what to stack with AS

  1. Registered User
    crankchest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    31
    Answers
    0

    what to stack with AS


    Wondering what can be taken with AS with out being overkill .

  2. Registered User
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,010
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by crankchest View Post
    Wondering what can be taken with AS with out being overkill .
    I'd run it with mmv2 sublingual!! Would be an AWESOME lean gains/strength stack!!
  3. Registered User
    crankchest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    31
    Answers
    0


    great was thinking about that but didn't want to push the hormones to much. going to add powerfull at bed and orange triad and some quality food should rock thanks!
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,010
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by crankchest View Post
    great was thinking about that but didn't want to push the hormones to much. going to add powerfull at bed and orange triad and some quality food should rock thanks!
    My pleasure man, let me know how it goes
  5. Registered User
    crankchest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    31
    Answers
    0


    Wondering about hair loss what would be the best to take with those two to make sure I dont lose any. Also how does this compare to liquid mast love that I swear the ladies could smell the test it was crazy!
  6. Future
    Guest
    Future's Avatar


    Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    I'd run it with mmv2 sublingual!! Would be an AWESOME lean gains/strength stack!!
    I have been using it during prep and like it alot.
  7. Registered User
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,010
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by crankchest View Post
    Wondering about hair loss what would be the best to take with those two to make sure I dont lose any. Also how does this compare to liquid mast love that I swear the ladies could smell the test it was crazy!
    Hair loss has never really been an issue with these products
  8. Registered User
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,913
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Hair loss has never really been an issue with these products

    agree, Ive ran them a few times, never had a hair problem
  9. Registered User
    crankchest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    31
    Answers
    0


    Thanks gana hit it soon I will keep a log and let you know ganna go with the lipotropic protien glad LG came out with a lactose free protien.
  10. Registered User
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,010
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by crankchest View Post
    Thanks gana hit it soon I will keep a log and let you know ganna go with the lipotropic protien glad LG came out with a lactose free protien.
    Look forward to the log brother!
  11. Registered User
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,913
    Answers
    0


    for sure man, hit us up with a link
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. For Sale: Swole Stack and Ultimate Body Transformation Stack (Muscle Builders)
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-06-2011, 07:59 AM
  2. Replies: 301
    Last Post: 11-15-2010, 09:49 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-15-2010, 03:31 PM
  4. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-09-2009, 05:30 AM
  5. Good stack? Bad Stack? Epic Stack?
    By mikeylikesit in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-28-2009, 04:07 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in