TRIFECTA stack question

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  229 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.75%

TRIFECTA stack question

okay here's the deal......started TRIFECTA stack 2 days ago. so far so good.
    27 yr old Male, train hard, lift properly, clean diet. the use and desired outcome of this supplement is not in question....here's what got me paranoid:

Next week, i have a physical, and i am an active duty Marine. Now, i will flat out apologize for sounding like a noob. i know it. but in all the research ive tried doing, i have gotten more and more confusing. i need straight forward answers at this point. and yes, this is a multi part question.

I have heard many theories on wether or not one will test positive on a drug test for pro-hormones. i still have not decided what is correct. if you have an educated answer, i'd like to hear it. i do not know of a loomin piss test for me, but it's the military. it's always potentially one random day away

back to the original statement- Blood work. now, when they draw blood for the physical, i know they are testing basic blood stuff. PSA's, white cells, red cell counts, as well as basic diseases (Hep, HIV/AIDS) as well as my cholesterol counts (HDL's and ****) what i need to know, is there anything in the TRIFECTA stack that will raise a huge RED flag when they do my blood work. (and all that was a guess by the way, i have no idea what the navy will look for in my blood.)

it is NOT a test for drugs, just simple bloodwork for a physical......but i am PARANOID. never thought about bloodwork.....and yes, still need an educated answer on the urinalysis question....even though i got it from LG LEGALLY and have no reason to believe it is banned or illegal, this is my first time with pro-hormones.

Also, depending on the answers to these questions, do i stop the stack since it's only day 3 and continue after the bloodwork, or can i keep going, satisfied my bloodwork will not show anything totally ****ed. People smarter then me, please weigh in, i need your 0.02$!!!!!!!

this forum has never let me down before, counting on your support for some solid answers, FAST.

did i mention i'm paranoid?

2. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.61%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by SSgt Psycho View Post
    27 yr old Male, train hard, lift properly, clean diet. the use and desired outcome of this supplement is not in question....here's what got me paranoid:

Next week, i have a physical, and i am an active duty Marine. Now, i will flat out apologize for sounding like a noob. i know it. but in all the research ive tried doing, i have gotten more and more confusing. i need straight forward answers at this point. and yes, this is a multi part question.

I have heard many theories on wether or not one will test positive on a drug test for pro-hormones. i still have not decided what is correct. if you have an educated answer, i'd like to hear it. i do not know of a loomin piss test for me, but it's the military. it's always potentially one random day away

back to the original statement- Blood work. now, when they draw blood for the physical, i know they are testing basic blood stuff. PSA's, white cells, red cell counts, as well as basic diseases (Hep, HIV/AIDS) as well as my cholesterol counts (HDL's and ****) what i need to know, is there anything in the TRIFECTA stack that will raise a huge RED flag when they do my blood work. (and all that was a guess by the way, i have no idea what the navy will look for in my blood.)

it is NOT a test for drugs, just simple bloodwork for a physical......but i am PARANOID. never thought about bloodwork.....and yes, still need an educated answer on the urinalysis question....even though i got it from LG LEGALLY and have no reason to believe it is banned or illegal, this is my first time with pro-hormones.

Also, depending on the answers to these questions, do i stop the stack since it's only day 3 and continue after the bloodwork, or can i keep going, satisfied my bloodwork will not show anything totally ****ed. People smarter then me, please weigh in, i need your 0.02$!!!!!!!

this forum has never let me down before, counting on your support for some solid answers, FAST.

Ok, If I leave something out please let me know,

I have gone through test's while taking this stack, and nothing popped negative.. I have know three other people who are in the Service right now dosing this, and have gone through urine analysis test and came back fine..

Urine analysis test are not testing for PH/PS's! bottom line, these are two totally different test.... I have also seen the same folks go through blood work, for there yearly check ups, and there was nothing that raised a huge red flag, nothing like a PS would do. Keep your dosing at the recommend dose.

Your going to be fine dosing this stack

Now, If you wanted to hold off until your blood work is done? I'm not going to tell you its silly, some folks just don't understand.., But in my experiences Ive never seen anything bad come from it..

If I missed anything..let me know..or just PM me
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  229 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.75%

Awesome....had the feeling it would be allright, just needed to hear it from someone with more knowledge of PH's then me.

for YEARS i have been lifting Hard and eating clean, and this (PH's) was the next step for me. i have used all the standards (NO products, creatine...) and while they helped, it was not enough to get me where i want. But with a new stack comes new questions.
    i knew i was being paranoid, but i do feel better. i have also heard that although effective, the TRIFECTA is considered rather mild as far as oral PH's go. almost all the logs/reviews i have read regarding this stack had the individual dosing exactly as recommended by LG, and i am currently doing the same.

any other random info regarding this stack, i'm all ears. i decided to run the included L-GH-1 with the methyl 1D and MMV3. having good workouts, but it's only day 3 1/2....hoping for some nice lean gains. even 5-10lbs would be nice.

aside from the trifecta, i take-

animal pak for a multi
    EAS cla softgels
    fish oil

heard it wasnt necessary with this stack, but also taking milk thistle for the liver, and saw palmetto for the prostate.

I also cant shake the dependency on a preworkout stim. currently using NO explode NT, but want to try white flood. i was also a creatine lover, but cycled off 2 weeks before starting trifecta. (by the way, how do you feel regarding the use of a pre-workout and trifecta...i recall some other postings saying it was safe and to go ahead) i just get a little nervous with alot of stuff i my system.

thanks again for the reply. always willing to listen to ne thing else you got.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.61%

Awesome....had the feeling it would be allright, just needed to hear it from someone with more knowledge of PH's then me.

for YEARS i have been lifting Hard and eating clean, and this (PH's) was the next step for me. i have used all the standards (NO products, creatine...) and while they helped, it was not enough to get me where i want. But with a new stack comes new questions.
    i knew i was being paranoid, but i do feel better. i have also heard that although effective, the TRIFECTA is considered rather mild as far as oral PH's go. almost all the logs/reviews i have read regarding this stack had the individual dosing exactly as recommended by LG, and i am currently doing the same.

any other random info regarding this stack, i'm all ears. i decided to run the included L-GH-1 with the methyl 1D and MMV3. having good workouts, but it's only day 3 1/2....hoping for some nice lean gains. even 5-10lbs would be nice.

aside from the trifecta, i take-

animal pak for a multi
    EAS cla softgels
    fish oil

heard it wasnt necessary with this stack, but also taking milk thistle for the liver, and saw palmetto for the prostate.

I also cant shake the dependency on a preworkout stim. currently using NO explode NT, but want to try white flood. i was also a creatine lover, but cycled off 2 weeks before starting trifecta. (by the way, how do you feel regarding the use of a pre-workout and trifecta...i recall some other postings saying it was safe and to go ahead) i just get a little nervous with alot of stuff i my system.

thanks again for the reply. always willing to listen to ne thing else you got.
    I just have first hand knowledge of what you do..pre work out drinks,... if you wanna really kicked the cycle into high gear, Look into Anadraulic State/Anadraulic pump..., NO Explode is more caffeine then anything, With Anadraulic state, its great for on cycle/and PCT with its Test boosting capabilities, among everything else stamina, focus, LBM Gains, with the ability to drop BF%... Anadraulic pump is our Newest N.O Pump product, which is to be used alongside Anadraulic state (Almost Big Brother/Little Brother)

I would seriously run these to along side the Trifecta Stack, really puts the icing on the cake...the New AS should be out in a week or so..

You will hear you don't need the Milk Thistle and such as cycle supports for this cycle, it is a very mild cycle The MT will not hurt you in any way, it will only help out health wise for your own body. Being that These are not methylated compounds your not taking the thistle to aid in anything
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  229 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.75%

thanks again for the info....always appreciated. yeh the milk thistle and saw palmetto are just for healthy body parts...and def. gonna try anadraulic state (still wanna try white flood too) i am only still taking the NOexplode cause a friend tried it, and hated it, and gave it to me for free. I happen to respond well to pre-workouts, so i was all over it.
    but, mark my words, i will def try it! (AS that is)
  6. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.61%

thanks again for the info....always appreciated. yeh the milk thistle and saw palmetto are just for healthy body parts...and def. gonna try anadraulic state (still wanna try white flood too) i am only still taking the NOexplode cause a friend tried it, and hated it, and gave it to me for free. I happen to respond well to pre-workouts, so i was all over it.
    but, mark my words, i will def try it! (AS that is)
    Great, let ,me know how you like it, the New anadraulic state GT should Be out in about a week or so, I would hold off and wait for the newer version..its the same bad ass pre work out as the old, just a new revamped taste! and a few goodies
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  229 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.75%

will def be looking for it!

hey man, i know the TRIFECTA protcol is 2/2 for the Methyl 1-D and 4/4 for the MMV3, and then M-1D becomes 3morn, 2 evening......can one ramp up the dose earlier if they feel good, and can one take 5 MMV3 a day as opposed to the 4?

so far i love this stack. 5 days in, looking a little fuller, and a little dryer too. but the STRENGTH gains in 5 days.......unreal.

normally a good gym chest day for me goes something like this on flat bench.

135 warmup
    205 x 12
    225 x 8-10
    245 x 6-8

not great, but i am tall with long arms....not like the T-rex armed ****ers that can bench a ton cause the bar travels 4 inches. i might add, it took me a YEAR of lifting to do 135!!!! and another YEAR of lifting for 225 to go up more then once....hard gainer is me!

well, todays bench day went like this:

Bar/135 warmup

225 x 10
    235 x 10
    250 x 8
    275 x 4

where the F*** did that come from? all that is clean BTW, no spotter help. it was a Chest/back split day and my whole workout was ridiculous. I was pulling strength from seemingly nowhere....hmmmmm.....
    M 1-D? MMV3? L-GH-1? all 3?

from where i started 2 years ago, this is some MAN weight. un-real. i am simply amazed. no matter how much weight i added, it felt like 135.
    thanks again for the info, so far so good!
  8. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.61%

It seems and shows things are really working for you..Awesome bench numbers my man! To answer your questions about ramping up the dose's the answer is yes. M1-D can actually go as high as 6 caps a day doing a 3/3 split, am/pm. Masterdrol yes. you can go up to 5. I ran this awhile back at max dose for 5 1/2 weeks..felt super awesome, and made awesome gains.. 0 sides also
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.95%

i have the same dilema, i want to do one more run, but i have a health screening coming up within next 2 months for employment with a law enforcment agency....im just worried about blood preassure and cholesteral

Similar Forum Threads

1. Trifecta Stack + OEP Question
    By Jorsn in forum PES
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-20-2011, 09:33 PM
  2. Trifecta Stack question
    By NonyaBidness in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-02-2011, 03:44 PM
  3. Trifecta stack question
    By skinnyfatguy in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 8