Work Out Routine On Trifecta Stack

russo86

Awards
Hello, Im currently in Iraq but i have the means to go to the gym 5 days a week and thats what I do, to me the provided routine seems little and I like to start the week of with Legs . and do 3 days on 1 off 2 on 1 off. I like to do about 6 excersices 3 to 4 sets heavy volume....so my question is follow the routine or do my own thing?

fakies01

Awards
I think the wokout is weak. I am doing the workouts they provided and then adding some of my own.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do what you want bro this cycle is yours! I say while on our Trifecta stack train as hard as humanely possible, get the protein n carbs n healthy fats and watch your body transform!!

russo86

Awards
thanx alot i really appriciate it..........just woke up i started the stack yesterday and feel a lil pumped! now as far as cardio it say only 4X a week can i do more?

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
agreed, take the cycle by the horns brother. Just got back from the desert myself in Jan... good times... Give us more info (body stats etc...) I'll be following along my brother!!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cardio is good, you can do as much as you want. Are you a hardgainer or someone like myself who even though does craploads of cardio can still gain weight??

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cardio is good, you can do as much as you want. Are you a hardgainer or someone like myself who even though does craploads of cardio can still gain weight??
We must be brothers! hahahaha..agree to the OP..run it your way, do what thew guys said above..were here for you man!