MMV3 - AnabolicMinds.com

MMV3

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.

MMV3

Is there anything I can do besides letting it dissolve under my tongue, or maybe a way to speed up the process? I feel like I should be spitting, if that makes sense.

2. Banned

i'm not a rocket scientist or anything but try chewing it up.
  3. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation

Bitting the tablet in half , and keeping it under your tongue really helps speed up the absorption process..
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.

Well, basically what I'm getting it is that I'm wondering if I can just swallow it and have it absorb slower?
  5. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Dillonaur View Post
    Well, basically what I'm getting it is that I'm wondering if I can just swallow it and have it absorb slower?
    It will not be as effective, what exactly is the problem with letting it absorb under the tongue?
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.

Just not a fan of the taste, but it's not a problem.
  7. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Dillonaur View Post
    Just not a fan of the taste, but it's not a problem.
    Really? how many are you dosing at a time? truthfully, I don't think the taste bad, almost like a Cinnamon tablet to me.., Break it up, for faster absorption is your best bet in your situation, but the gains you'll get from this surpasses the taste of tablet
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  225 lbs.

Is the Methyl Masterdrol XL MMV3 or is it MMV2
  9. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by KeyHAWK View Post
    Is the Methyl Masterdrol XL MMV3 or is it MMV2
    XL is just the size..135 ct compared to 90..
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  225 lbs.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    XL is just the size..135 ct compared to 90..
    Sorry I wasnt clear. Is the Methyl Masterdrol XL they sale here is it v3 or a different one. I couldnt tell
  11. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Sorry I wasnt clear. Is the Methyl Masterdrol XL they sale here is it v3 or a different one. I couldnt tell
    BUMP
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  12. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation

Are you asking what Nutra sells? Well The V3 is the alpha, and the V2 is the Beta which is the older explode red caps, Which!, Is In the photo they are showing, but the profile it lists is the one of the Alpha which is V3..Nutra just restocked our whole line, so maybe there behind updating pictures..
  13. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Are you asking what Nutra sells? Well The V3 is the alpha, and the V2 is the Beta which is the older explode red caps, Which!, Is In the photo they are showing, but the profile it lists is the one of the Alpha which is V3..Nutra just restocked our whole line, so maybe there behind updating pictures..
    think maybe you could find out from nutra which one it is they are selling? this is confusing.
  14. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    think maybe you could find out from nutra which one it is they are selling? this is confusing.
    This should sum it up Big T

3-Alpha-Hydroxy etiollocholan-17-One is (MMv3), which, is whats listed on Nutras site

3-Beta-Hydroxy etiollocholan-17-One is the (MMv2), older version. You will not see places restocking this due to the fact were not making it anymore..

They just restocked our entire line, after being out of everything also
  15. Diamond Member

This should sum it up Big T

3-Alpha-Hydroxy etiollocholan-17-One is (MMv3), which, is whats listed on Nutras site

3-Beta-Hydroxy etiollocholan-17-One is the (MMv2), older version. You will not see places restocking this due to the fact were not making it anymore..

They just restocked our entire line, after being out of everything also
    so even if it's listed as mmxl, any mm which is 3-A is in actuality mmv3? so 3-A is code for mmv3?
  16. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation

so even if it's listed as mmxl, any mm which is 3-A is in actuality mmv3? so 3-A is code for mmv3?
    yes, MMXL stands for Methyl Masterdrol Extra large, which has a 135 ct

if you don't not see the XL it is the smaller version which only has a 90 ct

The XL doesn't mean squat about which version it is, just the size of the bottle, which is the biggest confusion with some people, they think MMXL is different version of Methyl masterdrol, which , it is not, its 135ct Vz 90ct bottles

Here look at the M1-D's one is a M1-DXL and one is not...

and yes the MMv3, the V stands for Version 3 which is what we call it, is the 3-Alpha

MMv2 Is the 3-Beta...
  17. Diamond Member

yes, MMXL stands for Methyl Masterdrol Extra large, which has a 135 ct

if you don't not see the XL it is the smaller version which only has a 90 ct

The XL doesn't mean squat about which version it is, just the size of the bottle, which is the biggest confusion with some people, they think MMXL is different version of Methyl masterdrol, which , it is not, its 135ct Vz 90ct bottles

Here look at the M1-D's one is a M1-DXL and one is not...

and yes the MMv3, the V stands for Version 3 which is what we call it, is the 3-Alpha

MMv2 Is the 3-Beta...
    i have never actually seen a box labeled mmv3-is there such a thing? or is anything with 3-A in it considered to be mmv3 no matter what the box says?
  18. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation

i have never actually seen a box labeled mmv3-is there such a thing? or is anything with 3-A in it considered to be mmv3 no matter what the box says?
    Correct, you will not see a box saying MMV3...but just Methly matserdrol, the old one had a small v2 printed on the box, but you really had to look for it ..lol

But yes, like i said if you buy Methyl masterdrol and the ingredient profile list the active as 3-Alpha-Hydroxyetiollocholan-17-One then this is our latest version.. which is version # 3, we are not producing the older Masterdol which was the 3-beta version
  19. Diamond Member

Correct, you will not see a box saying MMV3...but just Methly matserdrol, the old one had a small v2 printed on the box, but you really had to look for it ..lol

But yes, like i said if you buy Methyl masterdrol and the ingredient profile list the active as 3-Alpha-Hydroxyetiollocholan-17-One then this is our latest version.. which is version # 3, we are not producing the older Masterdol which was the 3-beta version
    thanks for clearing that up. i have been looking for a label that says mmv3. appreciate your time and help.
  20. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation

here, this should really clear it up

Version # 1

Version # 2, both XL and Reg size

Version # 3

21. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation

thanks for clearing that up. i have been looking for a label that says mmv3. appreciate your time and help.
    Anytime bro!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. LG MMV3
    By luelinks in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-02-2010, 02:53 PM
  2. MMv3 by itself?
    By Dirty music in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-20-2010, 08:36 AM
  3. mmv3