GHenerate Dreams are Wild!
- 03-07-2010, 02:24 PM
- 03-08-2010, 04:14 AM
haha yeah the dreams are pretty intense and always make me feel like American Psycho!
- 03-08-2010, 06:12 AM
Crazy midgets with troll hair, with shotguns that shoot rockets!? And very nice latin neighbor ladies that need a handyman!? Sounds like good times, where do i sign up for the adventure...I cant sleep
03-08-2010, 03:09 PM
I get some CRAZY vivid dreams as well; last night my gf woke up cause I was talking and off on some tangent she couldn't even follow. Definitely an adventure with Ghenerate that is for sure.
03-08-2010, 07:59 PM
Wow, dude, you must watch some ****ed up movies while ordering your supps...
03-08-2010, 08:00 PM
Agree^^ Fighting retards? ..so harsh..Maybe I need to start double dosing for these blonde English teacher dreams..
03-08-2010, 08:17 PM
03-08-2010, 08:20 PM
03-09-2010, 09:51 AM
The Demon/maltodextrin was the most realistic so far. Scared the crap out of me - I woke up sweating and ready to fight.
2. Enroll in English 101
3. Play video games and do homework for other classes when you should be taking notes during English class.
4. Wish ardently that there was even ONE hot girl in the class.
5. 5-6years later, purchase GHenerate and allow it to resurrect your desire for a more "enticing" educational experience.
6. Carry a flaming sword in case demons or midgets show up.
03-09-2010, 03:34 PM
lol seems like you are liking the product at least!
gotta get me some of this
SFW and GFH
03-09-2010, 03:43 PM
I intend to run this pre-bed long term; see whether its effects improve with time or it needs to be cycled off every once in a while.
03-09-2010, 06:21 PM
03-09-2010, 09:11 PM
03-15-2010, 11:33 AM
heck, right now I'm teaching in college... the the dreams come!!!
Working on living
Similar Forum Threads
- By suncloud in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 203Last Post: 02-15-2010, 08:12 AM
- By MashedPotato in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 81Last Post: 03-17-2008, 09:58 PM
- By Achilles13 in forum General ChatReplies: 5Last Post: 04-22-2006, 07:27 PM
- By txwakeskater in forum General ChatReplies: 12Last Post: 12-22-2003, 02:30 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum General ChatReplies: 9Last Post: 01-16-2003, 07:03 PM