Trifecta Stack + I-GH-1 + pSarm

1. Trifecta Stack + I-GH-1 + pSarm

I'm thinking about running the trifecta stack that includes the I-GH-1 and I also found pSarm for buy one get one free so I was thinking about adding it also. What would be the best way to dose these? Should I save the I-GH-1 until pct and include the pSarm in the cycle or include both or do the pSarm completely separate later down the road?

Thanks guys

2. I would Add the I-gh-1 to the cylce..save the pSarm and run it with the Formadrol, which would make for a great PCT, or you can runit solo down the road, either way

3. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    I would Add the I-gh-1 to the cylce..save the pSarm and run it with the Formadrol, which would make for a great PCT, or you can runit solo down the road, either way
    Spot on. This is exactly how I would run this compound. I would pick up another bottle of I-GH-1 and run it through PCT as well. The longer you are on I-GH-1 the better.

Enjoy your cycle!

•   

4. I'd actually recommend taking I-GH-1 in PCT with the Formadrol and PSARM. I think it's more important to use the I-GH-1 in PCT than it is on cycle, but that's just me. You could also do a 3 on 4 off type thing. Just take I-GH-1 3x/wk. That should last through the cycle and into PCT. It's nice to utilize l-dopa products like that.

Either way, you really can't go wrong. Like pushinweight said, I-GH-1 works better for longer periods of time. If you could, pick up another bottle and run 5 on 2 off, in cycle and through PCT.

5. Thanks for the input, I will pick up another bottle of the I-gh-1 to run through pct as well.

6. Quote Originally Posted by CT3 View Post
    Thanks for the input, I will pick up another bottle of the I-gh-1 to run through pct as well.
    good choice!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Arrogantly Anabolic Stack vs. Trifecta Stack
    By rageofscar in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-04-2010, 09:28 PM
  2. Post MM2 Stack: T-911 and pSARM
    By ptazz12 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-26-2009, 12:09 PM
  3. ALR Industries Fat Loss stack w/ LG Sciences pSARM
    By seanf76 in forum Supplement Logs