LG Sciences I-GH-1, 100 Capsules

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Answers

LG Sciences I-GH-1, 100 Capsules

Hey All. . . . I'm currently Cycling on H-drol and its my middle of my third week and Im getting more interested in bodybuilding everyday. I just ordered up some LG Sciences I-GH-1, 100 Capsules and I was open for suggestions as far as using this with my PCT androbolix + LG Sciences I-GH-1 or should i wait?? As a new commer to this industry I'm open to all suggestions and please if your going to call me an idoit heh find another blog. any thoughts from ya'll. . . . my first cycle was M-drol. . . . my PCt is Milk Thistle, adrobolix, greent tea (actual), L-Tox. . .Again with LG Sciences I-GH-1 what is the proper use/dosage!!
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime

2. Registered User
    Answers

it can be played with, with that being said the dose is 4-7 caps... take it pre-work out, and before bed...I would do a 4/3 or 3/2
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    it can be played with, with that being said the dose is 4-7 caps... take it pre-work out, and before bed...I would do a 4/3 or 3/2
    know when you say it can be played with. . .what exactly does that mean. . . would you advice it for someone like myself?? do many people do this or not?? since on cycling on H-Drol now should i wait till next month?? If you could give me a bit more info that would be great
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    know when you say it can be played with. . .what exactly does that mean. . . would you advice it for someone like myself?? do many people do this or not?? since on cycling on H-Drol now should i wait till next month?? If you could give me a bit more info that would be great
    He means that amounts can be taken at different times of the day. I just take 4-5 pre bed on a empty stomach.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

I would save it for your PCT. Your recovery should be taken care of by being on Hdrol right now. During PCT it will help with your recovery. Just a thought.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    He means that amounts can be taken at different times of the day. I just take 4-5 pre bed on a empty stomach.

Yes^^ the dose can be played with, like i said it calls for 4-7 caps, that is what I ment, sorry for the confusion soem folks only like to dose it pre bed, some dose it pre work out and pre bed. both ways are great.., I would use it in PCT like AZ added..
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Answers

ahhhh i see i see thank you very much! I will leave a blog for my usage on this particular product and I hope it helps. . . if there is any other information that would be helpful please let me know :smile: thanks you guys!!
  8. Registered User
    Answers

no problem
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Answers

So i was wondering if it would be smart to run ZMA with my new IGH-1?? would that be counter productive or what are your thoughts. . . I'm almost done cycling my h-drol and I very anxious to try your product line. . .I've heard nothing but great things woo hoo!!! let me know your thoughts!!!
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Answers

So i was wondering if it would be smart to run ZMA with my new IGH-1?? would that be counter productive or what are your thoughts. . . I'm almost done cycling my h-drol and I very anxious to try your product line. . .I've heard nothing but great things woo hoo!!! let me know your thoughts!!!
    You can run ZMA along side it yes
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Capsules
    By MAxximal in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-28-2009, 06:22 AM