Natadrol for bulking?

Dirty music

Awards
  • Established
im bulking right now and want to know if Natadrol would be good for that.since i see most ppl talking about cutting and leaning out with it.

my stack that i am thinking about would be:

Natadrol
AS GT
AN pump
creatine mono
some bcaa/recover drink.havent deicded yet
Gaspari's myofusion protein
Gaspari's real mass gainer

what do you think or is natadrol not for me yet?

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
Natadrol can be used for cutting or bulking. It would depend on your diet and your workout routine. I am currently running a Natadrol cycle and have gained some strength and more definition without changing my diet. If I was to change my diet for bulking than I would of had some weight and size increases.

So, yes it can be used for bulking. Just make sure you bulking diet and routine is set to go. It is a great supplement and gets better towards the last couple weeks.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
agreed, and there is creatine in ASGT. On the days you dose you should be fine on your creatine intake, and the days you don't, take CM as normal. Also, most people report heavier appetite while on Nata, so hit it bro!!! Throw up a log and we can help you along the way

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Absolutely. As previously stated, Natadrol is an extremely versatile supplement that can be used for bulking or cutting.

For more information, feel free to check out my review - Natadrol: 8 Week Review

Dirty music

Awards
  • Established
thanks,i think im bout to give it a try soon.last question.im a small fry,5'3 135,is dosing effect weight?should i only do 4 a day cause im smaller?thanks?

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
ok, please post all your stats up here bro. Age etc... and yes size is a factor. Will try to get an LG guy here to give a better answer

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok, please post all your stats up here bro. Age etc... and yes size is a factor. Will try to get an LG guy here to give a better answer
this

Dirty music

Awards
  • Established
age 23 soon to be 24.dont know my bf thou.what other stats would you like to know