GHenerate and I-GH-1 dosing questions

  1. GHenerate and I-GH-1 dosing questions


    Salutations!

    I am new to this forum, as well as all bodybuilding forms, so forgive me if I unknowingly break online forum cultural convention! I just purchased some LG products, GHenerate and I-GH-1, and I have some dosing questions. I am 5'5 and 135 lbs and 21 years old. I was wondering how someone of my stature should dose these products. I have read some logs, but the people who ran these products were a good deal bigger than me. Anyways, I hope this is an appropriate question. Once again, any responses will be greatly appreciated!


    -Will


  2. I would dose the following:

    Ghenerate
    3-4 sprays 2x/day
    This can be raised to the full 6 sprays 2x/day if needed.

    I-GH-1
    1 cap with each dose of Ghenerate
    Take weekends off
    This could be increased to 2 caps 2x/day if needed.



  3. Quote Originally Posted by pushinweightw View Post
    I would dose the following:

    Ghenerate
    3-4 sprays 2x/day
    This can be raised to the full 6 sprays 2x/day if needed.

    I-GH-1
    1 cap with each dose of Ghenerate
    Take weekends off
    This could be increased to 2 caps 2x/day if needed.
    Perfect advice. I just lower the dose pre bed as it can keep me awake somewhat. Dose it at 5 sprays and you are golden!
    •   
       


  4. has anyone tried dosing Ghenerate @ full dose 3x a day rather than twice..or is the product its absolute most effective it can be @ twice a day/6 sprays?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by JohnnieFreeze View Post
    has anyone tried dosing Ghenerate @ full dose 3x a day rather than twice..or is the product its absolute most effective it can be @ twice a day/6 sprays?
    I haven't seen any logs nor have i heard about a 3 x day dosing...

    Its wicked effective and twice a day...

  6. Apart from sleep, can anyone honestly share how it affects their workout. Please, not the "it is awesome", or some ambiguous response, lol. I also heard that this stack works wonders on joint health, any comments.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by ABNRanger View Post
    Apart from sleep, can anyone honestly share how it affects their workout. Please, not the "it is awesome", or some ambiguous response, lol. I also heard that this stack works wonders on joint health, any comments.
    one thing i notice is great pumps if taken before a workout maybe a little more coordination.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    I haven't seen any logs nor have i heard about a 3 x day dosing...

    Its wicked effective and twice a day...
    He is right^^^^

    Just look at my log.

    It healed my joints

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Perfect advice. I just lower the dose pre bed as it can keep me awake somewhat. Dose it at 5 sprays and you are golden!
    Ahhh....that explains it! I did my first ever dose, 6 sprays, s of GHenerate last night and struggled to sleep. I was a little concerned as Igot it for improved sleep and recovery. So I just lower the dose to 4 or 5 sprays pre-bed?

  10. how is this product cycled?

    ive been on it daily for 2 weeks,

    is a 5 on 2 off protocol better?

    how long should a cycle be before cycling off?
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    He is right^^^^

    Just look at my log.

    It healed my joints
    Your log is like 30 pages long, hoss
  12. Exclamation


    Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    how is this product cycled?

    ive been on it daily for 2 weeks,

    is a 5 on 2 off protocol better?

    how long should a cycle be before cycling off?
    Quoted for shared interest.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    how is this product cycled?

    ive been on it daily for 2 weeks,

    is a 5 on 2 off protocol better?

    how long should a cycle be before cycling off?
    dont cycle off, no need to.

  14. If you run it at 5 on 2 off then you can take pretty much indefinitely, if every day I would take 6 months as it will begin to lose it's effectiveness due to attenuation. The 2 days of seems to keep this from happening..

    As far as workouts, increased strength and recovery is noticeable after about a week. You will get a slight boost in testosterone as well because it stimulates LH as a nice side to stimulating growth hormone production. Best taken 1 hour away from carbohydrates if you want the GH release. Insulin blunts the release of GH.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Ghenerate dosing question
    By zodiiac523 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-19-2010, 03:07 PM
  2. AS, t-911, GHenerate, I-GH-1 dosing
    By TheAmazing1 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-20-2010, 07:51 PM
  3. Ghenerate Anti-Aging Dosing
    By Pace2 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-29-2010, 01:40 PM
  4. Late workout, GHenerate dosing?
    By MrZ in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-22-2009, 02:55 PM
Log in
Log in