Little Help! Trifecta Stack or something else?

Tgranath

Awards
So I'm definitely new to this whole supplement thing so im looking for some help with my First "Cycle"!

About me: I currently lift every other day of the week always giving my muscles 1 day rest in between workouts. Also I frequently change my workouts for each muscle group so they don't get "bored". I eat pretty good for a college student and get the proper protein and calories. Also i am addicted to muscle milk and have one almost every day and on top of workouts. I have been on this schedule for about 3 months now and am looking far any help i can get "supplement wise" to help me gain muscle and also loose a little body fat around my stomach and chest to get more ripped for the summer!

So about a month ago i went in a GNC looking for advise and was really pushed to give USP labs Prime a try. Well i got it and a little more than 3 weeks later have to say i have seen some results but not really enough to wanna spend 50$ on another bottle! So i decided to do a little more research on other products out on the market that are stronger with better results. I came across many good reviews on the Trifecta Stack by LG sciences. I am highly considering ordering this stack and giving it a try. But first i have some questions.........
What kind of results have most of you seen from using this stack? Also would you recommend this stack to me or do you know of anything better you would suggest for me to try for my first "Cycle"?

I'll take any advise i can get! Thanks for reading.

Taylor

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
Honestly.... Your to "New" to be trying anything Hormonal. You will still have excellent "Newbie" gains for sure. I did not play around with Hormonal products till i had been lifting for 2 years. Really you have not hit a plateau yet. Sure you may struggle here and there but believe me this is the time when you will grow the most.

That said i just finished the Tri Fecta Stack (Link is in my signature) Excellent product Very Mile Side wise. Im curious to how you dosed your Prime? at least 6 a day for 4 weeks is my sweet spot but im getting ready to start the 69 protocol which im excited about. Nutra Planet has Prime on sale for like 30 bucks you should jump on it. Weeks 4-6 of Prime is always the best Brother

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
Also i lost about 15lb's on the Tri Stack and kept my strength and actually gained a little bit on some areas. I went high on dosage weeks 3 and 4 so that may have been what put me at my results. With all these products everybody reacts different. You need to know how your body is reacting. If you Try Epi, or Hdrol which are other Mild ProHormones in all Honest a SERM is needed because of Shutdown. The 2 mentioned above are great products but you really need to know whats going on in your body so you can combat possible sides.

The Tri Fects stack is extremely mild and Formadrol Extreme is the only required PCT for it. Dont be in a hurry take your time. Im doing blood work Monday so feel free to stop by my log and check it out!

Tgranath

Awards
I was dosing 2 pills, 3 times a day. 2 With breakfast, 2 with Lunch, and 2 with Dinner. Plus i would take about 1 to 2 pills before workouts on my workout days (So ever other day). I just really wasn't noticing much of a difference other than recovery seemed a bit faster. Now im not new to working out i just wanted to post the kind of schedule i have been on for the past 3 months since i added another day to my workouts and have increased cardio. I feel i have hit a plateau already and thats why i decided to look into pro-hormones after a gym buddy advised me it could really help with results. From what i have read the Trifecta stack is supposedly a good one for beginners to pro-hormones as everything is included and the sides are really low. That is why i have really been looking to give it a try!

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
I would run the Natadrol stack first. This would be a great recomping strength building stack to prepare you for Trifecta. Jump to LGs web page and look up the members of the stack and then jump over here to NP for pricing. You will be glad you did!!

Tgranath

Awards
Jump to LGs web page and look up the members of the stack and then jump over here to NP for pricing. You will be glad you did!!
^^^ Not exactly sure what you mean here?? But thanks for the advise i'm looking into it! Would i expect to see better results from the natabolic stack for the first time over running the Trifecta? Why do you believe this?

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
Like Lou said above, most guys wish they had waited on the PHs until after using everything else. This Nata stack is currently the best non PH on the market with the Asteroid stack by USP #2. That was why I made the suggestion. as far as the above post, NP stands for Nutra Planet and that is the store here on AM. It's pretty cheep here as well as at LGs store

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would jump on the Natadrol stack first in all seriousness, this was made for the one who wish not to take PH's, and after running this stuff it really speaks for itself. With the gains/results folks have seen from this it basically does a better job then some PH's out there.. also is much , much safer in terms of sides.. i would go this route IMO

Tgranath

Awards
Wow really appreciate all the advise you guys! Was not expecting this being a Newb but you all have been a big help! Looks like i will have too give the Natadrol a run and maybe ill be ready for the stronger stuff sooner. I hope it works better for me then Prime did (knock on wood)! Considering running 8 a day for maybe a 6 week cycle followed by a bottle of Formadrol. How does 3x3x2 for breakfast, lunch, and dinner sound? Also Why is a PCT of Formadrol suggested if nata is not a Ph? finally is there anything else you all suggest to stack with the Nata to get even better results? I will only be taking the Natadrol and a post workout protein shake. Thanks again guys

Taylor

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Wow really appreciate all the advise you guys! Was not expecting this being a Newb but you all have been a big help! Looks like i will have too give the Natadrol a run and maybe ill be ready for the stronger stuff sooner. I hope it works better for me then Prime did (knock on wood)! Considering running 8 a day for maybe a 6 week cycle followed by a bottle of Formadrol. How does 3x3x2 for breakfast, lunch, and dinner sound? Also Why is a PCT of Formadrol suggested if nata is not a Ph? finally is there anything else you all suggest to stack with the Nata to get even better results? I will only be taking the Natadrol and a post workout protein shake. Thanks again guys

Taylor
Thats why were here, PM me anytime! 3/3/2 sounds great..I would ramp up to it first . No need to start at 8..I would add AS-GT and AP which is Anadraulic pump to this stack.. these two supplements induced into this cycle will be mind blowing my friend trust me on that!

let me know if you need anything at anytime:D