It's Official

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
No one from this point on can talk crap about LG. (Beazy Law T.911)

All I ever did for these guys was post a simple, short video of how much I love one of their products.

Do you know what they do in return??

They send you a whole bunch of stuff!!!!

T-SHIRT
SHAKER BOTTLE
ANY SUPPLEMENT OF CHOICE (I got Methyl 1-D)

Pretty much what they told you what you would get, but wait.... There Is a problem. My case of Methyl is open? What the? Wow.... T-911 SAMPLES TOO!!!

Jesus. Well over a hundred dollars worth or stuff for just two minutes of my time. These guys are either Insane or just actually care, you decide.

Again, I can not tell you all how much I appreciate this, It really means alot.

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
Wow grats Beazy!!

Thats a lot of love from LG, great company.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
You're 18 and those supplements are for people over the age of 21 ;)
Not that i would of cared when i was 18.

That's awesome though, I can't wait to try out my LG products i ordered!

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
If it works, you see results, cost effective, and it does no bodily harm, whats the problem?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Eric, and the rest of the lg team are a great bunch of guys. They really do care about our customers and what they say.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Truely you all are. I never recieved such great service and appreciation from any supplement company like LG.

You can bet on me buying nearly everything through you all now.

The whole reason for this post in the first place was that you all when beyond the set standard of customer care. If you all ever need anything, don't be afraid to ask. I'm more than willing to advice my positive opinion of you all on any website or anything. Also, I started spreading the word at my college last night. Everyone wants to get big and buff when you are young and partying in college. Figured like a good tactic to me.

So if you ever need any customer reviews, testimonials, anything, I'm your man.