BC+EAA - AnabolicMinds.com

BC+EAA

1. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Answers

BC+EAA

hey guys i just wanted to spread some love for BC+EAA i just got a free sample with one of my orders and most of the time i just use the samples and say no wonder there giving it away cause it sucks but not this time no joke it is the best bcaa product ive ever tasted you have a new customer for this one as sone as my funds come in im puttin in an order THANKS LG FOR ANOTHER SOLID PRODUCT!
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    hey guys i just wanted to spread some love for BC+EAA i just got a free sample with one of my orders and most of the time i just use the samples and say no wonder there giving it away cause it sucks but not this time no joke it is the best bcaa product ive ever tasted you have a new customer for this one as sone as my funds come in im puttin in an order THANKS LG FOR ANOTHER SOLID PRODUCT!
    Word brother! Glad you like the product!!

3. Elite Member
    Answers

what flavor did you get? man I swear that grape is hands down my Fav! but then again there all so good.. grape had me at hello!

•   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    what flavor did you get? man I swear that grape is hands down my Fav! but then again there all so good.. grape had me at hello!
    Yeah Grape is damn good man! I just take the stuff straight then chase with water