Trifecta Stack includes Methyl 1-D, Meth Masterdrol, and Formadrol Extreme

fakies01

Awards
This will be my first time using any serious supplements like this. I played football and ran track so in high school I layed off of everything. Over the summer I took creatine for about a month. Thats about the jist of my supplement intake. I got tired of not seeing gains for as much as I was in the gym. My friend and I decided to purchase the trifecta stack and take it together and keep each other motivated and to push each other. I am 6'1 175 lbs. My max bench is around 195. (I know not too impressive) I think my long arms have something to do with me not being able to bench much. Any how currently I am into day 6 of the stack. I'm going to try and keep my gains up to date. I would really appreciate it if anyone would have some suggestions on how I can use these products most effectively. All comments are greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I would dose as follows:
M1D (4-6 per day) divided into two dosages (2/2 or 3/3/)
MM (3-4 per day) in divided dosages (1/2 or 2/2)

Then PCT with Formadrol Extreme
3 per day (1 AM and 2 PM)

fakies01

Awards
Alright thanks. With this being my first cycle is there anything I should keep an eye on as far as side effects or anything in general?

thanks

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
this is fairly mild, but makes huge gains... that being said every body is different. Run what Craig suggested and then play around with it as needed. Post your questions here and these LG guys will help you out ASAP. They have the best customer service around!!

fakies01

Awards
Here in about a hour I will be doing my second chest workout on the cycle. I am excited to see if I gained anything yet. I'll post my results post workout.

Thanks Army guy...

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Here in about a hour I will be doing my second chest workout on the cycle. I am excited to see if I gained anything yet. I'll post my results post workout.

Thanks Army guy...
Awesome man keep us updated :)

fakies01

Awards
Week 1 for chest sets went as followed: (flat bench)
12 reps @ 115
10 reps @ 125
8 reps @ 135
8 reps @ 140
Week 2
12 reps @ 120
10 reps @ 130
8 reps @ 135
8 reps @ 145

The first week my last rep on my last set was very hard to get. Today my last rep of my last set was a lot easier. So I am definitely seeing a lot of improvement. My biggest problem that I have noticed so far is that I'm not use to gaining so I don't know how to adjust my workout regiment to maximize this. If you guys have some suggestions that would help. So far I'm trying to follow the workout that LG provided with the stack.

Thanks everyone

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this is fairly mild, but makes huge gains... that being said every body is different. Run what Craig suggested and then play around with it as needed. Post your questions here and these LG guys will help you out ASAP. They have the best customer service around!!
Correction..Best Customer service known to man! ;)..seriously..post up or PM me anytime along with any of the award winning LG reps:D

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
Week 1 for chest sets went as followed: (flat bench)
12 reps @ 115
10 reps @ 125
8 reps @ 135
8 reps @ 140
Week 2
12 reps @ 120
10 reps @ 130
8 reps @ 135
8 reps @ 145

The first week my last rep on my last set was very hard to get. Today my last rep of my last set was a lot easier. So I am definitely seeing a lot of improvement. My biggest problem that I have noticed so far is that I'm not use to gaining so I don't know how to adjust my workout regiment to maximize this. If you guys have some suggestions that would help. So far I'm trying to follow the workout that LG provided with the stack.

Thanks everyone
stock to what you have been doing for a while, and then measure your progress. Once that starts coming in greater numbers, than you can start talking switching around. You already have your base set up. Use it and compare for the next few weeks
Correction..Best Customer service known to man! ;)..seriously..post up or PM me anytime along with any of the award winning LG reps:D
Why stop there LG33??? best in the galaxy!!! :AR15firing:

fakies01

Awards
So today is day two of week 2. Today was back workout. I up'd all my weight on all my sets. I was pretty motivated and had a great a lift. The surprising thing is I slept terrible last night but I was and still am energetic. The only downside so far is my appetite isn't where it use to be. I had breakfast this morning and didn't even finish my meal. My appetite seems repressed. I had lunch and barely could finish that also. Has anyone else had this problem? Any solutions to this?

Thanks

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
So today is day two of week 2. Today was back workout. I up'd all my weight on all my sets. I was pretty motivated and had a great a lift. The surprising thing is I slept terrible last night but I was and still am energetic. The only downside so far is my appetite isn't where it use to be. I had breakfast this morning and didn't even finish my meal. My appetite seems repressed. I had lunch and barely could finish that also. Has anyone else had this problem? Any solutions to this?

Thanks
are you taking any other supps??

fakies01

Awards
No just doing the stack and thats it. The more I think about it the more I think it is that I'm just not use to eating breakfast. Since I'm a college student I use not to eat breakfast because I never wanted to wake up that early. So maybe my body just isn't use to eating 3 meals a day yet.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
give it a few days, and let us know the progress

CrazyBassGuy

Awards
If you are lifting heavy, on trifecta stack & looking to make nice gains you should really look at eating more often. Take a look in the diet/nutrition section (5-7 meals a day in my opinion is the way to go)
I've not used any PH cycles yet but I do know that to get big you have to eat big :)

fakies01

Awards
Yeah thats what I have to get use to is changing how I eat. I really am trying to take in more protein and eat more. My appetite did come back for dinner which is good. I think that my appetite was suppressed because I lifted very hard and was worn out and right after that I went and ate. The 5 to 7 meals a day is hard for me to achieve though. I'm a full time student and I have a meal plan that allows me to eat 15 meals in one week. So I do what I can with that and I try and snack in my room when I can.

Side effects* have noticed that I am getting more zits. Im actually getting them in places where I rarely ever get them.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
if u have money to buy supps then u can surely buy some food in bulk like ground beef, frozen vegetables, brown rice , oats and chicken. im a full time student aswell but i still eat 6 meals everyday because i cook in advance and have all of it with me at school. if you want something enough ull do it and if not then not. good luck with ur cycle.

fakies01

Awards
if u have money to buy supps then u can surely buy some food in bulk like ground beef, frozen vegetables, brown rice , oats and chicken. im a full time student aswell but i still eat 6 meals everyday because i cook in advance and have all of it with me at school. if you want something enough ull do it and if not then not. good luck with ur cycle.
Actually this is my first time taking supplements really. I took creatine once over the summer so its not like I buy supplements every month. And for your food comment I don't have a kitchen to prepare my food in nor do I have a place to store ground beef, frozen veggies, and chicken. I am on a meal plan and I live in a dorm room.... not that nice of one at that. So I am making due with what I have. Once school is over with I can buy those foods and prepare them. Thanks for the comment though.

pitbulldog

Awards
good to hear you got stronger, while on the stack. the hungry problem was kind of bothering me to, but i force fed up to my calories and macros:saw:

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
these things will come in time bro. Stick with it and you'll be a shredded beast in no time!

fakies01

Awards
Lifted shoulders today definitely saw a lot of improvement. My sholders are by far my weakest muscle group but I am seeing some promising results. My appetite seems to somewhat coming back. I took a little bit of time off after working out and then ate and that seemed to help. I had a lot of energy in the gym. I was actually pushing myself pretty hard which was great :) !

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude. Get the biggest jar of peanut butter. Some cans of tuna. Bread. There you go.

Naberious

Naberious

Awards
Chicken wings... 5 lbs for 7 bucks... Spice em up and bake them!!! Throw some sauce on them if you want

They are the secret to my current cyclical Keto diet success

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Think im kidding. Im not. Look at the protein/carbs/fats/. If your not an endomorph. You should gain some weight. If your not and endo. Dont overdo the PB.

fakies01

Awards
Finished up the day with some ab ripper x. I suggest ab ripper x for anyone who wants not a good ab workout out but a great one. It makes me sweat!

fakies01

Awards
Oh about forget about my log for today
Shoulders
Week 1:
Frontal Raises 3 sets @ 10 reps
10lbs, 10 lbs, 15 lbs
Up right rows (cable machine) 4 sets 12,10,8,8
4,5,8,8 (just the numbers on the cable machine)
Shoulder Press: 4 sets 12,10,8,8 (My shoulders are joke, I neglected them for awhile)
Medial cable rows
3 sets
Shrugs (had to find a day for them): 3 sets 10,10,10
50lbs, 60 lbs, 70 lbs

Week 2:
Lateral Raises: 3 sets 10,10,10
10lbs each
Frontal Raises: 3 sets 10,10,10
10lbs, 10lbs, 15lbs
Shoulder Press: 4 sets 12,10,8,8
Upright rows(cable machine): 4 sets 12,10,8,8
8,8,9,10 just numbers on the machine
Shrugs: 4 sets of 10

Evaluation:
Definitely saw improvement. I never wanted to work my shoulders out because I never could see any gains on it, but once I started this cycle I really wanted to push myself and I definitely can see some gains. I actually look forward to working my shoulders now instead of never wanting to! Still feelin very motivated once I hit the gym. Wish I always had this drive before. Very excited to see what the next few weeks has in store for me. Always appetite is very good today. I think I'm finally starting to get use to eating so many more calories than what I was use!

fakies01

Awards
Estimated bench has increased 15 lbs in 11 days :) very happy!

fakies01

Awards
Bench workout

Week 1
12 reps @ 115
10 reps @ 125
8 reps @ 135
8 reps @ 140

Week 2
12 reps @ 120
10 reps @ 130
8 reps @ 135
8 reps @ 145

Week 3
12 reps @ 125
10 reps @ 135
8 reps @ 145
8 reps @ 150

Saw improvements on my bench again.... still surprised. Just waiting for when the gains will stop... hopefully they dont!

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
definite progress here. How are the joints holding up???

fakies01

Awards
Everything has been feeling good... my neck has been a little sore some days though. Is that something I should look out for?

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
depends on what is causing it, when it hurts, and what you do WHEN it hurts... throw up a few neck details and a few of us can take a shot to help you through it

fakies01

Awards
Its just the muscles in my neck. I noticed it more last week but today and over the weekend it felt fine.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
just keep an eye on it. If you get it during specific lifts than there might be an issue. If it is dissipating already than most likely you slept awkwardly and paid for it at the gym LOL

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Would it be bad to start the Trifecta stack right after a 8wk round of Recreate?

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Bench workout

Week 1
12 reps @ 115
10 reps @ 125
8 reps @ 135
8 reps @ 140

Week 2
12 reps @ 120
10 reps @ 130
8 reps @ 135
8 reps @ 145

Week 3
12 reps @ 125
10 reps @ 135
8 reps @ 145
8 reps @ 150

Saw improvements on my bench again.... still surprised. Just waiting for when the gains will stop... hopefully they dont!
That's good stuff man!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Estimated bench has increased 15 lbs in 11 days :) very happy!
wow, thats an insane increase! keep it up and youll get near 50lbs added to that bench in your first month!

Cant say I didnt see it coming though, Trifecta is pretty amazing, especially as MMv2 and 3 do wonders for strength!

baker838

Awards
I was wondering if the methyl 1-d and formadrol can be taken out of the capsule and possibly added to water? any help would be great thanks i have the stack sitting here but i'm nervous of the dyes on the capsules because i've had an allergic reaction to a red dye like that. thanks

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering if the methyl 1-d and formadrol can be taken out of the capsule and possibly added to water? any help would be great thanks i have the stack sitting here but i'm nervous of the dyes on the capsules because i've had an allergic reaction to a red dye like that. thanks

I don't think you're in for much of a treat, but it doesn't matter how it gets in your stomach.

fakies01

Awards
Well I guess I'm going to close up this thread. I ended the stack early May. In the first two weeks I saw an immediate increase in reps...not so much strength if that makes sense to you. The first 3 weeks I was very satisfied with the product. However the last 5 weeks not so much. I definitely hit a wall and didn't see any increases what so ever. I could still live with that because of the gains in the first few weeks, but what made this supplement so attractive is that fact that it promised that there would be weight gains. In total I gained about 3 lbs in the 8 weeks. I'm not going to give this credit to the supplement however. Throughout this 8 week cycle I ate my ass off. Normally I don't have that big of a appetite so during this cycle I was forcing food down my throat.

So an over on this supplement. This will more than likely be the last supplement I buy from LG sciences. I was extremely disappointed in the final outcome and I whole heartly believe that I busted my ass in the gym and ate how I should of. In fact while on this product I have never lifted harder in the gym because I didn't want to waste my money.

Since being off of this cycle I took a few weeks off of lifting and tried a new much more simple supplement. Creatine. This isn't my first go around with creatine. Since starting creatine in late May I gained 7 lbs. I went from 178 go 185. My gains have went up and I have since added 15 lbs to my max bench since being on it. I've also added Jack3d to the creatine this week. Well hopefully this is helpful to someone.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Edit* lol thought i was in a different thread. I'll let you have your word :)

Ession

Awards
Wow this thread makes me sad. How old are you? Why would you mess with prohormones at such a young age? Why would you mess with prohormones when you stated "I never worked out my shoulders before", therefore proving you are inexperienced.

Why would you mess with prohormones when your bench is not even in the 200 mark? Do you work out legs at all?

It's just sad that people are encouraging it, and LG reps aren't in here saying "woah slow down boy, use our other stacks that aren't pro hormones, like ASGT/AP/POSTAL. They are safe and effective. Save the more hardcore stuff for later down the line."

****. Three years ago I was just like this kid, about to buy m1d. Luckily I held off.

Although in time, I'll be buying prohormones from LG(if they aren't banned yet.)

brownchoclit

brownchoclit

Awards
lol crazy review...though i'd gone into another thread too!!!