LG Small Request - AnabolicMinds.com

LG Small Request

  1. New Member
    isoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    366
    Rep Power
    266

    Reputation

    LG Small Request


    On these new products coming out, the natadrol and ecdy, which both sound great, please no stims in these, no yohimbe, alpha y, etc. Would love to try these but dont want them to be like mmv2 and psarm which I couldnt due to the stims.

  2. Board Sponsor
    LG Sciences's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,914
    Rep Power
    67719

    Reputation Reputation

    No stims in them at all...just yohimbine...I kid, I kid...
  3. Elite Member
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,913
    Rep Power
    65564

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by isoc View Post
    On these new products coming out, the natadrol and ecdy, which both sound great, please no stims in these, no yohimbe, alpha y, etc. Would love to try these but dont want them to be like mmv2 and psarm which I couldnt due to the stims.
    Get the word out about Natadrol..its going to be a ground breaker..
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    isoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    366
    Rep Power
    266

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by LegalGear View Post
    No stims in them at all...just yohimbine...I kid, I kid...
    much appreciated, looking forward to both of these products. There has always been a part of me that wanted to believe in ecdy, though I never have used it due to the bigger part that didnt. I may have to pull the trigger this time.
  5. Elite Member
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,009
    Rep Power
    21034

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Get the word out about Natadrol..its going to be a ground breaker..
    I'm busy trying to get some to test for myself
  6. Board Sponsor
    LG Sciences's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,914
    Rep Power
    67719

    Reputation Reputation

    I have used ecdy at up to 1200mg per day and felt nothing. I just don't think orally it is terribly effective.
  7. New Member
    isoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    366
    Rep Power
    266

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by LegalGear View Post
    I have used ecdy at up to 1200mg per day and felt nothing. I just don't think orally it is terribly effective.
    does this statement mean that your new product may have alternate delivery system? Very interested in natadrol, you guys have always been cutting edge with hormonals. Glad to see mmv2 is still compliant, now just come out with non-stim version.
    If natadrol is like bold, natadrol, mmv2 would work nicely together.
  8. Elite Member
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,009
    Rep Power
    21034

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by isoc View Post
    does this statement mean that your new product may have alternate delivery system? Very interested in natadrol, you guys have always been cutting edge with hormonals. Glad to see mmv2 is still compliant, now just come out with non-stim version.
    If natadrol is like bold, natadrol, mmv2 would work nicely together.
    Eric has been working on the ecdy for quite some time, it will kick ass, just keep asking for him to release it :P
  9. New Member
    isoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    366
    Rep Power
    266

    Reputation

    would like to see effective any type of product, so if ecdy is going to cause positive changes in body comp, then bring it, same with the natadrol. If they contain stims, let me purchase just the nonstim actives and I'll cap myself! Maybe should do that with the mmv2
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. GYM small talk......
    By AGELESS in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-14-2006, 06:14 PM
  2. how many of you went from SMALL to big
    By khan8 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 08-07-2006, 08:12 PM
  3. small dillemna
    By Wolfe08 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-06-2005, 04:44 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in