How long after Trifecta Stack run can I run Natadrol Stack

1. Registered User
    Answers

How long after Trifecta Stack run can I run Natadrol Stack

At the Arnold expo LG had awesome deals I couldn't pass up.I got a Trifecta stack and a Natadrol Stack; which is 2 bottles of Natadrol, a bottle of GHenerate and a bottle of Formadrol. Just wondering how long I need to take in between stacks.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Assuming you ran the PCT with the Trifecta through??? If yes, then pause a month, hit it up, and enjoy the ride!
    Last edited by Army Guy; 03-13-2010 at 08:32 PM.
    Working on living
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Time on = Time off.. I would wait a month or so after PCT, no need to run them back to back..
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Thanks for the replies guys.I was planning on waiting a month after PCT to start the next stack I just wasnt sure if that would be long enough.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    4'6"  900 lbs.
    Answers

How was your experience/gains on the trifecta stack?
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by FlexSLB View Post
    Thanks for the replies guys.I was planning on waiting a month after PCT to start the next stack I just wasnt sure if that would be long enough.
    That is i would say the most minimal time, if you waited longer that would be even better..
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    That is i would say the most minimal time, if you waited longer that would be even better..
    Like LG said Time on = Time off... a month is minimal so don't be afraid to take some extra time between cycles if you'd like.
    SFW and GFH
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Hey brother make sure you log this next cycle!!!
    Working on living
  9. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    Hey brother make sure you log this next cycle!!!
    I love how under your name you have Terrorist tracker!..so pimp..I knew I liked you
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    I love how under your name you have Terrorist tracker!..so pimp..I knew I liked you
    uggghhhh me kill bad guys!!! Thanks bro! As an Intel guy, hunting those turds is my passion!!!
    Working on living
  11. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dizdabiz View Post
    How was your experience/gains on the trifecta stack?
    I'm starting my 3rd week and I'm really loving it. The strength gains have just started to kick in probably added 20 lbs to bench and 40 to squat already. I've gained 5 lbs and still leaning out and vascularity is improving. The thing I like with this stack compared to methylated phs is I feel really good and healthy and the aggression really only comes out when I'm lifting.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Answers

are you logging it???
    Working on living
  13. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by FlexSLB View Post
    I'm starting my 3rd week and I'm really loving it. The strength gains have just started to kick in probably added 20 lbs to bench and 40 to squat already. I've gained 5 lbs and still leaning out and vascularity is improving. The thing I like with this stack compared to methylated phs is I feel really good and healthy and the aggression really only comes out when I'm lifting.
    awesome!..keep us posted bro..
  14. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  230 lbs.
    Answers

You don`t need a PCT when it comes to Natadrol,Methl 1D..My balls never shrunk when on these stack so how can you say you need a PCT thats if it shuts you down moron. And these products don`t when i used it
  15. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Kalel38 View Post
    You don`t need a PCT when it comes to Natadrol,Methl 1D..My balls never shrunk when on these stack so how can you say you need a PCT thats if it shuts you down moron. And these products don`t when i used it
  16. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Use it after your Trifecta Kit why because non of these prod will shut you down if it did it would be classified as a drug like AAS.These don`t because they are not drugs.I use the Natadrol right after the Methyl 1D do they work hmmm Methyl 1D not likely in my books the Natadrol right now 4th week and yes power is improving but as far as pump and so thats a debate with the stuff,gonna give it another 4 weeks then see.But don`t by into someone saying you need PCT with these prod cause you don`t only real gear you need it not OTC supps like these.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Who are you calling a moron? That's not very nice....However LG recommends a PCT so who are you to argue with the manufacturer
  18. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Sorry about that i mistyped my reply so no offense to anyone who i mentioned as a moron,but what i ment was from my own experiece after using AAS for many many yrs and yes PCT involved but not all the times.LG products been using for 2-3months now and after using Methyl 1D XL i had no boys below shrinking also with the Natadrol i like the strength gains but after using it for 4 weeks at 6 a day i want to push it to 8 a day.Weight gain is negligable don`t realy notice it but after 8 weeks i`l be trying Tren 13 after hearing good reviews..Thats my honest opinion on LG i find the Methly 1d and Natadrol 5/10 nothing to spectacular and if it did require a PCT then it would be considered a drug which these are not so no need for a PCT in books.
  19. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  230 lbs.
    Answers

I hate it when people say you will need a mild PCT after using Trifecta stack or Natadrol like please read my lips "THESE ARE NOT DRUGS" they won`t shut you down like a real pro hormone or steroid would!!!!!!.Then mydaswell take a PCT after using Creatine or Whey protein,like Jezuz Murphy people enough of the garbage on talk about PCT from Sups.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Trifecta Stack + Natadrol
    By Dumbellz in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-23-2010, 05:45 PM
  2. Trifecta Natadrol Stack Question
    By CobbledPath in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-06-2010, 08:39 PM
  3. Trifecta Stack with Natadrol Dosing?
    By redrocket399 in forum LG Sciences