Trifecta Stack + I-GH-1 + pSarm

CT3

CT3

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking about running the trifecta stack that includes the I-GH-1 and I also found pSarm for buy one get one free so I was thinking about adding it also. What would be the best way to dose these? Should I save the I-GH-1 until pct and include the pSarm in the cycle or include both or do the pSarm completely separate later down the road?

Thanks guys

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would Add the I-gh-1 to the cylce..save the pSarm and run it with the Formadrol, which would make for a great PCT, or you can runit solo down the road, either way;)

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
I would Add the I-gh-1 to the cylce..save the pSarm and run it with the Formadrol, which would make for a great PCT, or you can runit solo down the road, either way;)
Spot on. This is exactly how I would run this compound. I would pick up another bottle of I-GH-1 and run it through PCT as well. The longer you are on I-GH-1 the better.

Enjoy your cycle!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd actually recommend taking I-GH-1 in PCT with the Formadrol and PSARM. I think it's more important to use the I-GH-1 in PCT than it is on cycle, but that's just me. You could also do a 3 on 4 off type thing. Just take I-GH-1 3x/wk. That should last through the cycle and into PCT. It's nice to utilize l-dopa products like that.

Either way, you really can't go wrong. Like pushinweight said, I-GH-1 works better for longer periods of time. If you could, pick up another bottle and run 5 on 2 off, in cycle and through PCT.

CT3

CT3

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the input, I will pick up another bottle of the I-gh-1 to run through pct as well.