Anadraulic State GT: Special Edition by LG Sciences - Coming Soon!

Page 8 of 14 First ... 678910 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Dragon93 View Post
    I'm hoping this comes out soon. Would be great for my cutting cycle.
    yes it is goign to be, the old AS was superiour for a cutting cycle!


  2. Few more days guys! Can't get much better than that! At least it's not weeks lol.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    yes it is goign to be, the old AS was superiour for a cutting cycle!
    Youre right it WAS superiour. The new Anadraulic State GT by far exceeds your old AS's expectations

    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  4. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Youre right it WAS superiour. The new Anadraulic State GT by far exceeds old AS's expectations

    Exactly!..Its just mind blowing

  5. Just take my money already! lol
    Truth
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by jherman08 View Post
    Just take my money already! lol
    Give it to me, I'll take it

  7. Wait, I thought I had dibs!!!
    Working on living

  8. lmao
    Truth

  9. I'm one of the A n a d r a u l i c S t a t e G T sponsor winners. Will be logging soon.
    I will work for supplements!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Dragon93 View Post
    I'm one of the A n a d r a u l i c S t a t e G T sponsor winners. Will be logging soon.
    be sure to post up a link here man so we can all follow!
    SFW and GFH

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    be sure to post up a link here man so we can all follow!
    I will as soon as I start.
    I will work for supplements!

  12. congrats man, if you need an address to have it shipped to i got one you can use
    Truth

  13. Quote Originally Posted by jherman08 View Post
    congrats man, if you need an address to have it shipped to i got one you can use
    Mine will do just fine.
    I will work for supplements!

  14. My Natardol came in today...too bad there's no AS GT out there to start my cycle and log....would the old AS work as well or should I wait this out?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by yoshi5674 View Post
    My Natardol came in today...too bad there's no AS GT out there to start my cycle and log....would the old AS work as well or should I wait this out?
    I would wait it shouldn't be long.
    I will work for supplements!

  16. I found another place claiming on having it in stock.
    I will work for supplements!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by yoshi5674 View Post
    My Natardol came in today...too bad there's no AS GT out there to start my cycle and log....would the old AS work as well or should I wait this out?
    Wait it out. Just a few more days guys!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon93 View Post
    I found another place claiming on having it in stock.
    Would you please PM the website it says its being sold at?
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  18. interesting how they got their hands on some...???
    Working on living

  19. What sites will u be able to purchase AS GT at?

  20. right here would be a good place to start. LG's website as well
    Working on living

  21. alright man thanks. Cant wait for this stuff to be released!!!

  22. i just got my buddy on this wagon, hes picking up a couple with my order
    Truth

  23. you guys won't regret it. I am LOVING logging this supp!!!
    Working on living

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    you guys won't regret it. I am LOVING logging this supp!!!
    not as much as I am
    SFW and GFH

  25. Just noticed its up at the Planet right now is LG gonna do any special stacks with it on their website or any kind of deals cause i might wait then.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. LG Sciences Anadraulic State GT Reviews!
    By Liftergym33 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 07-08-2010, 01:12 AM
  2. Replies: 244
    Last Post: 04-29-2010, 07:04 PM
  3. LG Sciences Anadraulic State GT & Anadraulic Pump
    By GMG760 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: 02-03-2010, 04:22 PM
  4. Anadraulic State GT: Special Edition by LG Sciences - Coming Soon!
    By Irish Cannon in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-18-2010, 04:31 PM
  5. LG Sciences Anadraulic State finally at NP!!!
    By SwolenONE in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-13-2009, 01:02 AM
Log in
Log in