LG Trifecta Stack

mike g

Awards
hello everyone. I have a question. i just recieved my 2 bootles of T-911 today
Gonna start using some monday for the 6-8wks. But i came across the super sale on the trifecta stack. so i went ahead and put my order in for it. now my question is, seeing the T-911 is a test booster should i wait til the end of the trifecta stack to start using it? also note the trifecta will be my 1st stack.
been reading about LG since coming to AM and want to give it a go.
bbriefly I'm 46 6'3 235 been working pretty decent about 8 months on just the basic supps. Was looking to boost testy some while upgrading in supps, reason for T-911. but been wanting to try a stack and see how it goes. any input will be greatly appreciated. Been doing my research and following the minds of AM.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I'd use the T911 either solo after the trifecta stack or during PCT as your PCT. Personally I'd run the Trifecta Stack, then PCT with Formadrol Extreme and then wait and run T911 solo later :)

mike g

Awards
that was along the line i was thinking. thanks for input.

billm311

billm311

Awards
  • Established
I am about to do the same thinmg wheni get back from a work trip - trifecta stack staggered (M-1D 4 a day, MMV2 4 a day started a week later, then start formadrol when M-1D finishes at 4 a day, taper to 3, then add in T-911 2 a day.)

also have tamox on hand.

nosaj03

Awards
I am about to do the same thinmg wheni get back from a work trip - trifecta stack staggered (M-1D 4 a day, MMV2 4 a day started a week later, then start formadrol when M-1D finishes at 4 a day, taper to 3, then add in T-911 2 a day.)

also have tamox on hand.
Is Tamox really necessary?

billm311

billm311

Awards
  • Established
Is Tamox really necessary?
Probably not, I am going to do a little more reading before i start it to see, but I had it on hand for an h-drol run that I didnt do.

So either way it is there for backup.