Trifecta Stack PCT

J

jmoney02

Awards
I just finished my first cycle of the Trifecta Stack and am starting my PCT of Formadrol. with all things being equal as when I was on the stack, should I expect my gains to stay or should I expect a drop off?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I just finished my first cycle of the Trifecta Stack and am starting my PCT of Formadrol. with all things being equal as when I was on the stack, should I expect my gains to stay or should I expect a drop off?
You might experience a slight drop off, but if you keep eating and training hard, you might even possibly make gains during this period. Keep us updated man.

B

blackangus

Awards
Is the Formadrol enough for PCT, or should anything else be added?

J

jmoney02

Awards
I think one of you has been over this with me before so forgive me if I'm repeating. Can the bottle of psarm i recieved with the stack be used with the formadrol or does it require it's own pct?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think one of you has been over this with me before so forgive me if I'm repeating. Can the bottle of psarm i recieved with the stack be used with the formadrol or does it require it's own pct?
pSarm can be used with Formadrol for PCT yes...it will not require any pct.;)

I

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anything you add will just be additional support, but nothing else is needed. Formadrol is a great PCT solution for this stack. It's very potent stuff. Just make sure you keep up with your diet and training, and I have no doubt you will make progress throughout PCT.