Is Trifecta stack right for me?

Hark

Hark

Awards
I tried Methyl 1-d alone and noticed results (sometimes claims don't hold up), so I'm considering trying this TriFecta stack w/gh.

I'm a 45 y.o. mesomorph looking to harden up (and make some solid gains while tightening up)

I'm using Animal Pak vitamin packets, myoplex shakes for snacks/light meals, and creatine and protein powders pre and post w.o.

Still the best/safest/legal/cost effective option? Not asking for much, am I??
:nervous:

Thanks for any input!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd probably go with Trifecta + an extra M1D. Stretch the cycle out a bit. I could help with dosing if necessary.

Yes, I believe M1D is your best legal option available. I love the stuff.

Hark

Hark

Awards
Going for it

Thanks for the advice, I'll order it today!
:notworthy:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like running and found that running the masterdrol at the higher dosage will yield better results, you will want to ramp up the dosage going through the cycle, strength gains will get better and better! specially combine with the
M1-D and 6 caps daily

my 2 cents, ..seems like you shake intake is high.. depending on how many light meals were talking about, not to include pre/post shakes..

What is your goal with this cycle? tell us your goal, then we can help with laying a plan out for you..:D

Hark

Hark

Awards
Okay, more details
6'2" 275lb ex offensive lineman, turned 45 and now gettin soft, Yuk!
Trying to harden up
Love lifting, not built for cardio

Shakes/meals etc
Just started cleaning up the diet, trying the "many small meals" approach
7am Piece of fruit and large glass of low fat milk
10am Myoplex lite shake
noon Light yogurt with real fruit in it
2pm Myoplex shake
6pm Normal family dinner (try to maintain portion control) with lowfat milk to drink
Try to drink as much water as possible, and limit coffee or soda to 1/day

Current Sup's
6:30am Drenalin HC and big glass of water
7am Vitamin pack (GNC or Animal pak)
2pm 1 ibuprofen LOTS of miles on the knees, elbows etc from football and training
4:30pm Drenalin HC and Creatine just before workout
5pm Protein powder w/lowfat milk immediately after training is fininshed
10pm Protein powder w/lowfat milk

Workout Schedule
I use a push/pull breakup of bodyparts
If I do more than once a week per bodypart, the joints start rebelling
Intense (every set to failure) but short, 8-10 sets

Mon Chest/abs
Bench, inclines, flies

Tues Lats/heavybag
Rows, pullovers etc

Wed Tri's/Cardio
Skull crushers, kickbacks etc

Thurs Bi's/heavybag (yes, it is a great anger issue reliever)
Varous single excercises for bi's

Fri Shoulders/abs
Lateral raises, upright rows, dumbell presses, etc

Sat Legs
Sumo deadlifts, extensions, curls, calves, etc

Sun Off

Have lost about about 10lbs of yuk off the scale so far with this approach (at it about a month), muscles seem fuller/growing, and people have noticed ("working out again?"). So it appears to be working

Hey, thanks for looking

Hark

Hark

Awards
So any critiques on the plan to "harden up"? The small meals (and Myoplex shakes instead of cheap greasy takeout every lunch!) seem to be working great.

I ordered the Trifecta Stack and should have it to start next week or week after.

Very looking forward to it!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So any critiques on the plan to "harden up"? The small meals (and Myoplex shakes instead of cheap greasy takeout every lunch!) seems to be working great.

I ordered the Trifecta Stack and should have it to start next week or week after.

Very looking forward to it!
Up your protein intake with high-quality lean meats (lean steak/beef, chicken, fish), and toss in extra veggies like broccoli and asparagus. - I also dig stuff like avocados, walnuts, artichokes, pomegranete, black/blue berries, all the good stuff!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agree above, If you do plan on getting the trifecta stack, the diet seriously needs fine tunning.. Specially starting with the breakfast, a piece of fruit and a glass of milk is not going to cut it, that is your main meal right there to get your body out of its catabolic state;)..Up your calorie intake and protein, the more quality foods, I.E, protein and fats the better.., like Irish stated above..eat all you want as long as is quality food "Clean" :D

Hark

Hark

Awards
When I begin the Trifecta stack, I'll definately add more lean protein and other good food.

Just trying to get a jump start on losing a few before I start up!

:thinkerg:

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Trifecta

Hark,

I'm going to give my review in a few feeks on the Trifecta stack.

Until then, check my log; I think you'll find it informative and quite interesting.

Remember, expect to get out what you put in. Good Luck friend.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When I begin the Trifecta stack, I'll definately add more lean protein and other good food.

Just trying to get a jump start on losing a few before I start up!

:thinkerg:
Hark,

I'm going to give my review in a few feeks on the Trifecta stack.

Until then, check my log; I think you'll find it informative and quite interesting.

Remember, expect to get out what you put in. Good Luck friend.
Seriously check this out! lOST 20+ POUNDS AND 5+% IN BF!

Hark

Hark

Awards
Wow, just what I'm looking to do!

Starting today!!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn this stack is looking interesting and sounds like it could really help me move up a weight class fast for grappling.

Hark

Hark

Awards
Wow...

Not doing a real "log" or anything, but wow...

One week in and reps are up already, almost doubled the number of reps in flat bench, inclines, and flies...

I am impressed. Soreness is gone much quicker, and workout intensity is through the roof.

Wife noticed a bit quicker to temper, but easily controlled. Noticed other "things" too :yikes:

Sleep much better now also (IGH??)

So far, so good~Best $65 I ever spent on supps

PS - "The melt under your tongue" reminds me of the caveman days when we tried that with yohimbe chunks

coreyc20

Awards
i'm on day 18 of my stack, and i really didnt notice anything until 5 days ago when i upped my dose, i did like the energy i got from the mm, once i upped my dose to six on the methyl-1d my strength went up and i'm getting leaner, my friends have commented on it lately also, you will deffinately like this stack.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i'm on day 18 of my stack, and i really didnt notice anything until 5 days ago when i upped my dose, i did like the energy i got from the mm, once i upped my dose to six on the methyl-1d my strength went up and i'm getting leaner, my friends have commented on it lately also, you will deffinately like this stack.
6 M1-D's and 5 MM's is the sweet spot!...these two products ran together is just phenomenal!, i have ran it a few times and will continue to:D!