Any advice on higher dosage of Trifecta stack??

Frtdrmrose7

Awards
Ok first I am 35 YO, 6'5 229 lbs and 13% BF good health and have always had a problem adding mass(I am the guy with skinny arms in the gym) So I thought I would give these PH's a try to see if they will help. I have been working out on a regular basis for about 1 year now. I have my diet set at about 3500 cal and do a 5 on 2 off routine with cardio on the off days(running) anyways I have ordered two trifecta stacks and one bottle of natadrol, I have read about upping the dosage and going to like 3/3 and 5 a day on the stack and then was thinking for a second cycle using the Natadrol and the extra formodrol. I am just trying to get the best results possible without compromising my health. I will also be stacking Axis labs ethyl esther creatine 3/3(capsules), Applied delivery systems Muscle rush (pre-workout), and Syntha 6 protein. Any help is greatly appreciated and if you have any results you would like to share I would like to read them. Stephen

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you have two trifecta's I would bump the dose up to 6 M1-D's and 5 MM's.. M1-D dose 3 am upon waking up with breakfast and 3 in the evening with dinner..

For the Masterdrol, dose 5 doing a 2/2/1, with 2 being prework out..

Frtdrmrose7

Awards
I appreciate the info I will keep my results coming

Frtdrmrose7

Awards
Well I have received the first of two orders and one of them has one Trifecta stack. I am going to start tomorrow, i will post a pic of myself pre stack and keep you guys informed on my progress. I can't wait!!

Frtdrmrose7

Awards
Ok well I am one week in and have bumped up to the full dose of 3/3 and 2/2/1 and feel pretty good, my strength is up and I feel like I can definately handle more weight everyday. Is this the maximum dosage for optimum results or is there something else I can do? I am working off of two trifecta's and just want to look good for my R&R from Afghanistan when I see my wife in 3 weeks. Also everyone says to take 2 preworkout so I take those just before breakfast and hit the gym afterwards, then two early afternoon and one at night. any advice is appreciated

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok well I am one week in and have bumped up to the full dose of 3/3 and 2/2/1 and feel pretty good, my strength is up and I feel like I can definately handle more weight everyday. Is this the maximum dosage for optimum results or is there something else I can do? I am working off of two trifecta's and just want to look good for my R&R from Afghanistan when I see my wife in 3 weeks. Also everyone says to take 2 preworkout so I take those just before breakfast and hit the gym afterwards, then two early afternoon and one at night. any advice is appreciated

The doses are the best for results., diet is key man, serious...:), they are right..takign two prework out really gives you that edge in the gym!

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
hey bro post your results!

shinivan

Awards
  • Established
hey liftergym or other lg sciences folks, i have 1 trifecta kit. How should i time my dose on m-1d and mmv3?????

back of the box says im suppose to have 5 m1d a day, and 4 mmv3 a day. Have 135 caps of each so i could do 5 caps m1d and 5 caps mmv4.

typical day:

Wake up 6:30 pm
7:00 pm meal 1
10:00 pm meal 2
1:00 am meal 3
4:00 am meal 4 (preworkout)
WORKOUT 5:30-6:30
7:00 am meal 5 (postworkout)
10:00 am meal 6
Bed around 11:00 am

Any help with scheduling and dosing will be appreciated!!

I got:

135 ct M1D
135 ct MMV3
6O caps FORMADROL XTREME!!

THANKS IN ADVANCE, LETS GET THIS GOING!!

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
LG Rep in route bro!!! Their customer service is tops!!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey liftergym or other lg sciences folks, i have 1 trifecta kit. How should i time my dose on m-1d and mmv3?????

back of the box says im suppose to have 5 m1d a day, and 4 mmv3 a day. Have 135 caps of each so i could do 5 caps m1d and 5 caps mmv4.

typical day:

Wake up 6:30 pm
7:00 pm meal 1
10:00 pm meal 2
1:00 am meal 3
4:00 am meal 4 (preworkout)
WORKOUT 5:30-6:30
7:00 am meal 5 (postworkout)
10:00 am meal 6
Bed around 11:00 am

Any help with scheduling and dosing will be appreciated!!

I got:

135 ct M1D
135 ct MMV3
6O caps FORMADROL XTREME!!

THANKS IN ADVANCE, LETS GET THIS GOING!!
Take 1 m1d, 1 mmv3 with breakfast. Take 1 m1d, 1 mmv3 with lunch. Take 2 m1d, 2 mmv3 30-45 mins pre w/o. Then 1 m1d, 1 mmv3 around 7:30-8pm. Let us know how that works out for you :thumbsup:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks! :sly:

...you rock more with yo bad self!!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Take 1 m1d, 1 mmv3 with breakfast. Take 1 m1d, 1 mmv3 with lunch. Take 2 m1d, 2 mmv3 30-45 mins pre w/o. Then 1 m1d, 1 mmv3 around 7:30-8pm. Let us know how that works out for you :thumbsup:
Stamp of approval!

shinivan

Awards
  • Established
Stamp of approval!
Hello, well i have been 1 week in and i started to feel a nice leaning effect without changing any other variables.

HERE IS THE THING i have 2 natadrol bottles and i just purchased another formadrol bottle to have enough for 4 wks pct.

Now my question, can i switch to natadrol from now or do i need to do pct first then rest and then hit the natadrol??? or can i add the natadrol along with the trifecta??

im doing

5 masterdrol caps, 6 methyl 1-d as of now and like i said been on it for 1 week. Can i add the natadrol along the way and do a full 6 wks cycle??? (in other words i would add the natadrol now and do 5 more wks to complete 6 then hit formadrol xtreme 4 wks)

WILL THIS BE TOO STRONG OR CAUSE ANY SHUTDOWN TO HARSH LIKE MORE SERIOUS PH??

MY PRIORITY IS TO BE ABLE TO GET BY WITH 4 WKS OF FORMADROL XTREME, Please let me know if this is all i need for the cycle i have in mind then ill go for it!!!!

cheers!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello, well i have been 1 week in and i started to feel a nice leaning effect without changing any other variables.

HERE IS THE THING i have 2 natadrol bottles and i just purchased another formadrol bottle to have enough for 4 wks pct.

Now my question, can i switch to natadrol from now or do i need to do pct first then rest and then hit the natadrol??? or can i add the natadrol along with the trifecta??

im doing

5 masterdrol caps, 6 methyl 1-d as of now and like i said been on it for 1 week. Can i add the natadrol along the way and do a full 6 wks cycle??? (in other words i would add the natadrol now and do 5 more wks to complete 6 then hit formadrol xtreme 4 wks)

WILL THIS BE TOO STRONG OR CAUSE ANY SHUTDOWN TO HARSH LIKE MORE SERIOUS PH??

MY PRIORITY IS TO BE ABLE TO GET BY WITH 4 WKS OF FORMADROL XTREME, Please let me know if this is all i need for the cycle i have in mind then ill go for it!!!!

cheers!
You can yes, I answered your other post:)