what to stack with AS

crankchest

Awards
Wondering what can be taken with AS with out being overkill .

crankchest

Awards
great was thinking about that but didn't want to push the hormones to much. going to add powerfull at bed and orange triad and some quality food should rock thanks!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
great was thinking about that but didn't want to push the hormones to much. going to add powerfull at bed and orange triad and some quality food should rock thanks!
My pleasure man, let me know how it goes :)

crankchest

Awards
Wondering about hair loss what would be the best to take with those two to make sure I dont lose any. Also how does this compare to liquid mast love that I swear the ladies could smell the test it was crazy!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Wondering about hair loss what would be the best to take with those two to make sure I dont lose any. Also how does this compare to liquid mast love that I swear the ladies could smell the test it was crazy!
Hair loss has never really been an issue with these products :)

crankchest

Awards
Thanks gana hit it soon I will keep a log and let you know ganna go with the lipotropic protien glad LG came out with a lactose free protien.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Thanks gana hit it soon I will keep a log and let you know ganna go with the lipotropic protien glad LG came out with a lactose free protien.
Look forward to the log brother!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
for sure man, hit us up with a link:)