Notable difference between MMv2 and MMv3

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
MMv2 offers a huge intensity that sets in quick. Strong aggression and a note of happy mood.

MMv3 takes a longer time to set in, aggression and intensity is there as well. But not as strong as MMv2 (which could be a good thing). It is more of a smooth ride throughout the day. Also the mood is very good all the way through.

There are people who have said MMv3 is just as strong as MMv2. I disagree, however it is still a great product. More inclined to say it should be used in conjunction with something or dosed a bit higher. *Need to try 5 tabs +

MMv3 is still good, don't get me wrong. I just prefer v2.

I would recommend anyone to try out LG's products as at times they do not get much light on them.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
MMv2 offers a huge intensity that sets in quick. Strong aggression and a note of happy mood.

MMv3 takes a longer time to set in, aggression and intensity is there as well. But not as strong as MMv2 (which could be a good thing). It is more of a smooth ride throughout the day. Also the mood is very good all the way through.

There are people who have said MMv3 is just as strong as MMv2. I disagree, however it is still a great product. More inclined to say it should be used in conjunction with something or dosed a bit higher. *Need to try 5 tabs +

MMv3 is still good, don't get me wrong. I just prefer v2.

I would recommend anyone to try out LG's products as at times they do not get much light on them.
I agree, I had awesome cycles when I ran V2, and Liq Masterdrol.. v3 I also enjoy as well, If I had to pick? I would have to pick the Liq.. I put a bug In LG's ear to maybe do another run of this:)