Anadraulic State GT: Special Edition by LG Sciences - Coming Soon!

Page 10 of 11 First ... 891011 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    So if I got three is that good enough Met? Looking forward to stacking this with some Natadrol then Prime... going to be a ridiculous spring and summer.
    eh...3 is okay for NOW
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

2. Quote Originally Posted by Dirty music View Post
    i just ordered mine last night,im one of those ppl who dont respond too much to workout drink,i used super pump,no shotgun and jack3d.i'll currently been using no shotgun for about 3 weeks,should i stop for alittle to get the best first use out of ASGT?
    It wouldn't hurt to take a break from the caffeine and other stimulants for awhile. That's what I have been doing for the past couple of weeks in anticipation for AS GT.
    •   

3. same here!!!

4. I'm not sure if this post will even get seen in this encyclopedia sized thread, but wanted to give everyone a chance to get the NEW Anadraulic State GT at 60% off at NutraPlanet!

24 Hour Sale ends tonight!

5. So since there is an increased creatine content, it is still viable to stack with a creatine supp? And if so still take it on non-workout days since I will still be maintaining the intra-muscular creatine level with the other creatine supp? Also I was going to be taking hemodraulix and possible trying the asteroid stack. This would fit in well as the preworkout? Looks good and I want to get my feet wet with it, thanks!

6. Quote Originally Posted by jbono731 View Post
    So since there is an increased creatine content, it is still viable to stack with a creatine supp? And if so still take it on non-workout days since I will still be maintaining the intra-muscular creatine level with the other creatine supp? Also I was going to be taking hemodraulix and possible trying the asteroid stack. This would fit in well as the preworkout? Looks good and I want to get my feet wet with it, thanks!
    You could take it with another creatine supp but I dont see why you would need to. And yes you are to dose on the off days as well. This would also stack fine with hemo and the asteroid stack.
    SFW and GFH

7. agree with Inarius. The ASGT will rock Asteroid Stack and Natadrol stack as well. I still take a little creatine with it myself, but that is just out of habit. Way to go on the NP sale LG!!
    Working on living

8. Quote Originally Posted by jbono731 View Post
    So since there is an increased creatine content, it is still viable to stack with a creatine supp? And if so still take it on non-workout days since I will still be maintaining the intra-muscular creatine level with the other creatine supp? Also I was going to be taking hemodraulix and possible trying the asteroid stack. This would fit in well as the preworkout? Looks good and I want to get my feet wet with it, thanks!
    An old school trick to prolong the life of the product would be to use ASGT on training days, and plain creatine mono on off days. - Now, you won't get the benefits of the AI's in ASGT on your off days that way, but I think that's okay, and possibly even more beneficial.

9. Psyched to give this a run. Ordered 3 myself

10. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    An old school trick to prolong the life of the product would be to use ASGT on training days, and plain creatine mono on off days. - Now, you won't get the benefits of the AI's in ASGT on your off days that way, but I think that's okay, and possibly even more beneficial.
    ahhhh pulsing the ASGT... now more fun for longer!!!!
    Working on living
    •   

11. I Got my GT in today can't wait to try it.
    I will work for supplements!
  12. Starting GT Today

I have decided to start Gt today. I'm on my last week of the Trifecta stack. So you can check out my current log for my GT trial run. I should be starting my cutting stack Saturday. I will post the link to the new log in this Thread and in mine.
    So you can join me now in I'm going to be starting the trifecta stack

13. Right on man we look forward to it!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  14. First day with gt.

I love this $hit. Check this out. I'm going to be starting the trifecta stack

15. When is the Anadraulic state going to be at this price until?? I want to get some but am not home to get my info!!!!!!

16. Quote Originally Posted by jbono731 View Post
    When is the Anadraulic state going to be at this price until?? I want to get some but am not home to get my info!!!!!!
    I think it ends today.

17. IC-thats exactly what I was thinking of doing while on the natty kit. I was thinking asgt on big days (legs/back/chest) Then my norm creatine on the other 4 days.

18. Quote Originally Posted by jbono731 View Post
    When is the Anadraulic state going to be at this price until?? I want to get some but am not home to get my info!!!!!!
    It was a 24hr sale that began yesterday at 5pm EST I believe.

19. Quote Originally Posted by jbono731 View Post
    Just checked Nutra and it still has the $17.99 price.

20. Where is nutra planet at? im looking for a new drink and this was offered to me..anyone help? dam i have 40 mins!

21. Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    I'm not sure if this post will even get seen in this encyclopedia sized thread, but wanted to give everyone a chance to get the NEW Anadraulic State GT at 60% off at NutraPlanet!

24 Hour Sale ends tonight!

Im sure you guy sold out by now!..great deal Stryder

22. Just curious, but does anyone know when NP will be shipping these out?

23. they should be in-house shortly. I was actually told today. Once in, major efforts will be out to get them shipped ASAP

24. i received an email from NP saying my order should ship today

25. Yeah, I ordered this and my Trifecta Stack at the same time, so I'm eager for both to come my way!

26. Mine has been shipped

27. I've been using mine for 5 days.

28. Quote Originally Posted by Dragon93 View Post
    I've been using mine for 5 days.

Truth

29. I got mine in the mail yesterday!

Similar Forum Threads

1. LG Sciences Anadraulic State GT Reviews!
    By Liftergym33 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 07-08-2010, 02:12 AM
  2. Replies: 244
    Last Post: 04-29-2010, 08:04 PM
  3. LG Sciences Anadraulic State GT & Anadraulic Pump
    By GMG760 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: 02-03-2010, 05:22 PM
  4. Anadraulic State GT: Special Edition by LG Sciences - Coming Soon!
    By Irish Cannon in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-18-2010, 05:31 PM
  5. LG Sciences Anadraulic State finally at NP!!!
    By SwolenONE in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-13-2009, 02:02 AM