Anadraulic Pump...for you nighttime lifters!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

ANADRAULIC PUMP!! YOUR NIGHTIME PRE-WORKOUT!

Sleep is one of the most important ingredients in building an anabolic environment. Dedicated recreational trainers, fitness buffs, bodybuilders, power lifters, athletes, etc all take their sleep seriously and if not, THEY SHOULD!

Some of us nighttime trainers cannot afford to get completely stimmed out of their minds pre-workout as it interferes with our sleep. So what's the solution? ANADRAULIC PUMP! It will give you the intensity and focus you need to get you amped for your next workout! The geranium oil extract has a very slight stim effect but is just enough to power you through your workouts and then wind down after and hit the sack. But during those workouts, you will get so zoned and ready to take on those heavy weights!

Its uplifting action helps to dispel fears, feelings of self-doubt and insecurity. - Janette Peel on geranium
Janette said it best! You will become a warrior! But it doesn't stop there! You will experience skin ripping pumps out this world! Just look at some of the user feedback:

My legs and chest were pumped to the gills. -MrKleen73

Well, this is the closest thing to a painful pump hehe. I love this stuff. And two weeks now using it continuously and i still feel its effects as if it was day 1....my rating for AP: 10 out of 10 in the pump department. - shinivan

In addition, AP has quercetin, which is known for its anti-oxidant, anti-histamine, and anti-inflammatory effects.

Research shows that quercetin may help to prevent cancer, especially prostate cancer.... it may also help reduce symptoms like fatigue, depression and anxiety. . - Shereen Jegtvig
So not only are getting a great focus, pump product; you are getting a product that will help keep you healthy! You nighttime lifters, GET ANADRAULIC PUMP TODAY! Follow the link below to get AP at a great price!

Anadraulic Pump (405 grams) By: LG Sciences (Legal Gear)

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
Awesome product Rob, and can't wait to use it!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is good..Ive never gotten stimmed out on this..just a wicked insane pump!..Back when I worked out at night, around midnight, I was dose MM, and AS..Id be up all night:D! hahahaha

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
This is good..Ive never gotten stimmed out on this..just a wicked insane pump!..Back when I worked out at night, around midnight, I was dose MM, and AS..Id be up all night:D! hahahaha
Agreed!! LG hit the nail on the head with this one. One of the best pre-workout sups out there! :hitit:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
...and that's how the late night crew developed :cheers:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
...and that's how the late night crew developed :cheers:
Funny it was! :lol:..ole BeBig and I..we started the Late night crew..!, I iwsh i had this back then..:D

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Forgot to add, I'll be going back to a late night crew soon:D...so its a no brainier what I'll be dosing pre work out!

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
Good luck LG33!!! give the night crawlers our best