I'm going to be starting the trifecta stack

Page 6 of 8 First ... 45678 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Lou villian View Post
    Love these. They get you burning so bad after 1 set you have to lay your arms on the weight racks to stop the pain!!
    I raise them to the front come back down then go out to the sides. do that back and forth. makes for a good pump. It is a mod to the superset.
    I will work for supplements!

2. wow you edit the msg. I thought you wanted to know what it was.
    •   

3. nah i do them every 3rd shoulder day. They are called T-Cups i think. They are awesome. The problem for me is they are light on the sides but get heavy on the fronts. Im always to stubburn so i normally go to where its heavy on the sides and burning like fire on the fronts!

4. Quote Originally Posted by Lou villian View Post
    nah i do them every 3rd shoulder day. They are called T-Cups i think. They are awesome. The problem for me is they are light on the sides but get heavy on the fronts. Im always to stubburn so i normally go to where its heavy on the sides and burning like fire on the fronts!
    I'm the same way.

5. you got the name right, and yes they are a great pump
    Working on living
    •   

6. I love tea time.

7. I got my GT in today.

8. I have decided to start the GT today. This is the last week of my trifecta stack. Then I will be cutting.

9. you keeping your log thru PCT? I may add this durring my PCt if you show something from it.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Lou villian View Post
    you keeping your log thru PCT? I may add this durring my PCt if you show something from it.
    I will be running my Formadrol wile cutting. As soon as I start my cutting I will starting a new log.

11. good luck, and I agree with Lou... keep the log going bro
    Working on living

12. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    good luck, and I agree with Lou... keep the log going bro
    You can't get rid of me.

13. Anabolic Innovations has agreed to pay me back for the HGH PRO for doing a log for it.

14. Ya i recieved a email as well to do that. I however did not take part in it. Looking back maybe i should have. I think my invite ended Friday nite.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Lou villian View Post
    Ya i recieved a email as well to do that. I however did not take part in it. Looking back maybe i should have. I think my invite ended Friday nite.
    Yup. You can't even bye it off there site any more.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Dragon93 View Post
    Yup. You can't even bye it off there site any more.
    Maybe i can talk pem into hooking me up.
  17. Chest Using GT

Last week.
    flat bench press
    120-15 warm up 180-7 190-6 150-15/12 100-18 80-23

incline
    120-10 warm up 140-6/6 100-14/13 70-18 50-20

decline
    160-4/4 120-12/12 50-26/21

Today I got my GT and took One scoop 30min before workout. So what can I say about this product? Well just compare the two weeks.

This week
    Wide Grip bench press
    120-15 warm up 200-5/5 160-15/14 100-27-25

incline
    160-6/6 120-14/13 100-23/22

decline
    160-7/6 120-16/15 100-23-22

I love this $hit. I wish I had this from day one. I even talked 5 guys into going to NP to buy some. I just wish I could afford to buy some more, but I won't get my check in tell Friday. So no sale price for me.

18. Damn....Guess ima have to get some. I love Jack3d though. Im willing to give it a shot though

19. Quote Originally Posted by Lou villian View Post
    Damn....Guess ima have to get some. I love Jack3d though. Im willing to give it a shot though
    This will go into every stack I do. I love it.

20. been hearing alot of good things with this. Jack3d has been miles ahead of everything i have ever dont though. Just ordered it for the 17.99 price at the planet. I will say that is a steal

21. Quote Originally Posted by Lou villian View Post
    been hearing alot of good things with this. Jack3d has been miles ahead of everything i have ever dont though. Just ordered it for the 17.99 price at the planet. I will say that is a steal
    Ya it sucks I don't get my check in tell Friday.

22. Are you running a new Log for the AS-GT in the Supplement review section bro?..like what I head about your first dose..Kick ass man,, this stuff sure does take things to a whole new level

23. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Are you running a new Log for the AS-GT in the Supplement review section bro?..like what I head about your first dose..Kick ass man,, this stuff sure does take things to a whole new level
    I wasn't planning on starting gt yesterday. I will be starting my new stack Saturday. So how should I do it should I put it in the supplement review now or keep putting it in this log in tell I switch to the other stack? Or start a new one now and link back to this one so they can follow me in tell I switch stacks?
  24. I will work for supplements!

25. Quote Originally Posted by Lou villian View Post
    been hearing alot of good things with this. Jack3d has been miles ahead of everything i have ever dont though. Just ordered it for the 17.99 price at the planet. I will say that is a steal
    That would be awesome if you put up a comparison review when you're done! We'd really appreciate that.

26. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    That would be awesome if you put up a comparison review when you're done! We'd really appreciate that.
    I'm going to do a comparison of last week without the GT and This Week with For all workouts this week.

27. I just ordered my Trifecta and Anadraulic State off NP yesterday! I'm stoked to get both and start my log/transformation

28. Quote Originally Posted by Naberious View Post
    I just ordered my Trifecta and Anadraulic State off NP yesterday! I'm stoked to get both and start my log/transformation
    You will love it. I really think they will stack great together. Good luck and let me know when you start your log.

29. Quote Originally Posted by Dragon93 View Post
    You will love it. I really think they will stack great together. Good luck and let me know when you start your log.

I'm hoping so... I've read nothing but good reviews from everyone on these forums for both products.

30. Quote Originally Posted by Naberious View Post
    I'm hoping so... I've read nothing but good reviews from everyone on these forums for both products.
    I wish I had my A n a d r a u l i c S t a t e G T when I started this stack. I think I would of got allot more out of it.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-28-2010, 10:05 PM
  2. Arrogantly Anabolic Stack vs. Trifecta Stack
    By rageofscar in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-11-2010, 09:37 PM
  3. Arrogantly Anabolic Stack vs. Trifecta Stack
    By rageofscar in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0