The official "I'm on GHenerate" thread

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    LG Sciences's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,895
    Answers
    0

    The official "I'm on GHenerate" thread


    This is for everyone on GHenerate to give us feedback and shout outs on how the product is working for them!

  2. Registered User
    sanchezgreg18's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,682
    Answers
    0


    so far 2 weeks deep ive seen reduced doms, the best sleep of my life, appettite increased dramatically forcing me to eat more but at the same time a definite leaning effect. so this product is definately starting to work some magic. oh also major strength increases on all major lifts so far. when i say major strength for me ive increased 50lbs on squats and 15lbs on bench in two weeks. so for a natural product im impressed so far and i have no doubt the effects will continue to progress . nice work LG
  3. Banned
    ritchy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    42
    Answers
    0


    Well if I could by some, I could add my name here...
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Silver3CSRT8's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,607
    Answers
    0


    I have been taking it for almost 2 weeks. I have had the best sleep in the last 5+ years and around 30 minutes after the night time dose, I want to just pass out. I have had some pretty intense workouts and the DOMs afterwards have been much less than before I started it. I have good focus and energy in the gym with good pumps.

    I have not really noticed much on the strength side so far, but it is still pretty early for a GH product. I also started taking in carbs Monday so I am hoping that Ghenerate continues leaning me up even though I am not low carb anymore. So far I am very happy with my purchase!
  5. Banned
    ritchy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    42
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by LegalGear View Post
    Nutaplanet doesn't carry our stuff even though they still have synthetic steroids on their site. Anything with 6-Bromo is a synthetic steroid. There is no way a 6-Bromo can exist in nature. So, if you want them to carry GHenerate, send them an email. I will recommend other sites that carry our stuff if you want!
    Sure then if it`s ok to do so... Where can I find the stuff?
  6. Banned
    ritchy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    42
    Answers
    0


    Still can`t find the stuff guys. I googled it last night. Is emailing Justing at lgsciences the only way to get this stuff into Canada. If it`s seen as disrespectful to list other sites who sell it, can you pm me some that do?

    Anyone brought this stuff into Canada yet? Help a dude out man. This stuff is not illegal so you won`t be breaking any laws...
  7. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    LG Sciences's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,895
    Answers
    0


    Not shipping to Canada yet, but we will keep you informed. Sorry about that, Extreme Forces www.fitnessfirstusa.com bought out the entire next run and I think they ship to Canada.
  8. Banned
    ritchy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    42
    Answers
    0


    ^^ Hey, hey, thanks for that!
  9. Registered User
    sanchezgreg18's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,682
    Answers
    0


    if anyone does fasted cardio try it with ghenerate and igh. i took 4 igh and then halfway thru cardio i took 6 sprays of ghenerate and right after i was sweating like crazy. more than i normally do when i do hiit stuff. lg is there a reason for this? just wondering if it makes cardio more effective at fat burning and muscle sparing. of course i also took two scoops of bcaa+eaa before i did the fasted cardio
  10. Banned
    ritchy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    42
    Answers
    0


    I just checked, they don`t ship to Canada. I give up...
  11. Registered User
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,010
    Answers
    0


    Nice thread guys! Some good feedback coming in!
  12. Registered User
    MM11's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,818
    Answers
    0


    so far for me I have been having CRAZY, vivid, in depth dreams that I remember when I wake up (rare for me). The dreams are so crazy its like going to an amusement park to go to sleep. I still wake up a few times in the night (after each dream is completed) mainly to go to the bathroom, not a big deal this happens always. and I wake up with killer cotton mouth. (from GHenerate... trying to get a job so other "influences" to this are cut out recently) The cotton mouth is the only non positive "side" but it is not really enough to be negative.

    DOMS is reduced but not gone. ill still be sore from a good dead lift or squat day. but I have noticed a decrease.
    I have leaned out a bit, but my diet was focused for this so I would have anyways. But I cant say either way, I suspect GHenerate is helping because I am leaning out fairly quick. As well I have not lost any strength at all, and my endurance has gone up. I cannot put up higher numbers per say, but I am busting out a few more reps.

    I also want to note that the taste is very pleasant (unless you hate lemon). I picked up 2 of these! some nights I take with igh-1 those nights I get a great knock out - wake up refreshed sleep, but the igh-1 will not last as long as the ghenerate @ 3 caps a night.

    Not even half way through my first bottle (about 3 weeks in) and loving it! I hope that the new ecdy product will have as great a deal when it comes out... Great way to get people using it and talking about it. I think it was great by LG to quickly get the word out how good it is!
  13. Registered User
    endymion88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    52
    Answers
    0


    i have two bottles and i wanna run this stuff so bad but i've been using the usp asteroid stack until i run those out i just gotta wait. i did sneak a taste of it and it is tastyyyyy if i was a kid i'd think it's candy and go from 4 feet tall to 6 from all the gh :P
  14. Registered User
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,010
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by MM11 View Post
    so far for me I have been having CRAZY, vivid, in depth dreams that I remember when I wake up (rare for me). The dreams are so crazy its like going to an amusement park to go to sleep. I still wake up a few times in the night (after each dream is completed) mainly to go to the bathroom, not a big deal this happens always. and I wake up with killer cotton mouth. (from GHenerate... trying to get a job so other "influences" to this are cut out recently) The cotton mouth is the only non positive "side" but it is not really enough to be negative.

    DOMS is reduced but not gone. ill still be sore from a good dead lift or squat day. but I have noticed a decrease.
    I have leaned out a bit, but my diet was focused for this so I would have anyways. But I cant say either way, I suspect GHenerate is helping because I am leaning out fairly quick. As well I have not lost any strength at all, and my endurance has gone up. I cannot put up higher numbers per say, but I am busting out a few more reps.

    I also want to note that the taste is very pleasant (unless you hate lemon). I picked up 2 of these! some nights I take with igh-1 those nights I get a great knock out - wake up refreshed sleep, but the igh-1 will not last as long as the ghenerate @ 3 caps a night.

    Not even half way through my first bottle (about 3 weeks in) and loving it! I hope that the new ecdy product will have as great a deal when it comes out... Great way to get people using it and talking about it. I think it was great by LG to quickly get the word out how good it is!
    Awesome feedback man! Can't wait to see what the next few months hold for you and GHenerate
  15. Registered User
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,913
    Answers
    0


    GHenerate is unbelievable....Im going to sit back and read the awesome feedback this recieves..
  16. Registered User
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Answers
    0


    I know I'm loving it. I can't wait until 3 months +. I have a feeling it will just keep getting better over time.
  17. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    LG Sciences's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,895
    Answers
    0


    Is anyone else getting some acne from this? I have two zits on my forehead, might be coincidence but it's unusual for me to get acne from anything. Wonder if the testosterone boosting abilities are more pronounced than it appears on paper...
  18. Registered User
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by LegalGear View Post
    Is anyone else getting some acne from this? I have two zits on my forehead, might be coincidence but it's unusual for me to get acne from anything. Wonder if the testosterone boosting abilities are more pronounced than it appears on paper...
    Nope, no acne for me, although I rarely get acne from anything. I do, however, have all the signs of high testosterone!
  19. Registered User
    RepThat21's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Age
    25
    Posts
    310
    Answers
    0


    i definitely have had some increased acne...sucks, but hey i can deal with that for the gains im getting!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/173268-repthats-logging-adamantium.html#post2832363
  20. Registered User
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,913
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by LegalGear View Post
    Is anyone else getting some acne from this? I have two zits on my forehead, might be coincidence but it's unusual for me to get acne from anything. Wonder if the testosterone boosting abilities are more pronounced than it appears on paper...
    I got a few on my back, which sucks...., oh well
  21. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    LG Sciences's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,895
    Answers
    0


    I am back in the gym tomorrow morning so I am excited to put this through it's paces. Last week when I got to exercise, I leaned up almost immediately on GHenerate...
  22. Registered User
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,010
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by LegalGear View Post
    I am back in the gym tomorrow morning so I am excited to put this through it's paces. Last week when I got to exercise, I leaned up almost immediately on GHenerate...
    I still can't believe the pumps on this stuff!
  23. Registered User
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,913
    Answers
    0


    Im still blown away from this stuff....
  24. Registered User
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by LegalGear View Post
    I am back in the gym tomorrow morning so I am excited to put this through it's paces. Last week when I got to exercise, I leaned up almost immediately on GHenerate...
    I added in an extra spray of GHen and a couple extra doses of SLIN and I noticed leaning effects immediately.
  25. Registered User
    Dr Nick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    178
    Answers
    0


    I am about 60 days into a cutter and about 30+ days in on GHenerate, streght is increasing since i started GHenerate, that is not normal for me when loosing weight.
    Lost more around the waist since i added ghenerate and got a feling of being "full" instead of my usual "empty" feling.
    The thing that is the oddest thing for me right now and has been since i started this is the pumps,its insane..not normal for a cutter and gaining strenght is absolutley not normal on a cutter..
    bought two more bottles after two weeks...
    If this is becouse of Ghenerate,you could say that i will be using this alot
  26. Registered User
    Porty's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    78
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by LegalGear View Post
    Nutaplanet doesn't carry our stuff even though they still have synthetic steroids on their site. Anything with 6-Bromo is a synthetic steroid. There is no way a 6-Bromo can exist in nature. So, if you want them to carry GHenerate, send them an email. I will recommend other sites that carry our stuff if you want!
    great thread but awful post. you could have worded that considerably better, IMO.

    a buddy of mine might say "the tears dripping through the sand in your vagina is really affecting your posting skills." but i wouldn't say that cause i'm a nice guy.

    i have 2ghenerate/2igh1's sitting here under my desk. probably will use them around Jan. or Feb. Subbing the thread for now!
  27. Registered User
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,010
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Nick View Post
    I am about 60 days into a cutter and about 30+ days in on GHenerate, streght is increasing since i started GHenerate, that is not normal for me when loosing weight.
    Lost more around the waist since i added ghenerate and got a feling of being "full" instead of my usual "empty" feling.
    The thing that is the oddest thing for me right now and has been since i started this is the pumps,its insane..not normal for a cutter and gaining strenght is absolutley not normal on a cutter..
    bought two more bottles after two weeks...
    If this is becouse of Ghenerate,you could say that i will be using this alot
    Agree, the pumps on this are actually insane. This blows any pump product i have used away.
  28. Registered User
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Agree, the pumps on this are actually insane. This blows any pump product i have used away.
    I wish I was doing a more high-rep routine that catered to it. I occasionally hit 10-14 reps in my exercises, but only for one set. Just after those sets I can feel the blood rushing. My next routine will be high-rep to really take advantage of this.
  29. Registered User
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,010
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    I wish I was doing a more high-rep routine that catered to it. I occasionally hit 10-14 reps in my exercises, but only for one set. Just after those sets I can feel the blood rushing. My next routine will be high-rep to really take advantage of this.
    My 2-3 sets of 8-12 are loving GHenerate
  30. Registered User
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,941
    Answers
    0


    Have been on Ghenerate with IGH1 and am using it on a cut. I will say that it is helping with DOMS reduction and keeps the appetite suppression from OEP under control so I can still eat what I need. To be honest, I am not getting any crazy pumps from this and I took it last night with a sample of Anadraulic State... not my cup of tea (the AS that is, way too cracked out). I will say that I am sleeping deeply and my strength, even after taking about 10 days off from lifting, is mostly back to where it was. It is too early to tell if there are positive leaning out effects from Ghenerate but I am hoping there are. As for acne, a small increase and I do notice a bit more oily skin, especially after dosing. How long before your workouts are you guys taking this? I am dosing about 30 minutes before and at least an hour after my pwo carbs.
  31. Registered User
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,010
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Have been on Ghenerate with IGH1 and am using it on a cut. I will say that it is helping with DOMS reduction and keeps the appetite suppression from OEP under control so I can still eat what I need. To be honest, I am not getting any crazy pumps from this and I took it last night with a sample of Anadraulic State... not my cup of tea (the AS that is, way too cracked out). I will say that I am sleeping deeply and my strength, even after taking about 10 days off from lifting, is mostly back to where it was. It is too early to tell if there are positive leaning out effects from Ghenerate but I am hoping there are. As for acne, a small increase and I do notice a bit more oily skin, especially after dosing. How long before your workouts are you guys taking this? I am dosing about 30 minutes before and at least an hour after my pwo carbs.
    I'm dosing my GHenerate 5min pre workout, seems to be working really well for me pump wise that way.
  32. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,944
    Answers
    1


    GHenerate is definately hands down the best GH supplement ive used thus far. Im not getting these wild n crazy dreams really, but i wake up and im very well rested, hunger and libido are crazy and getting leaner. Im really excited to see what it does at the 3+ month mark as well, should only get better! Definately an amazing product Eric.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  33. Registered User
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,913
    Answers
    0


    Josh I agree bro, I've had a few, but i don't think it was the GHenerate, but i will say one thing, the pumps are ridiculous, and the sleep is insane! When I first started dosing it, i would fall asleep around 10-10:30pm, I would wake up a few hours later which is strange, but the strangest thing was it felt like i slept for about 8-9 hours...I would literally hate waking up around 0500hrs. Now I get right up, and words cant explain how I feel, something i haven't felt before.., Ghenerate is hands down a truly remarkable product!, and I'm with josh about seeing the prolong effects of this stuff..
  34. Registered User
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,941
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    I'm dosing my GHenerate 5min pre workout, seems to be working really well for me pump wise that way.
    I will hit up the real close to workout dosing tomorrow and see how that compares in regards to pump/muscle fullness. Hard for me to get a crazy pump doing HST since it is only two sets per exercise BUT I have before so we shall see how it and Jack3d work tomorrow.
  35. Registered User
    MM11's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,818
    Answers
    0


    How does ghenerate go with tolerance issues? Im about half way through my bottle and notice the effects dwindling. should I take like 2 days break? I have been doing 4 sprays before bed, 4 sprays when I wake up during the night. and 4-6 sprays if I am going to have a fasted work out. Otherwise ill do 6 pre bed, and 4 when I wake up during the night.

    Also got some bulk 1 - c can I throw this into the mix?

    Recovery has been great, and still going good. Im just starting to feel GHenerate less. will be running this long term (got multiple bottles)

    Thanks!
  36. Registered User
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by MM11 View Post
    How does ghenerate go with tolerance issues? Im about half way through my bottle and notice the effects dwindling. should I take like 2 days break? I have been doing 4 sprays before bed, 4 sprays when I wake up during the night. and 4-6 sprays if I am going to have a fasted work out. Otherwise ill do 6 pre bed, and 4 when I wake up during the night.

    Also got some bulk 1 - c can I throw this into the mix?

    Recovery has been great, and still going good. Im just starting to feel GHenerate less. will be running this long term (got multiple bottles)

    Thanks!
    You should be using the 1-C in conjunction with the GHenerate. Using them together aids in preventing your system from building a tolerance to the GHenerate. - Use a 5 on / 2 off protocol for best results.
  37. Registered User
    Dr Nick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    178
    Answers
    0


    My pumps have been comming more and more, in my last biceps workout the pumps were olmost to much.
    I am dosing it about 7 pumps pre workout and 7 pumps pre bed.
    Same tímes on non training days
  38. Registered User
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Answers
    0


    Fresh Update:

    So I've been using GHenerate pre-workout in a fasted state along with my other supps, including Anadraulic State. I decided to cut the AS today to see if it changed anything...pumps were MONSTROUS today. I was walking around like a gorilla; getting comments from everyone about how jacked I was looking. So, I can conclude that it's better to take GHenerate without the AS (due to AS's CHO content); however, I coupled it with E-911, and will add in Anadraulic Pump when I get a chance. That should make for a sick pump-stack. It's probably good I take a little break from AS anyways. I've been on it for a while now. Best pre-workout drink I've ever used hands down.
  39. Registered User
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,010
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Fresh Update:

    So I've been using GHenerate pre-workout in a fasted state along with my other supps, including Anadraulic State. I decided to cut the AS today to see if it changed anything...pumps were MONSTROUS today. I was walking around like a gorilla; getting comments from everyone about how jacked I was looking. So, I can conclude that it's better to take GHenerate without the AS (due to AS's CHO content); however, I coupled it with E-911, and will add in Anadraulic Pump when I get a chance. That should make for a sick pump-stack. It's probably good I take a little break from AS anyways. I've been on it for a while now. Best pre-workout drink I've ever used hands down.
    Good observation man
  40. Registered User
    p5sky's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    3,469
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Josh I agree bro, I've had a few, but i don't think it was the GHenerate, but i will say one thing, the pumps are ridiculous, and the sleep is insane! When I first started dosing it, i would fall asleep around 10-10:30pm, I would wake up a few hours later which is strange, but the strangest thing was it felt like i slept for about 8-9 hours...I would literally hate waking up around 0500hrs. Now I get right up, and words cant explain how I feel, something i haven't felt before.., Ghenerate is hands down a truly remarkable product!, and I'm with josh about seeing the prolong effects of this stuff..
    That's is exactly my experience: great sleep and easy to waken. After prolonged use the pumps were pretty intense too.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over


  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 07-03-2011, 02:15 PM
  2. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-23-2011, 01:47 PM
  3. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-24-2008, 05:07 PM
  4. ***The Official "Iphone Sucks" Thread"***
    By TheMyth in forum General Chat
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 04-20-2008, 09:29 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in