Army Guy goes Shock and Awe with Anadraulic State GT (Sponsored)

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
First off I want to thank Metroba and the guys at LG for giving me the chance to try out such a promising product. I have read the logs of Mr. Kleen, GMG760, and Thunder God (along with a few others) and all of them sing nothing but praises for such an outstanding supplement.

So, without further ado, a little about me and the run:
Height: 6’3”
Weight: 233 (as of today)
BF: around 11% (depending on the time of day and my strictness with the calipers)
Have been lifting for 5-6 years, and have used a wide variety of natural products. My favorites have been from LG, USP Labs, and AI. I have come off of all other supps for this Sponsored Log with the exception of:
Basic Creatine
Multi
Fish Oils
Protein Powder
I do this so I can give a 100% honest review of ASGT without having anything else interfering or adding to. If all goes as expected, I will add this product this spring to my Natadrol / Prime (and other goodies) run to see the benefits of all products added together (as TG and others have done).
Gym work will be based off of the same program many of you have seen being used with Mr. Kleen (the genius behind it) and Thunder God. I have changed a few aspects to fit my own diabolical purposes, but it is pretty much the same with the 1 warm up set, 2 weighted sets, and 2 immediate drop sets. The iron pounding will run MWF in the AM after punishing Army cadets for normal Army PT. I will post weights used and reps. Tuesday and Thursday will be Pool work for Cardio.
The main purpose of this log though is to review ASGT from LG. I will be commenting continuously on the following:
Aggression
Raw Strength Increase on ASGT alone
Digestibility
Focus
Vascularity
Pump
Crash (if any)
Sides (if any)
If there are any other points anyone wants me to make, by all means throw it in. Now, it’s time to CRUSH some weights my friends, and with LG by my side, we will let the numbers do the talking!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Am I the first ...

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
First and on the ball my Canadian friend! I only hung this 5 minutes ago. Should be a great ride!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First and on the ball my Canadian friend! I only hung this 5 minutes ago. Should be a great ride!
Yah I hear good things...

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I shall subscribe to your thrad good suh

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
A bit under the weather but here I am.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
A few thoughts upon opening the box
1. It was like Christmas... I mean come on guys, we all love getting supps in the mail!! :fest30:
2. Opened the tub and the smell instantly hit me of citrus and strawberries. Great first impression
3. Mixed up 1 scoop in 6 ounces of water to see if it would dissolve as advertised. It did. took exactly 9 seconds. Yes I timed it. :suspect:
4. taste - must say that the taste was much better than I expected. Previously the best tasting one was either Jack3d or Whiteflood, but this one is much better. Cinnamon hits right a first, and then the citrusy aftertaste comes full force. Think I will use 8 ounces next time. Taste is much better than the older version.
5. Went and did 700 meters in the pool. took this 20 minutes before I hit the water and about 10 minutes in (30 minutes after taking) an intense focus came upon me. I haven't swam in 2 years, there being a great lack of pools in the middle of the Iraqi dessert. This helped me get the time in under 20 minutes. Not great, but better than expected
6. Digestibility - no issues
7. Drive - was definitely there. Kids were pissed because once I got home after the pool and 30 min HIIT on the elliptical machine, I had them all in the garage unloading boxes for 2 hours. :smite:

Overall great first impression

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
awesome review my man!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Present and accounted for! :drillsergeant: :drillsergeant: :drillsergeant:

Let's get this going, I can't wait to see what you get out of the stuff. I love it but I don't get to take it often enough to get the full effects of it.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Let's get this going, I can't wait to see what you get out of the stuff. I love it but I don't get to take it often enough to get the full effects of it.
That's it! Go git a switch offda tree! :spank:

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
awesome review my man!
thanks brother!!

can't wait for about the 2nd week. That's usually when I react the best to these products.

In case anyone wants to know how to get into TGs inner circle. I managed to sneak in a video camera while Kleen was getting initiated. check it out
http://www.musclehedz.com/hedzTV_brotherhood.html

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
WOOOHOOO IM IN!!

Cant wait for you to start tearing this up!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Subbe brothaman! U up in New York, Bear mountain at the academy? I make it up there from time to time, my folks live up that way. Subbed for the carnage!!! :twisted:

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
Subbe brothaman! U up in New York, Bear mountain at the academy? I make it up there from time to time, my folks live up that way. Subbed for the carnage!!! :twisted:
LOL that's were they send the smart guys!! The brutes with combat tours coming out our a$$ are sent were the salt of the earth guys in colleges all over the states. They picked Utah for me.
I do LOVE killing these kids :AR15firing:

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
welcome fellow brothers in Iron. About to take the second dose and kill it at the gym!!! LET THE FURRY ROLL
TAKE NO PRISONERS!! I mean...have a good lift bro:ntome:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
welcome fellow brothers in Iron. About to take the second dose and kill it at the gym!!! LET THE FURY ROLL
Sub-a-dub-dub look who got a tub!! A tub of powdered aggression.

Way to go AG!! You're gonna love this shizz brotha. I can't wait for them to get this ready for sale. I miss it badly.

Now.....go do it to it all the way through it!!! :head:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome vid! Kick SOME MAASS in there Bro!

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let the festivities commence! :dance2:

Also, I gotta add, that if Jack3d and White Flood are the best tasting pre-workouts you've tried, things can really only get better from here. They are pretty bad, taste-wise. IMO, at least.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
Sub-a-dub-dub look who got a tub!! A tub of powdered aggression.

Way to go AG!! You're gonna love this shizz brotha. I can't wait for them to get this ready for sale. I miss it badly.

Now.....go do it to it all the way through it!!! :head:
The Gods are among us!!! :bow28:
Awesome vid! Kick SOME MAASS in there Bro!
going to Rock it Brother!!!
Let the festivities commence! :dance2:

Also, I gotta add, that if Jack3d and White Flood are the best tasting pre-workouts you've tried, things can really only get better from here. They are pretty bad, taste-wise. IMO, at least.
LOL Agreed!!!! at least they aren't as bad as the old NOXlpode!!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Get some AG..

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah baby, happy I saw this and you better believe I am subbed.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
Day 2

Complete Shock with a little Awe thrown in for good measure!!! :AR15firing:

Ok, so here's how the pain went down today!!
took 1 1/2 scoops 45 minutes before hitting the gym. By the time I got there, is is only one word to describe how I felt... focused!!
Unlike other stims and pre-workout products that I have taken, there was no jittery feeling and over aggression. There was just a smooth focus to begin with, and once I started getting iron moving, aggression and alpha male mentality quickly came to being!!

Todays workout - again this is based on Mr Kleen's program, so all props to my brother in iron. 1 warm up, 2 work sets with 2 immediate drop sets following.

Incline DB: warm up - 80's x 12 (done with a slow 2-1-2 movement for all sets... so low the burn just pierced!!!)
100's x 10
100's x 8 Drop sets with 80 x 8 and then had to grab the 80's again because some schmuck walked off with 70's so 80's x 8
Close grip lat pulldowns
warm up - 110 x 15
200 x 12 - 220 x 10 - Drops - 180 x 10 - 150 x 10
DB Front raises no warm up
25's x 12 - 35's x 10 Drops - 25 x 10 - 20's x 10
Preacher Curls on Hammer Strength Bench Warm up - 45 x 15
125 x 11 - 125 x 9 Drops - 100 x 10 - 90 x 11
Reverse Grip Bench Tris were already hammered from swimming yesterday. Was not impressed, but here is what I did - warm up 135 x 15
205 x 8 - 205 x 6 Drops - 155 x 9 - 135 x 10
Leg extensions You will notice that I'm not doing squats. Dr.'s orders. I had my knee completely rebuilt 2 years ago, right before Iraq, and he said if I want to walk when I am 50, stop squatting and running
Warm up 100 x 15
160 x 15 - 200 x 16 Drops - 160 x 12 - 120 x 15
Legs were burning
Calves (raises) Warm up 120 x 15 (all done with a 2-2-2)
260 x 12 - 300 x 10 Drops - 220 x 10 - 180 x 10

The carnage was evident... moms had to hide their women and children... not for the numbers, but because of the look of terror they had when looking into my eyes :smite:

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Looking good can't wait to try it.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha awesome review man!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
West point area?

1.5 scoops on your 2nd day; looks like you tolerate your stims well, sir!
Bold man right there, but i like it!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also subbed in bro! great start man, I'm really excited for you and this run.. I would like to see you dose this on a empty stomach though maybe once, just to give a impression of the product in that aspect..Only if you don't mind doing so..:D

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Empty stomach is where it rears it's ugly head for sure!!

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
Also subbed in bro! great start man, I'm really excited for you and this run.. I would like to see you dose this on a empty stomach though maybe once, just to give a impression of the product in that aspect..Only if you don't mind doing so..:D
this afternoon it had been 1.5 hours since my last meal. Tomorrow is morning cardio in the pool. Will dose it fasted then. Thanks for stopping in LG33. The party is now set!!!! :fest30:

Inarius always good for a laugh

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
Empty stomach is where it rears it's ugly head for sure!!
that is what I'm planning :tongue2:
subb'd good lifts and watching it .
thanks brother
what protocol have you found to be the best?
good question. LG33????? AZ????? I was planning on a variety mostly to see what works best for me and someone of my body comp. 6'3" 235.
and Monday, just for kicks... we go to 2 scoops fasted :AR15firing: time to turn up the fire :angryfire:

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
that is what I'm planning :tongue2:

good question. LG33????? AZ????? I was planning on a variety mostly to see what works best for me and someone of my body comp. 6'3" 235.
and Monday, just for kicks... we go to 2 scoops fasted :AR15firing: time to turn up the fire :angryfire:
feel the burn

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your going to find out protocol is different for everyone, its how YOUR body reacts to it...I like to go into the gym twitching! and flip the switched when I'm lifting..hahahaha... Sometimes I couldn't handle it fasted, I just couldn't keep up with my body..lol..But I'm Older then most, but way younger then AZ..but then again, AZ blows us all away!:lol:

Try it fasted
Try it 40 mins pre
Try it 15-20 mins pre..
Also, Dose 1 scoop pre, and then drink 1 scoop intra...;)

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Dang sounds money!!! Can't wait for the sale...gonna be crazeh.

LG. Yea west point. I haven't been home for 2 years