Natabolic Stack- Dosing Question

dlinelifter

Awards
Hi all,

I'm a 270lb athlete, trying to put on a few lbs of lean mass, or at the very least hold my weight and switch a little bit of bf for muscle. Mostly looking for strength gains and jumps in the weightroom. My diet is clean, not recommended for everybody but optimal for keeping on weight. Work out 4-5 times a week, 6-7 counting runs.

Natabolic Stack looks awesome. I've had great success with Anabolic Xtreme's Hyperdrol X2 and Mass FX stack (before they pulled HX2 of course) and very recently with the USP Labs Prime and Powerfull (didn't really take the Anabolic Pump, so it wasn't technically the Asteroid Stack). I've been reading some of the logs and was hoping I could get a little feedback on the stack.

Not quite sure how dosage for this stuff works with weight, but it seems like guys at 190lbs are taking Natadrol 8x a day and getting the best results. Would I ever want to go over 8 a day? Also, should I start with a lower dose for the first week to assess tolerance? But it has never been a problem with other things, I'm not worried. Finally, with such high doses should I go over a 40 day cycle, and will one bottle of Formadrol be sufficient after?

Thanks a lot guys. I really appreciate the help. On another note, as a fellow Michigander it's nice to see some good products coming out of the home state. Keep it up.

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
I'd say go for a 8 week cycle atleast 6-7, seems to take a bit to kick in. I'm running 3 bottles, did 1st at 6 caps a day (1 bottle = 20 days) then then next 2 bottles at 8 caps a day 15 days per bottle, almost done with 2nd bottle now. strength didnt really start picking up for me til i went to the 8 caps, but im also recomping. The 1 bottle of formadrol will be plenty havent really had any shutdown or side effects to speak of.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You always want to start at the low end, just to asses the product and see how your body is taking to it..allot of folks are ramping up the dosage to 8, we recommend 3-6, but 8 seems to be giving people what there really for, but then again some guys are running at 6 and are very pleased with results..

dlinelifter

Awards
Ok thanks guys. I'll probably start with 6 a day then and move to 8 after a week or 2.

If I run an 8 week cycle, is one bottle of formadrol going to be enough after?

Also, it looks like a lot of guys are using GHenerate and I-GH-1, but I've seen some do it for the whole stack and some use it just with Formadrol. I'd like to use it all the way through, that sound ok?

Thanks

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok thanks guys. I'll probably start with 6 a day then and move to 8 after a week or 2.

If I run an 8 week cycle, is one bottle of formadrol going to be enough after?

Also, it looks like a lot of guys are using GHenerate and I-GH-1, but I've seen some do it for the whole stack and some use it just with Formadrol. I'd like to use it all the way through, that sound ok?

Thanks

Yes one bottle will be fine, and yes to your other question about the GH/I-GH-1

dlinelifter

Awards
Nice, thanks. decided not to go with the I-GH-1, but got 2 natabolic stacks on the way. might pick up the I-gh-1 after a while.

I'll post something when I'm done, let you know how it goes.

USPS says it's arriving in the mail today. like Christmas in April...

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice, thanks. decided not to go with the I-GH-1, but got 2 natabolic stacks on the way. might pick up the I-gh-1 after a while.

I'll post something when I'm done, let you know how it goes.

USPS says it's arriving in the mail today. like Christmas in April...

Awesome!..thats fine with not adding in the I-GH-1. Your going to really enjoy what you went with. Gotta love Christmas in April:D! let me know how it goes bro!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Nice stack man! Get ready to get hungry on 8 natadrol per day!!

dlinelifter

Awards
Ok quick update. Been takin 6 nat a day for the last couple days. Ghenerate also, morning/pwo and before bed. White flood pwo also, orange triad multi, cla, con-cret, so on and so forth...

I worked out for an 1:45 on thursday, and couldn't even control myself for the next 3 hours. Been flying around I'll be keepin tabs on this, might be just a placebo effect, but I don't think so. I'm pretty good at telling when it's a mental boost and a real jump, and this felt like the real deal.

anyways, I'll keep you posted. See how this works out.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Natadrol kicked in at day 4 for me and it was a definate kick. Well being went way up. Reminds me on an's the one in the feel good factor.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok quick update. Been takin 6 nat a day for the last couple days. Ghenerate also, morning/pwo and before bed. White flood pwo also, orange triad multi, cla, con-cret, so on and so forth...

I worked out for an 1:45 on thursday, and couldn't even control myself for the next 3 hours. Been flying around I'll be keepin tabs on this, might be just a placebo effect, but I don't think so. I'm pretty good at telling when it's a mental boost and a real jump, and this felt like the real deal.

Awesome feedback!

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established

hey dline - you are a big guy, so was just hoping you would continue to update or get a log going. There are a lot of big guys like us using it, but not to many logs. Just a thought bro! And whiteflood???? hey Dline, the 90's called and said they want their preoworkout supps back!!! LOL seriously man ASGT is where it's at
this is whiteflood - :08:
this is ASGT - :AR15firing:

dlinelifter

Awards
Not a bad idea, Army Guy. I'll definitely try to get a log going in the next couple days. And I haven't tried an LG pwo's yet, so I can't comment, but let's not be hatin on the white flood hahaha can't argue with those pumps...

Dosage Question?: Lift at 8:30 am. Get up at 7:30, take 2 Nat immediately, then about 15-20 min pwo i take the Ghenerate and white flood. Sound ok to you guys?

Until then, quick update: Hit my 90% on power cleans today 6x1, great day in the weightroom. Great energy. Actually, great energy for most of the day.

So I read a bit about the vivid dreams that come with GHenerate. Expected to get some, since I had some nice dreaming with USP Labs Powerfull. Ghenerate wins hands down. At the risk of sounding ridiculous... I almost flipped on my roomate for leaving the oven on all night, until I realized it was just a dream I had last night... Crazy good stuff.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Hell yeah, the dreams on Ghenerate are mad!!
Taking the Ghenerate PWO will be fine, although what PWO shake do you consume?

I think pre bed is the best time for GHenerate anyway :)

dlinelifter

Awards
Taking the Ghenerate PWO will be fine, although what PWO shake do you consume?
I like to work out on an empty stomach (plus whatever pwo sup i'm taking seems to kick about 10x harder). so all I have before workout is about 8oz of Gatorade or grape juice with the Natadrol and creatine 1 hour before, and then about 20 min before i take 7-8 sprays Ghenerate. Then 15 minutes before its the other 12oz gatorade with 3 scoops white flood. Thats it for pwo shake. Any suggestions otherwise?

but I do take another 6-8 sprays Ghenerate pre-bedtime for my trip to imaginationland...

EDIT: Woah sorry guys i meant pre-wo, not post, by pwo. My fault. I take the ghenerate before lift. Normal protein shake post workout

Last edited:
Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I like to work out on an empty stomach (plus whatever pwo sup i'm taking seems to kick about 10x harder). so all I have before workout is about 8oz of Gatorade or grape juice with the Natadrol and creatine 1 hour before, and then about 20 min before i take 7-8 sprays Ghenerate. Then 15 minutes before its the other 12oz gatorade with 3 scoops white flood. Thats it for pwo shake. Any suggestions otherwise?

but I do take another 6-8 sprays Ghenerate pre-bedtime for my trip to imaginationland...

EDIT: Woah sorry guys i meant pre-wo, not post, by pwo. My fault. I take the ghenerate before lift. Normal protein shake post workout
Ah that makes more sense now!!! Sounds perfect man. How do you find the GHenerate affects you pre workout?

dlinelifter

Awards
How do you find the GHenerate affects you pre workout?
Decided to find out on Thursday. Didn't take any pre-wo supps, just the Ghenerate, 8 sprays maybe 20-25 minutes before the workout.

It was gun show day too...

Definitely felt an awesome pump. Maybe it was just that I wasn't expecting such a pump without any white flood (sorry Army Guy haha) but it was awesome. Good day.

Bumped up to natadrol 8 tabs today. Definitely feeling the hunger...... and loving it.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
HAHA great line Dline (excuse the pun LOL) glad to see things going well bro!!

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Very interesting. So besides first thing in the morning, Dline, when else do you take your doses of Natadrol? I'm definitely looking into this...

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I spread mine out evenly through out the day about 4-5 hours apart..

Hunger is huge on this.. I might ramp up the dose;D

dlinelifter

Awards
I've just been spreading it out with meals throughout the day, 2 at a time, either with food or protein/carb shakes. I always try to get my last dose in 2 hours before bed so I've got an empty stomach for the GHenerate.

It has been going great so far, I've been swamped this last week but I'll eventually get a quick mini-log up.

On another note, I've had some acne on my back. Anybody else experienced this? So far I'd say the benefits outweigh this small issue. Not really a problem, I'm not tryin to be in a Neutrogena commercial or anything...:laugh:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I have had a slight increase in acne.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I have had a slight increase in acne.
I had a little the first time, nothing major..I contributed it to throwing **** around in the gym and sweating! haha.. I'm on a second run right now and no issues:D

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Awwww, S H I T!!! Hit the lottery today (literally!)! Paid up the rent until July, now I'm going to buy some supps. I decided on running an 8-week stack of Natadrol and Ghenerate, I just haven't decided whether I'm going to stack it with Dermacrine or AndroHard by PP. I also purchased Black Cats (AI), BC-EAA, ASGT-SE, and Anadraulic State (LG Sciences). Question: Do I need three or four bottles of the Natadrol? I'm going to start off with 6 per day for the first week, then move to 8 for weeks 2-8. I may log this. Nutraplanet was very happy to get my order!

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
yeah I would log it. I love seeing big guy logs!!! I will be running something similar in July. As far as the dosing, If you have the money, I would get 4 and run it as long as you can. Then follow it up with Formadrol. You can stack those together, either, or like Kleen suggested on the other forum you could stack with Prime. I don't know how much you respond to supps, but I am going straight to 8 for the first month and then bumping to 9 or even 10.

IMBASEDGOD

Awards
Just a question

I just got the stack as well. I'm gonna start with 6 a day. Does that mean maybe like 3 pre wo and 6 post wo?

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
I just got the stack as well. I'm gonna start with 6 a day. Does that mean maybe like 3 pre wo and 6 post wo?
I would 8 no matter what.... But if your running 6. Go 2AM/2PreWo/2PostWo.