1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.16%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Trifecta question

Hello all. I am about to receive a trifecta kit via a trade with someone else. This trifecta kit, i assume, is the older version because it expires in 2010, and includes the RED CAPS.

Question #1 : How much more effective are the sublingual (white caps) better than the red caps (swallow)? If the white caps are significantly better, then I will just hold off and log this some other time when I get the money to purchase the newer version.

Question #2 : He is also going to throw in an EXTRA bottle of methyl 1-D. How would you all dose this now with me getting the extra bottle of 1-D, and does this make this stack much sweeter in terms of dosage and gains.

thanks

2. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.33%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by msucurt View Post
    Hello all. I am about to receive a trifecta kit via a trade with someone else. This trifecta kit, i assume, is the older version because it expires in 2010, and includes the RED CAPS.

Question #1 : How much more effective are the sublingual (white caps) better than the red caps (swallow)? If the white caps are significantly better, then I will just hold off and log this some other time when I get the money to purchase the newer version.

Question #2 : He is also going to throw in an EXTRA bottle of methyl 1-D. How would you all dose this now with me getting the extra bottle of 1-D, and does this make this stack much sweeter in terms of dosage and gains.

thanks
    I will be first to tell you, both versions are great, are the sub tablets better for absorption? Yes, but you should have great results either way. If you got another bottle of the M1-D you can run up to 6 caps a day do a 3/3 split, thatís what I would do...

Similar Forum Threads

1. Trifecta Stack + OEP Question
    By Jorsn in forum PES
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-20-2011, 08:33 PM
  2. Trifecta Question
    By Naberious in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-06-2010, 08:46 PM
  3. TRIFECTA stack question
    By SSgt Psycho in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 8