my formadrol 3 days ago. i dosed the nata at 8 ed and the m1d and mm at 6 ed. had 2 bottles of natadrol so the cycle went about 8 weeks. lost around 2% bf and lifts went up 5 to 7 lbs. i would say not a bad run. gonna run some h drol next.