question

pitbulldog

Awards
i just ordered the trifecta and was wondering how well this could help me maintain my strength on a cut(i've been doing a cut and have been losing a ton of weight, but have sacrificed some strength gains in the process)? i'll be stacking it with my homemade pre-workout(2 grams beta ala, 50 mg 1,3d, 3 grams aakg, 3 grams citrulline malate, 1200 mg yohimbe, 250 mg caffeine, 5 grams creatine mono, and 5 grams bcaa. all masked with 1 gram vitamin c packet) and my new thermo i'm gonna try called oxyelite pro. it's frustrating to lose those gains, that i worked so hard to acquire, but i've read some logs on this site and it sounds promising(from what i've read). so from honest opinions how do you think this will help on this kind of stack with my pre and on this calorie deficit, or should i wait till after the cut? basically where would better results come from, a cut or a bulk(i can wait till after just would like to speed up and keep most if not all my lean gains and strength)? i know there might be answers if i searched long and hard, but most of the logs are huge threads lol. thanks for any replies and i'll log this when(if anytime time soon, waiting for the experts on this product lol) i do this "trifecta".

side note- i got a free bottle of t911 with my stack, would this stack well or do i already have enough already? lol

pitbulldog

Awards
forgot to add my workouts consist of heavy training and small reps and sets(3 sets and 5-8 reps, but it usually ends in almost failure).

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You can keep your strength, and add to it, while dropping weight/BF% on the stack.., yes sir, you sure can;)

pitbulldog

Awards
cool, thanks for replying. i'm hoping i can add my 10 pounds of strength back and even add to it. i'll try to log this when i start my cycle on tuesday.

how should i take the t911? stack it with the tri? or afterwards?

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
brother that is what that stack is for!! adding OEP will be great with it, but I would go for the deal on NP right now for the ASGT. 17$ is all and you spend more than that making your own soup. Good luck brother and if you can, throw a log up here so we can follow along

pitbulldog

Awards
alright, cool thanks man. i get my stack tomorrow, so that's when i'm starting it. i'm gonna check out that pre you suggested, sounds like a good supp. should i take the t911 with the stack? or should i take it afterwards? i'll log it starting tomorrow(will be my first time logging a supp), it should be a good run. thanks for the reply though, this is my first time using anabolics.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Save the T-911 for a solo run, and use the Formadrol for PCT..your best option right there bro...PM me anytime you need anything!:D

pitbulldog

Awards
alright so i need a pct when using the t911 too? sorry i can pm now that i have 7+ posts lol.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
no, T911 can be used as a PCT for your stack, but Form is a better choice because T911 is hot and juicy all on its own!!

pitbulldog

Awards
alright, cool. i was confused there for a min lol. thanks again for the reply. i'm awaiting the fedex guy now, it's like christmas waiting for new supps hahaha