LG Sciences Solves Your Pre, Peri, and Post-workout Nutrition Needs!

1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.31%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

LG Sciences Solves Your Pre, Peri, and Post-workout Nutrition Needs!

LG Sciences is revamping the industry with groundbreaking products to fit every aspect of your training, whether it's pre-workout nutrition, intra/peri-workout nutrition, post-workout nutrition, joint support, meeting dietary requirements, muscle growth, fat loss, or overall health; LG Sciences has you covered on every end.

I'd like to take the time to focus on the nutritional side surrounding your workouts. I'll show you how to best utilize your LG Sciences "basic" product line in a way that allows for maximal muscle growth, muscular definition, fat loss, and overall body recomposition.

Pre-Workout Nutrition

It's no secret that pre-workout nutrition is important to training, especially to those that train mid-day or in the evening. I train fasted, so I personally do not consume any calories prior to my training with the exception of what is in Anadraulic State; however, for those of you that DO train on a full, or recently full stomach, I'll leave the decision up to you how you utilize the pre-training supplements. I know many enjoy using a full meal prior to training, but I encourage that you try adding a scoop of LG Sciences Lipotropic Protein. If you are using it already, you know what I speak of, but if you aren't, you will be pleasantly surprised how non-"basic" this product is. The increased absorption and digestive enzymes in LG's formula will better utilize not only the protein, but your entire meal in general. Your workouts will see increased performance and better "clean" energy.

Peri/Intra Workout Nutrition

LG Sciences BC+EAA as well as LG Sciences Perfect Carb are the best choices for intra-workout nutrition. SLIN, our nutrient partitioner, is also a wise choice intra-workout. Mix all ingredients together in a half-gallon jug and sip throughout your workout.

I personally use 25g of BC+EAA, 2 scoops (60g) of Perfect Carb, and 3 SLIN (caps broken apart and dumped in beverage) intra workout. The BC+EAA does an amazing job of offering good taste and flavor to the drink.

Your muscles will feel fuller, denser, and your body more nourished! Endurance should increase as well as respiratory function. I don't train without it!

Post-Workout Nutrition

LG Sciences offers multiple products to use post-workout. Perfect Carb, SLIN, Lipotropic Protein, and Postal are all great choices, and work together in a synergistic manner.

If you follow the directs for intra-workout nutrition, your consumption of SLIN should already be taken care of, but if you opt to not use SLIN in your intra-workout drink, take SLIN 10-15mins before the end of your training session. I will usually pop 3 caps at the start of my last muscle group.

Immediately post-workout, consume 1 serving of Postal.

30mins after consumption of Postal, consume desired amount of both Perfect Carb and Lipotropic Protein. The amount you take in should be dependent on your dietary requirement or needs. Obviously you will want more if you're bulking, and less if you're cutting/recomping.

Products mentioned in this post may be found here:

SLIN: Slin - Insulin Potentiator
    BC+EAA: Branch Chained Amino Acids + Essential Amino Acids + Glutamine.
    Lipotropic Protein: www.lgsciences.com
    Perfect Carb: www.lgsciences.com
    Postal: www.lgsciences.com

2. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.32%

Nice post IC. I've never really utilized Slin for intra w/o (since insulin sensitivity is at it's highest then anyway) but I might just give that a try in the morning. Maybe I'm missing out
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.99%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by tyler4 View Post
    Nice post IC. I've never really utilized Slin for intra w/o (since insulin sensitivity is at it's highest then anyway) but I might just give that a try in the morning. Maybe I'm missing out
    Slin is DAMN good stuff man, also very strong, so a bottle will last you a while. I will be using it again post workout. Solid stuff that is really well priced.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.61%

Nice Irish! very informative post, once again holding it down here at AM!
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.25%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Don't forget the new Anadraulic Pump. I know it has not been released but it will be soon, right. Would this be good to stack with Anadraulic State or a solid substitute for those not wanting the goodies offered in AS?
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.31%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    Don't forget the new Anadraulic Pump. I know it has not been released but it will be soon, right. Would this be good to stack with Anadraulic State or a solid substitute for those not wanting the goodies offered in AS?
    Ya, I was just going over the use of our "basic" product line.

Anadraulic Pump is great stacked with AS, but it can be used standalone as well with fantastic results. They each carry with them their own knockout ingredients, and definitely don't overlap. If it were me, I would use AS as the base and use Anadraulic Pump to heighten the effects, but I just freaking love AS so much, so that's just me.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.15%

More or less a stack that I have been using with great results. Almost hard to overtrain with all that perfectly timed nutrition!

8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.31%

Updated first post with video. - I'll probably change the video here soon. I realize it lacks some detail and leaves some things to question, but overall covers the basic idea.
  9. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.61%

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Updated first post with video. - I'll probably change the video here soon. I realize it lacks some detail and leaves some things to question, but overall covers the basic idea.
    dam i was to late!..im sure your doing a better one
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.31%

Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    dam i was to late!..im sure your doing a better one
    Yep. Had to make a new YT account.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Pre/Peri/Post workout nutrition discussion
    By Ession in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-21-2010, 08:15 PM
  2. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-10-2009, 05:11 PM
  3. Post your pre/post workout nutrition regimens...
    By TMack40 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 04-06-2003, 07:21 AM
  4. even post workout nutrition
    By sage in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-24-2003, 12:18 PM
  5. Post your pre/post workout nutrition regimens...
    By TMack40 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-21-2002, 11:10 PM