t-911 question - AnabolicMinds.com

t-911 question

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

t-911 question

so you are supposed to disolve it in your mouth and swallow when it's completely disolved, what if you swallow it as it disolves instead of at the end? also what about chewing it then swallowing? i find it difficult to not swallow it as it disolves...

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.

The idea is to let it dissolve as much as possible. Will some get swallowed sure. I personally bite into little pieces and then stick under the tongue and then let dissolve. Doing it in this fashion really cuts down on the time it takes and lessens the chance of you swallowing the compounds.

Have been doing this for a about a week now and I REALLY like T-911. The overall feeling of well being is wonderful not to mention the drive and focus in the gym! Also I am up about 3 lbs. Now granted some of that is water due to diet but strength is up and PR's are being hit left and right!

3. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

right on pushing weights i love all the stuff i hear about t-911 i just dont want to screw up the delivery system but i guess it should be fine i'll probly break it up sounds easier!
    •   

4. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by endymion88 View Post
    right on pushing weights i love all the stuff i hear about t-911 i just dont want to screw up the delivery system but i guess it should be fine i'll probly break it up sounds easier!

T-911 is one of our top products! you'll enjoy it. Its really hard to screw up the delivery system with this stuff, the hardest thing you might encounter, is the disolve time. For some they rapidly disolve, for some with dryer mouthes, its takes much longer. What I alwasy did was, I would drink water prior to dosing and it really helped, and flip it back and forth under the tounge.. and like Pushing stated, once it gets to small, bite into it make it into powder under your tounge.. It'll be gone in no time

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cycle question/Been out of the game question
    By animalkrack3r in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-19-2012, 04:34 PM
  2. Daa question + waxy maize (Kwick Karb) question
    By doolee in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-06-2011, 12:57 PM
  3. Progesterone Gyno question and Epi question
    By burywhite in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2