Trifecta making me sick!!

chuebner

Awards
Issue: I reciently started your trifecta stack. I am currently dosing 2 M1D along with 2 mmXL in the morning and then 2 of each again in the afternoon before I work out. I have even started a log in this section of the forum.

My issue is that the mmXL subligal(sp?) is just not agreeing with me. I am dosing it wrong and I letting it sit under my tongue too long. After I have taken it, i get this burning sensation that coats my throat and makes my stomach feel like complete crap. I cannot eat and just an overall feeling of irratibility takes place. I am on day 6. Any thougths or ideas. I havent switch up my diet or taking anything else other than fish oil and hawthorne berry extract.

Today I didn't take any of my dosages and felt fine. I will say that today I had an amazing work out and it must be kicking in (I had the best pump I have had in months). It just sucks that it has this effect on me.

Any thoughts will be welcomed...thinking of just stopping the cycle all together.

cocatea

cocatea

Banned
Awards
try taking it after meals... i am on mmv3 right now and i usually take them right after meals... no upset stomach... everything is fine

Jake Fires

Jake Fires

Awards
  • Established
dude dont take 2 tabs of the masterdol at the same time but 1 in morning, 1 around 12, 1 around 4pm and 1 after dinner

take 2 m1d in morning and 2 m1d at night.

when its time to take 5 m1d then just take an additional 1 at lunch

im on my first week of trifecta and thats what im doing, i havent gotten sick yet.

this is actually my 7th day today so we are pretty close, but i have went through a little sore throat like you described just yesterday, my 6th day but i took some nightquil and 2 coff drops and now im fine. seperate ur masterdol intake though i think thatll help

Last edited:
Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I would agree, seperate the dosages rather will hopefully help as this is the first time I have heard of this happening.

chuebner

Awards
One or two pills at once, it doesn't matter...believe me I have expiremented....and when I did take my morning dose it was right after I ate. I will try in the midst of my meal and see how that goes.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you're getting sick, chances are it's the yohimbene in them. Spreading them out should fix it, and since it didn't, I think it's the Y...Did you notice any LESS sickness when dosing just one?

chuebner

Awards
Yeah I do not think its that Y type of queesiness, I 've felt that. Its just that taste and feeling after it starts disolving. It just coats my throat for whatever reason and I just cannot handle it. haha...I know it sounds weird and probably rediculous and I am not new to PH. I think I will just drop it and stick with M1D.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I do not think its that Y type of queesiness, I 've felt that. Its just that taste and feeling after it starts disolving. It just coats my throat for whatever reason and I just cannot handle it. haha...I know it sounds weird and probably rediculous and I am not new to PH. I think I will just drop it and stick with M1D.
Have you tried letting some disolve and then swallowing it with some water? Doing this over and over until the tab is fully disolved.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree here with IC's response, try some water and see if that helps.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also, try to break it in half, this way it'll dissolve faster.. This is very rare, something we do not get much if not any feedback on.. but everyone is different, and your views do matter to us.. try it with the water, and I would also try to break it apart to allow for faster dissolve rate..please let us know:)

gymrat0706

Awards
The best results that I had with taking M1-D and MMv2 about a year ago was as followed
M1-D: 4 caps in the morning, then another 4 caps a couple hrs before bed with a shake if I worked out at night which was my regular routine
MMv2: 3 caps in the morning then another 3 caps about 45min pre-workout
I dosed higher and ran the cycle for 2 weeks longer than what was the regular. The results were great and my strength gains went insane. After the cycle was over my strength stayed the same and I kept getting stronger. I wasn't looking to stay dry the whole time and new I would put on some bf and water weight as well. I went from 185 all the way to 220 in a matter of 3 months and my bf went up from 15% to 19%, which I did not care that it went up.
I ran the formadrol and anadraulic state as my pct for the required time.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The best results that I had with taking M1-D and MMv2 about a year ago was as followed
M1-D: 4 caps in the morning, then another 4 caps a couple hrs before bed with a shake if I worked out at night which was my regular routine
MMv2: 3 caps in the morning then another 3 caps about 45min pre-workout
I dosed higher and ran the cycle for 2 weeks longer than what was the regular. The results were great and my strength gains went insane. After the cycle was over my strength stayed the same and I kept getting stronger. I wasn't looking to stay dry the whole time and new I would put on some bf and water weight as well. I went from 185 all the way to 220 in a matter of 3 months and my bf went up from 15% to 19%, which I did not care that it went up.
I ran the formadrol and anadraulic state as my pct for the required time.
That's awesome man!

Unfortunately, the MM Xplo caps are not being produced anymore. We've only got the dissolving MM tablets. That's what the OP is currently struggling with.

I've never seen M1D dosed like that before.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive never seen it dosed @ 8 caps either... hummm:think:

gymrat0706

Awards
its amazing! I never had any headaches, so i felt good in the gym and always had insane workouts

svtfocusman

svtfocusman

Awards
Issue: I reciently started your trifecta stack. I am currently dosing 2 M1D along with 2 mmXL in the morning and then 2 of each again in the afternoon before I work out. I have even started a log in this section of the forum.

My issue is that the mmXL subligal(sp?) is just not agreeing with me. I am dosing it wrong and I letting it sit under my tongue too long. After I have taken it, i get this burning sensation that coats my throat and makes my stomach feel like complete crap. I cannot eat and just an overall feeling of irratibility takes place. I am on day 6. Any thougths or ideas. I havent switch up my diet or taking anything else other than fish oil and hawthorne berry extract.

Today I didn't take any of my dosages and felt fine. I will say that today I had an amazing work out and it must be kicking in (I had the best pump I have had in months). It just sucks that it has this effect on me.

Any thoughts will be welcomed...thinking of just stopping the cycle all together.
I had issues of an upset stomach with this stack and found it was best to take after eating at least a small meal! Don't stop the cycle just eat some food before hand! I felt like ass for the first 3 days (for around 1 hour after dosing) before finding this out.

RommelS

Awards
My first 3 days on the stack, I wasn't feeling well either. A little light headed and nausea. I'm on day 12 and I feel great. Strength is definitely up. Gained about 2 pounds but I've also greatly changed my diet.

I'm dosing M1D: 2/1/2 and MMv3: 2 after breakfast, 2 preworkout or after lunch on off days, 1 after dinner.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
My first 3 days on the stack, I wasn't feeling well either. A little light headed and nausea. I'm on day 12 and I feel great. Strength is definitely up. Gained about 2 pounds but I've also greatly changed my diet.

I'm dosing M1D: 2/1/2 and MMv3: 2 after breakfast, 2 preworkout or after lunch on off days, 1 after dinner.
Great to hear this has kicked up a notch man, you feeling that fury in the gym yet?

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
any update to this? still sick?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

?....

RommelS

Awards
Great to hear this has kicked up a notch man, you feeling that fury in the gym yet?
I wouldn't call it fury. Just a better sense of well-being and shocked at how much weight I can push around now. Initially when I started DC, I was having difficulty completing the 2-day split routine. Tomorrow is 2 weeks into the cycle and now I have more juice to keep going even after my workout is done. The soreness I feel the following day shows I truly am pushing myself.

I'm up 3 pounds while 500 cals above maintenence diet daily. Also showing more definition on my stomach which I didn't expect.

To the OP, hope you get past the sickness. It's definitely worth continuing the stack if it subsides.

Thunder1

Awards
I felt the upset stomach as well. Do they need to be dissolved for effectiveness Or can you just swallow them?

fakies01

Awards
I've noticed that since I started the stack that I am getting a burning sensation in my throat too. It feels kinda like acid reflux.

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
I've noticed that since I started the stack that I am getting a burning sensation in my throat too. It feels kinda like acid reflux.
Thats just the fire of the stack!! Seriously i wet my whistle and just chew them up till they get realy fine then place them under my tounge for 3-4 minutes and they are gone. A quick gurgle of water and nothing is left

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats just the fire of the stack!! Seriously i wet my whistle and just chew them up till they get realy fine then place them under my tounge for 3-4 minutes and they are gone. A quick gurgle of water and nothing is left
..true^^

kreamm718

Awards
i have one question , im already on my fifth day of the cycle but usually after i finish drinking my dose , i feel sick for about an hour or so . Is this normal ? am i doin something wrong ?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
i have one question , im already on my fifth day of the cycle but usually after i finish drinking my dose , i feel sick for about an hour or so . Is this normal ? am i doin something wrong ?
Drinking your dose? You mean swallow? What exactly are you drinking? Feeling sick is not normal at all, how are you dosing this?

kreamm718

Awards
2 M1D along with 2 mmXL in the morning and 1 of each at noon , and later 1 of each in the evening . Well usually i feel nauseous for the morning dose . Also is it bad to swallow it instead of letting it dissolve ?

RommelS

Awards
2 M1D along with 2 mmXL in the morning and 1 of each at noon , and later 1 of each in the evening . Well usually i feel nauseous for the morning dose . Also is it bad to swallow it instead of letting it dissolve ?
Your body is probably sensitive to the yohimbe in the MM's. It took my body about a week to adjust. Try splitting your morning dose so you're not dissolving 2 at once.

Stick with it if you can. I'm on my final day of M1D and MM. I've gained 5 pounds so far. Hopefully I can gain another 5 more on PCT.

kreamm718

Awards
Your body is probably sensitive to the yohimbe in the MM's. It took my body about a week to adjust. Try splitting your morning dose so you're not dissolving 2 at once.

Stick with it if you can. I'm on my final day of M1D and MM. I've gained 5 pounds so far. Hopefully I can gain another 5 more on PCT.
So far ive liked the product i see a bit more strength so far while lifting .
But what i tend to do is chew on them nd drink water instead of lettin it dissolve . idk if its good or bad