Ecdysterone - AnabolicMinds.com

Ecdysterone

Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Ecdysterone

Did LG ever officially release this? Is it for sale?

Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Did LG ever officially release this? Is it for sale?
    it was released to testers a while back and most of them dropped of the face of the earth and never finished their logs. There was one completed log if I remember correctly, johnfaceman is "waiting for more people" before posting his review and TexasLifter89 has some stomach issues with it so he is going to send the bottle to me and I'll be logging however much is left.

The real genius aspect of the SubECDY product IMO is the sublingual administration. Even with the new E-Bol (which works well) there is still argument about absorption and breakdown in the gut, etc, so delivering this straight to the bloodstream could be an incredible advance for ECDY products. I hope that once I get my hands on it that it lives up to my expectations!
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thank you!

LG: what's the update with plans to launch?

Zero liver toxicity, notable recomp effects, insane vcascularity? You'd be crazy not to.
    •   

Quote Originally Posted by zb126 View Post
    it was released to testers a while back and most of them dropped of the face of the earth and never finished their logs. There was one completed log if I remember correctly, johnfaceman is "waiting for more people" before posting his review and TexasLifter89 has some stomach issues with it so he is going to send the bottle to me and I'll be logging however much is left.

The real genius aspect of the SubECDY product IMO is the sublingual administration. Even with the new E-Bol (which works well) there is still argument about absorption and breakdown in the gut, etc, so delivering this straight to the bloodstream could be an incredible advance for ECDY products. I hope that once I get my hands on it that it lives up to my expectations!
    im following your log once you post it, too bad you dont get to run a whole bottle

Reputation Reputation

This is up to Legal Gear Himself, He had mentioned about maybe doing a limited run for AM members..Still waiting on if hes going to do this or not..

Quote Originally Posted by Psychabinol View Post
    im following your log once you post it, too bad you dont get to run a whole bottle
    Thanks man, I appreciate it. Ish is going down with TexasLifter89's apt or something so hes been pretty sidetracked for a good reason. Hopefully it gets straightened out and I get that bottle and we rock on!

Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    This is up to Legal Gear Himself, He had mentioned about maybe doing a limited run for AM members..Still waiting on if hes going to do this or not..
    Please?!?! hehe

Injectable edcy...
    doing my own thang!
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Dont tease me like that Russian!
    YUM! LOL

The very short half life would suck though (multiple shots thru the day)

Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Dont tease me like that Russian!
    YUM! LOL

The very short half life would suck though (multiple shots thru the day)
    well i think pill or sublingual that issue would still arise if it is one since ecdy has issues getting to the bloodstream. that said, sublingual could be more effective for delivery so it might be better... just playing devils advocate i guess haha

oh by the way, my log of LG's subECDY is up over here in case you guys were interested

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ecdysterone
    By ironparson in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-07-2009, 05:28 PM
  2. ecdysterone
    By superbot in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-26-2008, 02:24 PM
  3. About ECDYSTERONE
    By pocketboy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21