IGH1 new bottle less caps?

1. IGH1 new bottle less caps?

im hoping a rep can chime in i just got a bottle of igh1 from ur site and it only has 90 caps and its purple . the bottle i got before was 100 caps and they were blue...

2. Quote Originally Posted by sanchezgreg18 View Post
    im hoping a rep can chime in i just got a bottle of igh1 from ur site and it only has 90 caps and its purple . the bottle i got before was 100 caps and they were blue...
    did you count the caps? they are 100ct bottles, unless they changed..I will find something our for you...

3. yea i counted them out because i have a 30 day pill holder and i fill it with whatever im gonna use that month and it was only 90 pills
    •   

4. Could be that they had a bottle that was off a few, it happens from time to time. They should all be 100 count.

5. Quote Originally Posted by sanchezgreg18 View Post
    Email Justin@lgsciences.com and he'll sort you out...

6. UPS man must have snagged some.

7. I got 94 and have no problem with it.

8. i didnt mean to come off like i was pissed or something

9. Quote Originally Posted by machinehead View Post
    I got 94 and have no problem with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by sanchezgreg18 View Post
    i didnt mean to come off like i was pissed or something
    Both of you have reason to be flustered. 100 cap bottles should be 100 cap bottles. I'm sure our staff will sort it out for you. - Sometimes these things happen in mass production.

10. Quote Originally Posted by sanchezgreg18 View Post
    i didnt mean to come off like i was pissed or something
    I didnt take that bro, Just wanted to help, like Irish stated above, things do happen, we just have to fix it for you..

11. oh i was refering to machine heads post. but yeah Id just like to say thanks to everyone at lg very good customer service already taken care of it. u guys are some good reps and ur fortunate to be a part of a company that i think is going to be on top again very soon if not already

12. Quote Originally Posted by sanchezgreg18 View Post
    oh i was refering to machine heads post. but yeah Id just like to say thanks to everyone at lg very good customer service already taken care of it. u guys are some good reps and ur fortunate to be a part of a company that i think is going to be on top again very soon if not already
    Anytime bro..glad your taken care of

Similar Forum Threads

1. TTA-500; 500 mg TTA + 225 mg Electrolytes per cap; 120 caps per bottle
    By sns8778 in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-11-2014, 07:02 PM
  2. Bottle Caps Split - Help!
    By ccnAbolic in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-09-2010, 12:34 PM
  3. SEALED BOTTLE... EMPTY CAPS????
    By DGA313 in forum Anabolics