Question LG reps

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys, I plan on trying out the Trifecta stack out June 1st I will be trying to go up a weight class for grappling and MMA, I will be at 170-175 when I start this stack and hoping to gain 10-15 pounds from it.(fingers crossed:D)

Does this look ok?

On Cycle 4 weeks
Methyl 1-D
Masterdrol
Anadraulic Pump
Anadraulic State
Cycle Support

PCT 4 weeks
Formadrol
T-911
Prime

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Cycle looks good man, I would remove the T911 from PCT and use it after your PCT for another 4 weeks to keep the gains coming.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cycle looks good man, I would remove the T911 from PCT and use it after your PCT for another 4 weeks to keep the gains coming.
Thanks for the reply!

Would it be ok if I ran Decredarm right after the PCT? I was thinking of running it right after the PCT for 4 weeks then another PCT.

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you should probably wait a few weeks after your pct before getting into another cycle.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks guys, will do! I will be logging this June 1st:D

rageofscar

Awards
So, hypothetically, if he wanted to take a month off after the cycle, would the 4 weeks he is on T911 count as the month off? Or will he have to wait another 4 weeks after the T911 before starting another cycle?

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
health wise, he wouldn't be in any danger to start a cycle the day after his last t-911 dose (as far as i know)
it's just a general rule to follow, i think, to bring your testosterone level back to normal (2 - 4 weeks after your pct) before starting a cycle.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya june 1st I'll run the Trifecta stack with prime and then I'll use the PCT in the Trifecta stack with Prime as well, then I'll take 4 weeks off and then begin Decredarm+ Formestane for 4 weeks then for PCT I'll use a Natty T-booster for 4 weeks.

rageofscar

Awards
health wise, he wouldn't be in any danger to start a cycle the day after his last t-911 dose (as far as i know)
it's just a general rule to follow, i think, to bring your testosterone level back to normal (2 - 4 weeks after your pct) before starting a cycle.
Ya june 1st I'll run the Trifecta stack with prime and then I'll use the PCT in the Trifecta stack with Prime as well, then I'll take 4 weeks off and then begin Decredarm+ Formestane for 4 weeks then for PCT I'll use a Natty T-booster for 4 weeks.
Oh ok, I got it. Thanks guys.