1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.5%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Trifecta Stack

Was looking to run it for my first prohormone stack. Bought Life Support Bogo should i dose Life Supprt for a week before i stack the Trifecta Stack and should i throw anything else in it for liver support and everything else?

2. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.65%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    Was looking to run it for my first prohormone stack. Bought Life Support Bogo should i dose Life Supprt for a week before i stack the Trifecta Stack and should i throw anything else in it for liver support and everything else?
    Well with any other harsher PH, or non liver friendly PS, yes preloading is a must do. With the trifecta stack, its allot less harsher on your body so allot of folks never use any pre loading of a cycle support supp's. With that said, it will not hurt to use it, nor will it hinder your cycle. By all means, you can use it, and use it along with the cycle. Let us know how it goes!
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.36%

Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Well with any other harsher PH, or non liver friendly PS, yes preloading is a must do. With the trifecta stack, its allot less harsher on your body so allot of folks never use any pre loading of a cycle support supp's. With that said, it will not hurt to use it, nor will it hinder your cycle. By all means, you can use it, and use it along with the cycle. Let us know how it goes!
    Like Liftergym33 said really not needed but healthy non the less. The Trifecta really comes good to go. This makes it a real value when you consider that you do not need all the add ons that other cycles require.

•   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.09%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I would save the life support till after your cycle ends and you start running your form...
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.31%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Would adding a bottle of Prime to the PCT along with Formadrol be nice cause im looking into this stack and have a bottle of prime hanging around.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.15%

Quote Originally Posted by jumpshot903 View Post
    Would adding a bottle of Prime to the PCT along with Formadrol be nice cause im looking into this stack and have a bottle of prime hanging around.
    I think so. I love Prime and I think it is great either way. I am running it both on and off cycle.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.31%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Ok so im deffinately going to buy this stack and since it comes with a free i-gh-1 gonna use that but as far as PCT would Formadrol be fine or ive seen people say to add in Anadraulic State in the PCT. With this stack what should i expect my goals are to lean out and pack on some muscle.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.36%

Quote Originally Posted by jumpshot903 View Post
    Ok so im deffinately going to buy this stack and since it comes with a free i-gh-1 gonna use that but as far as PCT would Formadrol be fine or ive seen people say to add in Anadraulic State in the PCT. With this stack what should i expect my goals are to lean out and pack on some muscle.
    If you are following a solid plan and looking for recomping results(less fat, more muscle) realize that the muscle gain will be less than if you were all out bulking and the fat loss will be less than if you were straight cutting. The thing is yes they are both less but are taking place at the same time.

That being said I think it is possible to achieve both. In the neighborhood of a 5lb muscle gain and visible fat loss over the course of the entire cycle.

9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.31%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by pushinweightw View Post
    If you are following a solid plan and looking for recomping results(less fat, more muscle) realize that the muscle gain will be less than if you were all out bulking and the fat loss will be less than if you were straight cutting. The thing is yes they are both less but are taking place at the same time.

That being said I think it is possible to achieve both. In the neighborhood of a 5lb muscle gain and visible fat loss over the course of the entire cycle.
    Thats good to hear thats about what i want to achieve. A quick question i was looking into Purchasing some Focus XT is that fine to take on this stack?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-28-2010, 10:05 PM
  2. Arrogantly Anabolic Stack vs. Trifecta Stack
    By rageofscar in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-11-2010, 09:37 PM
  3. Arrogantly Anabolic Stack vs. Trifecta Stack
    By rageofscar in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-04-2010, 10:28 PM
  4. trifecta stack