old T911 vs new T911

protempsfish

Awards
So what is the difference between the new version (Testosterone Support Complex:Cyclodextrin , Luteolin , Androstan-3-alpha-ol-17-one , Ellagic Acid (Proprietary Standardized Extract), Resveratrol (Proprietary Standardized Extract) , Yohimbine) vs the old one with the SERM. I placed an order elsewhere as NP did not have this in stock (and still doesnt) and I recieved the old version. Is the new one better/stronger faster like Steve Austin? Joking aside this is frustrating because one would assume if you changed the formula it would be to make the product better. :rant:

protempsfish

Awards
Thanks for the link. By what I read I guess there isnt a huge difference between the two formulas. Still sucks as I bought this assuming it was the new version.

gymdevil25

gymdevil25

Awards
I liked the old version better. I have tried both and found I had a greater reduction in body fat and had more aggression on the old version. Give it shot I don't think you will be disappointed. :)

protempsfish

Awards
I liked the old version better. I have tried both and found I had a greater reduction in body fat and had more aggression on the old version. Give it shot I don't think you will be disappointed. :)
Glad to hear! This is my second bottle. My first time trying this was excellent and I had good results.

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear! This is my second bottle. My first time trying this was excellent and I had good results.
Some like the OG better than the new one. I have only tried the nre version with great success. You will good to go with either IMO.

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
i definitely preferred the original - the newer formula doesn't seem to do much for me, the old one was brilliant.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
New one did nothing, even at 7 per day. Placebo IMO.

protempsfish

Awards
Not sure why companies change things that already work well.

CleetusVanDam

CleetusVanDam

Awards
  • Established
loved the old formula been solid 4 on 4 off for a year!! The new ones IMO are just ****ty tasting sweet tarts!