Natadrol + ????

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What hormone(s) compliment Natadrol well (legal or PH, doesnt matter LOL)

Looking for lean mass, hardening, recomp, fat loss (yes, doet is in check!) cycle.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For hardening I would go with Masterdrol, Natadrol has been reporting awesome stuff as far as strength, also drying people out..I ran it at 8 caps a day, 2 bottles worth..and I started recomping real nice..and no, my diet wasn't geared torwards one either.. I would run MM, Natadrol, AS+AP Which compliment each other, hence! they were made to work together..:D

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks. Forgive me but what is this (AS+AP) and what does this mean?

, AS+AP Which compliment each other, hence! they were made to work together..:D

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
MMV3 would be a good choice, but I'd also say that the most obvious answer is: more natadrol. I'm planning on running 2 bottles (6 weeks @ 6/day) and I'm wondering if I wouldn't be better served grabbing another bottle.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
For hardening I would go with Masterdrol, Natadrol has been reporting awesome stuff as far as strength, also drying people out..I ran it at 8 caps a day, 2 bottles worth..and I started recomping real nice..and no, my diet wasn't geared torwards one either.. I would run MM, Natadrol, AS+AP Which compliment each other, hence! they were made to work together..:D
Would you recommend the Masterdrol combination over M1-D + Natadrol?

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
I agree with the Masterdrol. I used 4 tabs pre w/o, cause anything under I do not feel anything.

Masterdrol + topical Form would be nice.

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
Masterdrol is more geared for hardening, aggression, and extra pep of strength when you hit the weights.

M1D is more for size, mass, and strength.

It comes down to what you really want to do.

**Not a LG Rep

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If that's the case then Masterdrol and Natadrol are sort of similar in a way!?!?!

Not sure they "compliment" each other

Masterdrol is more geared for hardening, aggression, and extra pep of strength when you hit the weights.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Natadrol (androgenic)+Anavar(anabolic) = seems like a match made in heaven???

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AS = Anadraulic State
AP = Anadraulic Pump
Yes sir^^

MMV3 would be a good choice, but I'd also say that the most obvious answer is: more natadrol. I'm planning on running 2 bottles (6 weeks @ 6/day) and I'm wondering if I wouldn't be better served grabbing another bottle.
True, I ran two bottles at 8 caps a day and for sure was in love with it, and blown away with what the product did!

, You stated recomp, lean gains, and strength, which both products will deliver in the strength department, I always looked at M1-D as a bulking/wet product compared to masterdrol, which is why the two are stacked together..Masterdrol, is excellent for any type of recomp IMO

I agree with the Masterdrol. I used 4 tabs pre w/o, cause anything under I do not feel anything.

Masterdrol + topical Form would be nice.
Agree^^

M1D is more for size, mass, and strength.

It comes down to what you really want to do.

**Not a LG Rep
Again correct^^

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I'd persoanlyl run M1D plus Natadrol, there are a few people running this and giving it top reviews.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

suresha

Awards
  • Established
LG's Natadrol & PP's 1-T= Hard Body Stack

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hi, this is not a stack idea -

I ran the pSarm product and experienced stomach discomfort. I played with dose amount and timing also w/ food and w/o but couldn't get past the discomfort. I want to give Natadrol a try but am cautious of the pSarm in it. Comments / suggestions ?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi, this is not a stack idea -

I ran the pSarm product and experienced stomach discomfort. I played with dose amount and timing also w/ food and w/o but couldn't get past the discomfort. I want to give Natadrol a try but am cautious of the pSarm in it. Comments / suggestions ?
We took out the Yohimbine which was the issue, now, nothing but rave reviews, check out some of the logs in the supplement review section..

You will/should have zero issues with Natadrol giving you any stomach discomfort..

did you just run the pSarm recently? and it was the older version correct?

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Many thanks - I've read a bunch of natadrol logs and thats what peaked my interest

I ran pSarm so long ago it was most def the older version.

Any chance Natadrol will be packaged XL since most logs I've seen people run 6 to 8 a day

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
Many thanks - I've read a bunch of natadrol logs and thats what peaked my interest

I ran pSarm so long ago it was most def the older version.

Any chance Natadrol will be packaged XL since most logs I've seen people run 6 to 8 a day
You will def. need two bottles until a larger bottle is on the market. I would order form Muscle & Strength website. 29.99 a bottle and only 4.99 to ship with fed ex. I ordered my package on a monday and received it on friday.

I think they have the best price and shipping.

bigjeff200

Awards
If you are going to buy 2 bottles there are deals out there that throw in E911 for free. But you need a pct so might as well buy the natabolic kit (2 natadrols, one GH-enerate, one formadrol extreme) You can find it for around 80

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
ahhh the Nata kit... soooooo tastey

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
If you are going to buy 2 bottles there are deals out there that throw in E911 for free. But you need a pct so might as well buy the natabolic kit (2 natadrols, one GH-enerate, one formadrol extreme) You can find it for around 80
Damn solid idea, as GHenerate is awesome just by itself and you get at least 2 months supply of it.

Guido11

Awards
Did anyone respond to taking Natadrol + Anavar? Would this be a good combo besides Anavar being hard to find and with a price tag?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Did anyone respond to taking Natadrol + Anavar? Would this be a good combo besides Anavar being hard to find and with a price tag?
I'm not sure this has been tried yet?

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
I wonder how this would work

PRIME + NATADROL (just for kicks....im currently running PRIME, and might throw this natadrol in with my 2nd bottle of PRIME.)

Also, what about this in a month or so down the line

EPI + FURA + NATADROL (HMMMM)