Question on M1d

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Question on M1d

So i was looking into M1d i know its a mild pro hormone and what not but i read on some site in the warnings or whatever instead of the usual Warning do not consume under the age of 21 it was 18 Why is that i thought all pro-hormones wernt safe until 21 im 22 so im not questioning it because im under 21 but what makes it different then others, i mean there are products like prime that say you must be 21 why is this 18?

And if i do run M1d would taking cycle assist,Fish Oil,Multi,whey be enough on cycle and i heard since its so mild just formadrol extreme for PCT? Just want to get my facts straight before i dive into ph's.

Also i havent read of any bad side effects from use with proper PCT but what should i be aware of.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jumpshot903 View Post
    So i was looking into M1d i know its a mild pro hormone and what not but i read on some site in the warnings or whatever instead of the usual Warning do not consume under the age of 21 it was 18 Why is that i thought all pro-hormones wernt safe until 21 im 22 so im not questioning it because im under 21 but what makes it different then others, i mean there are products like prime that say you must be 21 why is this 18?
    The legal age to consume these products is 18+. While I don't condone the use under 21, some people can handle it, and it's up to themselves to judge whether they're one of those people or not. 21 is a ballpark age, and so many people act that as soon as you turn 21, it's okay to take these products. Heck, some people could probably handle it at 17 while others shouldn't take it until they're 25. It's all relative, bro.

And if i do run M1d would taking cycle assist,Fish Oil,Multi,whey be enough on cycle and i heard since its so mild just formadrol extreme for PCT? Just want to get my facts straight before i dive into ph's.
    Yes, that's plenty for on cycle treatment.

T911 or Formadrol Extreme are great for PCT; I'd personally go with T911.
    Also i havent read of any bad side effects from use with proper PCT but what should i be aware of.
    I've really never heard of anyone having side effects from M1D. Just know that even though it's mild it carries the same possible side effects as any other AAS, but the probability you will experience any is lower than many others.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Answers

I have used M1D several times with amazing results. I used it once during a cut and I was able to maintain size and strength while losing BF. I really start to notice key veins in upper chest while on M1Dand slight aggression and focus. I used Formadrol for PCT with success.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cycle question/Been out of the game question
    By animalkrack3r in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-19-2012, 04:34 PM
  2. Daa question + waxy maize (Kwick Karb) question
    By doolee in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-06-2011, 12:57 PM