Question regarding pSarm

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Well, I'm planning my spring cut and this was something that caught my eye. But after some research I still haven't really figure this compound out. As far as I understand it can be used during PCT, therefore not any sort of PH or anything, has good recomp effect and can help me get some strength going as well.

Does anyone care to kinda sum it up for me, just so I have a clear idea of what I'm looking at? I was thinking of incorporating this into my next stack and was also wondering how it stacks with the likes of AIs (6-Bromo or Formadrol mainly), 11-Oxo or some test boosters and if there's anything I should be worried about here.

Also, I understand there's some Yohimbine in it, which I don't mind considering until not too long ago I was running a pretty hefty dosage of ECY. My question is also, can I ran a variation of ECY going light on the Y or maybe even ECA while taking a shot at pSarm?

Thanks in advance for all the help!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you've ran the ECY stack the Y in pSarm should be no problem for you

pSarm is a natural supplement, no pct required, that has a cult following of loyal users who have reported some damn hefty gains for a natural product (Ive heard 5-10lbs from a bottle).

It will stack well with AIs, herbal test boosters, and the likes. No problems there.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
One last question then.

The Formadrol that used to be sold by LG, is it no longer? I was looking forward trying to run those 2 along as I did notice some pretty good gains from Formadrol as a standalone.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
One last question then.

The Formadrol that used to be sold by LG, is it no longer? I was looking forward trying to run those 2 along as I did notice some pretty good gains from Formadrol as a standalone.
despite Formadrol not currently being on the NP page, it can certainly be found of multiple online retailers.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I ran this prior to repping for LG, I gained 7 lean lbs! ran the two bottles at full dose.. It is potent though:D, having a little food in you prior to dosing really helps out..