HELP! need info Regarding TRIFECTA stack

SSgt Psycho

Awards
:damnit1:eek:kay here's the deal......started TRIFECTA stack 2 days ago. so far so good.
27 yr old Male, train hard, lift properly, clean diet. the use and desired outcome of this supplement is not in question....here's what got me paranoid:

Next week, i have a physical, and i am an active duty Marine. Now, i will flat out apologize for sounding like a noob. i know it. but in all the research ive tried doing, i have gotten more and more confusing. i need straight forward answers at this point. and yes, this is a multi part question.

I have heard many theories on wether or not one will test positive on a drug test for pro-hormones. i still have not decided what is correct. if you have an educated answer, i'd like to hear it. i do not know of a loomin piss test for me, but it's the military. it's always potentially one random day away

back to the original statement- Blood work. now, when they draw blood for the physical, i know they are testing basic blood stuff. PSA's, white cells, red cell counts, as well as basic diseases (Hep, HIV/AIDS) as well as my cholesterol counts (HDL's and ****) what i need to know, is there anything in the TRIFECTA stack that will raise a huge RED flag when they do my blood work. (and all that was a guess by the way, i have no idea what the navy will look for in my blood.)

it is NOT a test for drugs, just simple bloodwork for a physical......but i am PARANOID. never thought about bloodwork.....and yes, still need an educated answer on the urinalysis question....even though i got it from LG LEGALLY and have no reason to believe it is banned or illegal, this is my first time with pro-hormones.

Also, depending on the answers to these questions, do i stop the stack since it's only day 3 and continue after the bloodwork, or can i keep going, satisfied my bloodwork will not show anything totally ****ed. People smarter then me, please weigh in, i need your 0.02$!!!!!!!

this forum has never let me down before, counting on your support for some solid answers, FAST.

did i mention i'm paranoid?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Answered your the same question in the above thread.. anything else..shoot me a PM:)