Initial Impressions: Anadraulic State, BC+EAA, Lipotropic Protein (new flavour)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Anadraulic State (Fruit Punch Slam Flavour)

Smell - 8.5/10: As soon as I opened the tub I was assaulted by the smell of cinnamon. When I added the powder to water the smell changed to that of a fruit punch, with a strong thread of pomegranate and hints of raspberry.

Taste - 9/10: Awesome!...Pre-gym I prepared the Anadraulic State a few minutes before I drank it. It tasted like fruit juice; the pomegranate came through quite strongly, followed by subtle hints of raspberry...For my post-gym dose I prepared it before I went to the gym and put it in the fridge while I was in the gym. After the gym I just took it (didn't shake before drinking). The taste was the same. However, come to the last of it there were some grainy bits; these tasted like cinnamon and reminded me of the texture of the sugar on cinnamon donuts.

Solubility - 3/10: The powder did not dissolve at all. It didn't even dissolve when I stirred it. I ended up shaking it for ~20 seconds to mix it in. Lots of froth and bubbles that lingered for at least 5 minutes after shaking.

Texture - 10/10: Like fruit juice diluted with water.

Other Effects - 10/10: I did not experience any nausea, tummy upsets, bloating, etc. from the Anadraulic State. The taste lingered though for ~40 minutes after dosing (on both occasions), but it was quite pleasant.

BC+EAA (Watermelon - Kiwi Flavour)

Smell - 8/10: On opening the tub it smelt like watermelon/cucumber.

Taste - 5/10: This didn't taste like it smelt. In fact it tasted like fruit cordial, which I do not like.

Solubility- 3/10: The powder did not dissolve at all. It didn't even dissolve when I stirred it. I ended up shaking it for ~20 seconds to mix it in. Lots of froth and bubbles that lingered for at least 5 minutes after shaking.

Texture - 10/10: Like fruit juice diluted with water.

Lipotropic Protein (Reformulated Extra Rich Vanilla Flavour)

Smell - 6/10: Smells like the original vanilla flavour used to taste: Vanilla and slightly nutty.

Taste - 1/10: I was looking forward to the taste, as I loved the original vanilla flavour. However from the first sip I had to FORCE myself to finish my shake. This is the most revolting protein powder that I have ever had (and that is saying something); the only word I can think of for it is vile (and it's supposed to be BETTER than the original flavour)! I was quite shocked to be honest, as I LOVED the original flavour taste.

Mixability - 8/10: Mixed well with shaking. No clumps or excess powder was left.

Texture - 8/10: As with taste, this was NOTHING like the original (which was thick, creamy, grainy and like oatmeal re texture). Texture was just like I'd added something to my water. It was not thick. It was not creamy. It was not grainy. This made it less 'filling' than the original, but not a bad change.

Other Effects - 5/10: The last huge difference between this and the original was how it made me feel. Not long after my first shake my tummy became upset, gurgling away. It continued for a couple of hours. The same thing happened again after my second shake. Definitely NOT pleasant, but something I can manage.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Status
Not open for further replies.