LG Trifecta Stack Question...

amir344

Awards
I have been researching the trifecta stack, and all the feedback has told me that this truly does work wonders with hard work and diet. I'm ready to take the stack but have a question. Does the trifecta stack have the new improved formulas of the PHs that I have current saw, or are they older versions? And does it work as well? Should I just go with the stack anyways or get the new versions? Any feedback would be greatly appreicated.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I have been researching the trifecta stack, and all the feedback has told me that this truly does work wonders with hard work and diet. I'm ready to take the stack but have a question. Does the trifecta stack have the new improved formulas of the PHs that I have current saw, or are they older versions? And does it work as well? Should I just go with the stack anyways or get the new versions? Any feedback would be greatly appreicated.
I believe the trifecta stack now includes the new sublingual form of mmv2, I'm thinking the M1D is still the tried and true older formula as the new m1d black has only just been released.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I believe the trifecta stack now includes the new sublingual form of mmv2, I'm thinking the M1D is still the tried and true older formula as the new m1d black has only just been released.
Right folks are saying they are getting MMv3, but no the M1-d Black, and like craig said this is because it just now released. Im sure in time it will take its place.

Cfour

Cfour

Awards
  • Established
Right folks are saying they are getting MMv3, but no the M1-d Black, and like craig said this is because it just now released. Im sure in time it will take its place.
On my MMV2 run, you advised me to buy 2 bottles & dbl. my daily doses....which worked great BTW. Will one Trifecta Stack be enough for a positve run? I'm planning this for the end of September.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
On my MMV2 run, you advised me to buy 2 bottles & dbl. my daily doses....which worked great BTW. Will one Trifecta Stack be enough for a positve run? I'm planning this for the end of September.
I feel that mmv2 combined with m1d eliminates the need to increase the mmv2 to such an amount. So to answer you, yes :)

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What I gave you was the old trifecta stack dose's, when LG used the Liquid Masterdrol, it was 16ml a day, MMv2 3 caps = about 8 ml, but to answer you yes:)