How to stack I-GF-1 and GHenerate with H-drol

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
So I'm probably 3 months out from running a cycle but i want to get the most out of it. I have the following bottles in hand:

CEL H-drol x2
SFR Furaguno x2
LG I-GF-1 x1
LG GHenerate x1

Here's the plan so far, how do you recommend dosing of the LG products? OR would I do better to pre-load with the LGs while I'm pre-loading Cycle Assist?

-----[- pre/post wo ---------------] - [ post wo -------------------------]
week --- HDrol ----- Furaguno --- I-GF-1/GHenrate - Tribulus/DEHA
**1 - 25mg/25mg - 00mg/00mg - ?mg/?mg - 0mg/0mg
**2 - 25mg/25mg - 99mg/99mg - ?mg/?mg - 0mg/0mg
**3 - 25mg/50mg - 99mg/99mg - ?mg/?mg - 0mg/0mg
**4 - 25mg/50mg - 99mg/99mg - ?mg/?mg - 0mg/0mg
**5 - 25mg/50mg - 99mg/99mg - ?mg/?mg - 750mg/25mg
**6 - 00mg/00mg - 99mg/99mg - ?mg/?mg - 750mg/50mg

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I-GF-1 : 2-3 caps at night empty stomach
GHenerate: 5-6 sprays, 2x/day (pre-workout/pre-bed) empty stomach

No reason to use it during pre-load. I'd actually run it from Week 3 of the cycle onward into PCT.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im with IBC^^ This is something Id like to see logged:)

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
Sweet i'll log it for sure when I do it, as I mentioned it will probably be 3 months away from now. One other question. Will starting DHEA/Trib in week 5 on (last week of H drol) to continue through PCT have any increased risks or will it as I'm hoping help prevent/shorten shutdown?

thanx for the replies guys

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
your furaguno, you are only planning on running that at 99mg's a day? not to be harsh but I doubt you will see anything at all from that dose. go at least 250-300 mgs. if you don't want to run that your whole cycle just run it for the last half...

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
your furaguno, you are only planning on running that at 99mg's a day? not to be harsh but I doubt you will see anything at all from that dose. go at least 250-300 mgs. if you don't want to run that your whole cycle just run it for the last half...
99mg/99mg = 200mg (198mg actually)

from what i have seen 1mg per lb seemed to be rule of thumb am i still shooting too low?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definately log this bad boy! Also just so noone gets confused its IGH-1 not IGF-1, just wanted to clarify that so people didnt think we had 2 different products like that.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definately log this bad boy! Also just so noone gets confused its IGH-1 not IGF-1, just wanted to clarify that so people didnt think we had 2 different products like that.
Ha. I totally missed the "F" and read it as I-GH-1. Good catch.