Trifecta Stack - Log/Review/Thoughts

impulseoctane

impulseoctane

Awards
Well it's not really a log, simply because I don't have the time. Working two jobs makes it hard enough to find time to lift, let alone write about it online :type:.

I purchased the Trifecta Stack last Thursday, and started it last Friday.

I chose the stack because I wanted to get into PH/DS territory, but wanted to start out on the more mild side. The other cool part is that Formadrol is included, so I don't have to worry about extra "PCT", though I'll probably through some trib and what not in there, just to be safe.

The edition I got has M1D XL, MMv2, and Form. Extreme.

I'm dosing it according to the included "diet and exercise" guide, though I'm not following that program.

I've been eating roughly 5,000 calories daily for the last month, all pretty clean.

I'm about 5'7", 172.7 pounds (just checked!), and I've been avidly lifting for about a year and a half.

To be honest, after reading a million different reviews of the stack, ranging from people loving it, to people bashing it, I figured it would be a hit or miss, and I'd just have to try it myself. After reading many people claiming it was "just DHEA" and "crap", I really didn't know what to expect. The closet thing I've ran to this was a DHEA & 6-OXO stack does really low for 4 weeks. I didn't really see much in the lines of size, but my bench went up about 10 pounds. Nothing spectacular, but hey, 10 pounds is 10 pounds. Probably could have done it naturally if I upped some cals.

Needless to say, I started this Trifecta stack on Friday, and its now Tuesday; here's my thoughts thus far:

I didn't really expect much, and I'm only a few day into the stack. I was so wrong.

I know, I know. "Placebo Effect". Trust me when I say it's not. I've used a million different products that have been "the next best thing", and had little to no results. I'm a very "real" person. I'm honest, and I'll tell you straight up how it is. This stuff works.

No other product EVER has given me the strength gains of this stack, and I'm barely a half week in.

Just last week when I was benching I got 1 X 225. The same damn amount I've been at for the last month and a half. I benched today, and put up 230 X 3. Call it what you want; that's no placebo. My diet hasn't changed. My routine hasn't changed. Nothing but the addition of the Trifecta stack has changed. I'm truly shocked.

I'm going to keep posting in this thread with my experiences of the stack, but it's not going to be a formal log.

If you have any questions, PM me or post in the thread. If I can't help, I'm sure a rep or even Erik can.

CLIFFS (kinda long cliffs, but deal):
- Been on the Trifecta stack for 5 days.
- Bench went from 225X1 to 235X3 already.
- Weight has gone from 169.4 to 172.7.
- Nothing else has changed as far as diet/routine/other supps.
- It's not possible that this stack is "just DHEA", there's more to it.
- Noticeably better workouts & endurance already
- Thank you LG Sciences!

I'll be back soon to post more! :thanks:

impulseoctane

impulseoctane

Awards
EDIT: I know I'm "New" here, but I've been lifting seriously for about a year and a half. I've snooped here for a while, and I'm a member at most of the other large forums. AM is my latest forum of choice. I'm sick of all of the BS on other large forums for bodybuilding.

Please don't let me "newbie-ness" effect your interpretation of my review. And BTW: I have zero affiliation with LG in anyway what-so-ever.

impulseoctane

impulseoctane

Awards
I know, triple post. My bad. But here's my only complaint to LG thus far:

Start naming your products differently. It's damn annoying with 3 versions of products, to try and get any info on the one you're taking.

M1D, M1D XL, M1D ("new"). At least make it CLEAR what the differences are.

Then there's LM, MMv2, MMv3. Again, it's a pain in the ass to try and get info for one product, when there's three with the same name.

Hell, there's even three versions of the Trifecta stack, one with "MiD, LM, IGH1, & Form", another with "M1D, MMv2, Form", then another with "M1D XL, MMv2, Form". There's actually more, because of MMv3 coming out, and MMv2 XL.

Can't we com up with new names? It's like Gaspari's "Halodrol Liquigels" .. nothing close to the original.

That would have to be my only complaint so far.

Okay. I'm done posting. Off to work for the next 6 hours. Burger flippin' FTW.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Great post! We love the feedback, thanks for the posts! Good point on the names for the products. THe new versions will be M-1D and F-Drol to make it easier to keep straight

impulseoctane

impulseoctane

Awards
Great post! We love the feedback, thanks for the posts! Good point on the names for the products. THe new versions will be M-1D and F-Drol to make it easier to keep straight
That would be awesome. Just so it's easier to not only find information, but just to know what you're taking. I don't mind them being similar, but the exact same thing is just annoying.

And I just took my last dose for today, and realized that the name isn't printed on the actual capsule. That might be another something to consider. Red pills that are the exact same size with no label are hard to differentiate.

BUT: So I stop sounding so negative; I'm truly blown away. I can't wait to bench again next week. I'm stoked to see what I'll be able to put up. Dead's & cleans tomorrow, so I'll stop back in at some point to fill everyone in!

:wave2:

Katman9

Awards
How is your vascularity with the stack? If it is good, how much bf have you lost, or think you will lose?

impulseoctane

impulseoctane

Awards
How is your vascularity with the stack? If it is good, how much bf have you lost, or think you will lose?
Well my vascularity hasn't really changed much to be honest. Then again I'm only 5 days in.

I'm at roughly 13% bf, so I'm sure I'd notice if & when it starts to change.

I would imagine this will have at least a minor positive effect on BF, if not just from the "metabolism complex" with the yhombie and what not.

Maybe I'll do a day in the gym without a PWO supp and see how the pumps/vascularity go.

Right now I'm taking Star Chem Lab's Armageddon, and it's awesome. (I love glycerol based pre's which is why I'm a fan of SCL) So I'll have to try to see what happens without it and see the veins.

I'll keep you posted!

impulseoctane

impulseoctane

Awards
I'm loving this stack. Plain and simple.

To answer the earlier questions, I'll be honest: I'm still not any more vascular today than I was a week ago. I'm also eating about 1000 calories over maintenance though, which I'm sure has an effect. I've also gained about 3.7 pounds so far. This could be water though, as I upped my intake of water (by 1/2 gallon) for the cycle. That's the only part of my diet that changed.

I did legs today, and damn do they feel great right now.

For the first time I broke my PR of 315 on squats. (Weak compared to many here, I know..). I managed to put up 325 for 1, and about a half of another, but I could feel it wasn't going to end well, so I racked it.

I also did 690 on the leg press like always, but did 690 X 8 versus 690 X 6 like normal. I didn't have a spotter at the time, so I didn't max, but I will before the cycle is over.

I want to thank you LG for this stack. The best $80 I've ever spent on supplements.

I'll keep reporting back as the stack roll's on!

-IO

Cfour

Cfour

Awards
  • Established
I'm loving this stack. Plain and simple.

To answer the earlier questions, I'll be honest: I'm still not any more vascular today than I was a week ago. I'm also eating about 1000 calories over maintenance though, which I'm sure has an effect. I've also gained about 3.7 pounds so far. This could be water though, as I upped my intake of water (by 1/2 gallon) for the cycle. That's the only part of my diet that changed.

I did legs today, and damn do they feel great right now.

For the first time I broke my PR of 315 on squats. (Weak compared to many here, I know..). I managed to put up 325 for 1, and about a half of another, but I could feel it wasn't going to end well, so I racked it.

I also did 690 on the leg press like always, but did 690 X 8 versus 690 X 6 like normal. I didn't have a spotter at the time, so I didn't max, but I will before the cycle is over.

I want to thank you LG for this stack. The best $80 I've ever spent on supplements.

I'll keep reporting back as the stack roll's on!

-IO
I'll bet the farm that the vascularity will come. I'm just finishing MMV2 solo & I'm blown away with the veins that have shown up. Beginning of this cycle I had none....never have. But it's there now and the wife is liking it.:bigok:

BTW....what actually causes the vascularity & is that something that I will keep post cycle?

impulseoctane

impulseoctane

Awards
I'll bet the farm that the vascularity will come. I'm just finishing MMV2 solo & I'm blown away with the veins that have shown up. Beginning of this cycle I had none....never have. But it's there now and the wife is liking it.:bigok:

BTW....what actually causes the vascularity & is that something that I will keep post cycle?
I hope so! The fact I've gained what I have so far is enough to sell me; but there's still three weeks left!

Vascularity can be influenced in a number of ways. Mainly by a reduction in body fat % and those damn genetics. Supplements can play a role, ie helping shed bodyfat, boosting NO2 (think arginine & pre workout supps).

I'd also imagine that blood pressure would play a role, but I'm not sure.

I would venture to guess that you'll stay just as vascular after you're off of MMv2, especially if it was caused by a decrease in BF%.

impulseoctane

impulseoctane

Awards
Today I did arms, and yet again, I was floored!

It's so hard for me to believe that I'm only a week in; it really is. I've seen less results from products in 8 weeks, than the Trifecta Stack in just 1.

The endurance is way up, by 2-4 reps; my lifts have increased (look back to my chest day) by small plates; LG - I'm impressed.

Like I said before, I've ran a small cycle of DHEA and 6-OXO and saw little results. The Trifecta Stack is more than "just" DHEA.

That leads me to this small rant: I don't know why people feel the need to criticize products they have never used before. I want reviews from people who have USED products. I don't care if the label isn't pretty, I don't care what some "chemist" said about another companies product, I don't care what you think the nomenclature is, I don't care what results your best friends, buddies, mothers, husbands, friends, son got, I want to hear YOUR review of a product YOU tried. I'm sick and tired of hearing "reviews" from people who have never used the product that they are "reviewing".

Rant over.

Anyway, I'm only a week in, so I can't say for sure yet, but this may be the best product (referring to the stack as one product) I've ever used. I would absolutely recommend it to anyone of my friends or family members.

Monday I'm not going to take a pre before I do shoulders, and see how good the pumps/vascularity is with just the stack alone.

Thanks LG,

IO

Cfour

Cfour

Awards
  • Established
Today I did arms, and yet again, I was floored!

It's so hard for me to believe that I'm only a week in; it really is. I've seen less results from products in 8 weeks, than the Trifecta Stack in just 1.

The endurance is way up, by 2-4 reps; my lifts have increased (look back to my chest day) by small plates; LG - I'm impressed.

Like I said before, I've ran a small cycle of DHEA and 6-OXO and saw little results. The Trifecta Stack is more than "just" DHEA.

That leads me to this small rant: I don't know why people feel the need to criticize products they have never used before. I want reviews from people who have USED products. I don't care if the label isn't pretty, I don't care what some "chemist" said about another companies product, I don't care what you think the nomenclature is, I don't care what results your best friends, buddies, mothers, husbands, friends, son got, I want to hear YOUR review of a product YOU tried. I'm sick and tired of hearing "reviews" from people who have never used the product that they are "reviewing".

Rant over.

Anyway, I'm only a week in, so I can't say for sure yet, but this may be the best product (referring to the stack as one product) I've ever used. I would absolutely recommend it to anyone of my friends or family members.

Monday I'm not going to take a pre before I do shoulders, and see how good the pumps/vascularity is with just the stack alone.

Thanks LG,

IO
OK dude...u sold me. I figure mid to late September will be about 3 months off this cycle. Sounds like good timing to me. You should post up some pics bro.

impulseoctane

impulseoctane

Awards
I wasn't going to get this into the log, but here's some pics I just took.

These are 1 week & 1 day in, I have none from the beginning.

Sorry for the awful quality, especially of the shot of my back :dunno:

img199.imageshack.us/i/backflex.jpg/
img4.imageshack.us/i/frontflexk.jpg/
img199.imageshack.us/i/frontrelaxed.jpg/

EDIT: It wouldn't let me post the pics because I don't have 50 posts. Dumb rule. Should be closer to 10, but it's whatever. You'll just have to copy/paste.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK dude...u sold me. I figure mid to late September will be about 3 months off this cycle. Sounds like good timing to me. You should post up some pics bro.
good timiing, time on= time off...

impulseoctane

impulseoctane

Awards
I'm on the fly right now to work. I'll write more details later, but I did shoulders today with no pump product.

Long story short, I'm doing it again tomorrow. This **** rocks.

Gonzo

Awards
Finally broke down and bought the Trifecta Stack with the free I-GH-1 bottle from Nutraplanet...I will start my own log as soon as it arrives and I get everything in order.

Right now I am:
46 years old
6'0"

I am soft..flabby in the middle. No real muscle tone. Been very thin my entire life and considered a hard gainer until I hit my 40s..now I am soft. I have an extreme disc degeneration in my lower spine which began after getting rear-ended by a drunk driver back in '94. I can't support any real weight which bears directly downward on my spine (Squats, military presses, etc.) so my upper body has lost a lot of strength. it has seriously hampered my Brazilian Jiujitsu competition and teaching and Kempo-jujitsu teaching. All I can do now at 100% is my Eskrima. So this sucks, and I am tired and pissed off. So let's get the stack and let's get it on.

I will post my real weights and reps (as sad as they might be) with no bull as I start my stack (stop laughing, at least i'm trying! LOL)

Thanks for the updates on your log...good luck and good progress to you....hope to be joining you soon....

GONZO !!!

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Can we use some of your quotes for our web site?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Finally broke down and bought the Trifecta Stack with the free I-GH-1 bottle from Nutraplanet...I will start my own log as soon as it arrives and I get everything in order.

Right now I am:
46 years old
6'0"

I am soft..flabby in the middle. No real muscle tone. Been very thin my entire life and considered a hard gainer until I hit my 40s..now I am soft. I have an extreme disc degeneration in my lower spine which began after getting rear-ended by a drunk driver back in '94. I can't support any real weight which bears directly downward on my spine (Squats, military presses, etc.) so my upper body has lost a lot of strength. it has seriously hampered my Brazilian Jiujitsu competition and teaching and Kempo-jujitsu teaching. All I can do now at 100% is my Eskrima. So this sucks, and I am tired and pissed off. So let's get the stack and let's get it on.

I will post my real weights and reps (as sad as they might be) with no bull as I start my stack (stop laughing, at least i'm trying! LOL)

Thanks for the updates on your log...good luck and good progress to you....hope to be joining you soon....

GONZO !!!
Awesome man, look forward to your log and I will help you where I can :)

Gonzo

Awards
Legal Gear....

I dont want to hijack this member's log...

I will get my log up and running by the end of the week....and yes, you may most certainly use any, and all, quotes I post on this forum.

Thank you!

GONZO !!!

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Impulse? What about you can we use some of your posts on our site?

impulseoctane

impulseoctane

Awards
Impulse? What about you can we use some of your posts on our site?
Absolutely.

To Gonzo: Good Luck! Once yours is up, come back and post a link here so we can check it out! I don't mind at all if you want to keep posting feedback here too. The more the merrier. Especially if you have questions or anything, it's nice to have them all answered in one thread. You're going to love it!

impulseoctane

impulseoctane

Awards
I'm on the fly right now to work. I'll write more details later, but I did shoulders today with no pump product.

Long story short, I'm doing it again tomorrow. This **** rocks.
Just to follow up on this:

I did both Shoulders (Monday) and Chest (Today) without a stimulant or pump pre work out product. I did take my BCAAs pre like always, but none of the Armageddon.

The mental focus is crazy while on the stack. It's almost like you're mad at the weights. It's not really a "mean" feeling, but it's more than an "in the zone" feeling. I can't really put it into words. It's like you're "on the edge".

Pumps were awesome, and I'm starting to see some of the leaning out effects. The lower two abs are starting to poke out to join the upper 4 (finally!).

At this point, I can't really say much more than what I've already said; this stuff is awesome, my lifts are increasing, i'm in an awesome "ready to go" mental state, and I'm starting to see some of the leaning effects.

I can't wait to see what the next few weeks have in store!

Also, I read a post on BB.com where someone said their libido was diminishing, yet so far, I've experienced quite the opposite. We'll see!

IO

(PS. I just want to put this smiley in a post, because its awesome :gives:)

impulseoctane

impulseoctane

Awards
awesome updates man :)
:tool:

Haha, kidding. These AM smilies ****ing rock tho.

Thanks man for stoppin in!

I really wasn't planning on keeping half this much detail haha, but this is great stuff.

I'm 1 week and 6 days in; and noticeably more lean. About two weeks into the Trifecta stack, I look like I've lost more weight (but I've gained 6 pounds so far ..) than while on any fat burner I've ever used; even Mito.

As I've said before in the thread, and will again: Really, LG, I'm very impressed. Thank you.

I'll keep you posted!!

impulseoctane

impulseoctane

Awards
This morning marks the start of week 3. I'm noticeably leaner, and my strength continues to increase.

I won't be going to the gym today because I'll be at a golf benefit all day. I wont be able to make up for it tomorrow because it's the 4th, leaving Sunday the makeup day.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
This morning marks the start of week 3. I'm noticeably leaner, and my strength continues to increase.

I won't be going to the gym today because I'll be at a golf benefit all day. I wont be able to make up for it tomorrow because it's the 4th, leaving Sunday the makeup day.
Enjoy your day man, and hit that gym harder next time :)

impulseoctane

impulseoctane

Awards
Enjoy your day man, and hit that gym harder next time :)
Thanks man!

I did alright ended up 76 on a 70 course, so a +6 for the day isn't too awful.

Either way, I'm sure today won't be the best day in terms of diet OR training, but this is the last day before the end of the stack that should be out of routine, so I'm sure it will be alright.

Happy July 4th! :usa:

See you all back here tomorrow!

jjmaziarz

Awards
impulse, I am very happy that you are getting these kind of results already. I will be purchasing the Trifecta stack in September and hopefully being fortunate enough to receive the free bottle og I-GH-1. I was wondering if you could shed some light are what your dosages are?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
impulse, I am very happy that you are getting these kind of results already. I will be purchasing the Trifecta stack in September and hopefully being fortunate enough to receive the free bottle og I-GH-1. I was wondering if you could shed some light are what your dosages are?
good question :)
The trifect stack is up on a discounted sale on the LG site really soon as well ;)

code:tritweet07 use that and see how cheap you get it ;)

jjmaziarz

Awards
Thanks man! I can't wait for this stack. My friend just picked up Animal Stak and swears by it, but I can't wait to start the Trifecta stack and blow him out of the water.

impulseoctane

impulseoctane

Awards
Awesome man!! I don't have the IGH1, but I'm dosing the M1D and MMv2 exactly as the box says. 2 M1D & 1 MMv2 morning; 1MMv2 Pre Workout/midday; 3 M1D 1MMv2 night. All with at least 5g fat.

good question :)
The trifect stack is up on a discounted sale on the LG site really soon as well ;)

code:tritweet07 use that and see how cheap you get it ;)
:damnit: I paid way more than that!! 35% OFF?! Crazy good deal ...

impulseoctane

impulseoctane

Awards
Just as an update, I'm definitely leaning out like crazy. It's about time you can see all 6 abs again! Not perfectly clear cut, but a very noticeable improvement! The best part? I'm eating almost 5,000 calories daily!! Hell, I had 2 huge steak sandwiches last night covered in cheese and mushrooms, and I look like I'm eating carrots for breakfast lunch and dinner!

Don't take that the wrong way though: I still have all of my muscle mass and my lifts are increasing weekly. My weight is up about 6 pounds since the start of the stack.

jjmaziarz

Awards
That's awesome man. I can't wait to start this stack. Hopefully I'll get the same results you're getting!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Just as an update, I'm definitely leaning out like crazy. It's about time you can see all 6 abs again! Not perfectly clear cut, but a very noticeable improvement! The best part? I'm eating almost 5,000 calories daily!! Hell, I had 2 huge steak sandwiches last night covered in cheese and mushrooms, and I look like I'm eating carrots for breakfast lunch and dinner!

Don't take that the wrong way though: I still have all of my muscle mass and my lifts are increasing weekly. My weight is up about 6 pounds since the start of the stack.
Awesome work brother! Just keep lifting big and eating loads and let the stack do the rest ;)

jmoney02

Awards
Has anyone taking the Trifecta stack experienced any problems with sleep?

jjmaziarz

Awards
Been doing some reading while I sit here bored at work. Should I try and get the Stack that comes with a free bottle of PSARM or the one that comes with the bottle of I-gh-1? Any reccomendations?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been doing some reading while I sit here bored at work. Should I try and get the Stack that comes with a free bottle of PSARM or the one that comes with the bottle of I-gh-1? Any reccomendations?
Ive had awesome results with pSarm...my vote goes there:)

impulseoctane

impulseoctane

Awards
Has anyone taking the Trifecta stack experienced any problems with sleep?
You might if you take it too close to bed, due to the yhombie. Personally though, I have not had any problems.

Just be careful with the pSarm, some people have nasty stomach issues with it. I haven't used it as a standalone but it's in AS which I took without any problems. I'd say give it a whirl, if it doesn't agree, just remember it was free (haha i made a rhyme..)

Ive had awesome results with pSarm...my vote goes there:)
Many people have. I'd say go with it as well.

------------------------------------------------------------

Today I did my BACK routine, and again, PRs were broke. Yesterday I benched, and same thing. I have nothing negative to report!

jmoney02

Awards
yo Impulseoctane, you seem pretty knowledgable on the trifecta stack so I am directing this to you but all are free to pitch in. Where do you stand on having a couple of drinks over the weekend while you're running a cycle? Is the liver already worked hard enough?

impulseoctane

impulseoctane

Awards
yo Impulseoctane, you seem pretty knowledgable on the trifecta stack so I am directing this to you but all are free to pitch in. Where do you stand on having a couple of drinks over the weekend while you're running a cycle? Is the liver already worked hard enough?
Honestly, :gives:.

Haha, seriously though: It's never really a good idea to give your liver a 1,2 punch, but as long as you don't have a history of liver problems, I'd say it's fine. I am going to a concert this weekend, and if you don't think I'm going to be drinking, you're nuts. The stack really isn't too harsh on the liver as it is, see the "MMv2: How it works" sticky in this section.

Just be responsible. To go out and have fun on a Friday or Saturday night isn't going to kill you, but if you're a raging alcoholic, I'd advise against it.

Woody72

Awards
Are you following the workout that came with the stack...or doing your own? My current workout hits everything 2 times per week...the workout that came with the stack is only once a week. Do you see any issues with keeping with my workout...or should i stick to their suggestion of once per week?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One great thing is the Trifecta stack is very very mild, and very liver friendly but produces outstanding results, which really fools people. For what you can achive and gain off this compared to something that is methlyated is just amazing. will a few beers hurt you, not at all. but I am one, when your on a quest/cycle to achive amazing results why drink? but thats me. Everyone is different some people keep a strick diet and never divert from it to make the most of it, but if you cheat once, sometimes it leads to twice, and a third time and so forth..

Are you following the workout that came with the stack...or doing your own? My current workout hits everything 2 times per week...the workout that came with the stack is only once a week. Do you see any issues with keeping with my workout...or should i stick to their suggestion of once per week?
What ever works for you man, I see no point on hitting everything twice a week, you should allow 48-72 hours to recover for each part, key word being SHOULD, you dont wanna over train, but if you have a routine that has been working for you and you like the results then dont try and fix somwthing that isnt broken. For example my routine looks like this,

M-Chest/tri's
T- Back/Bi's
W-Shoulders/Traps
T- legs
F- All around FA day, try for heavier weights ect ect
S- Off
S- Off

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
One great thing is the Trifecta stack is very very mild, and very liver friendly but produces outstanding results, which really fools people. For what you can achive and gain off this compared to something that is methlyated is just amazing. will a few beers hurt you, not at all. but I am one, when your on a quest/cycle to achive amazing results why drink? but thats me. Everyone is different some people keep a strick diet and never divert from it to make the most of it, but if you cheat once, sometimes it leads to twice, and a third time and so forth..

What ever works for you man, I see no point on hitting everything twice a week, you should allow 48-72 hours to recover for each part, key word being SHOULD, you dont wanna over train, but if you have a routine that has been working for you and you like the results then dont try and fix somwthing that isnt broken. For example my routine looks like this,

M-Chest/tri's
T- Back/Bi's
W-Shoulders/Traps
T- legs
F- All around FA day, try for heavier weights ect ect
S- Off
S- Off
solid advice brother :)

impulseoctane

impulseoctane

Awards
The stack is over for me on this coming Friday, the 17th.

It's going to be a sad day! The gains made thus far are truly unreal.

For "PCT" I'll be doing the FX that came with the stack, and NXLabs T3, just because I have it chillin' and I want to use it up.

I do think this is the only part I'm going to deviate away from the box on. I'm going to taper 4/3/2/1. Thoughts on this from the reps? Should I taper or not? Also, with the T3, take the full 6 cap dose, or half dose it? I've only got about 11 days worth at 6/d.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The stack is over for me on this coming Friday, the 17th.

It's going to be a sad day! The gains made thus far are truly unreal.

For "PCT" I'll be doing the FX that came with the stack, and NXLabs T3, just because I have it chillin' and I want to use it up.

I do think this is the only part I'm going to deviate away from the box on. I'm going to taper 4/3/2/1. Thoughts on this from the reps? Should I taper or not? Also, with the T3, take the full 6 cap dose, or half dose it? I've only got about 11 days worth at 6/d.

Tapering down like that will be fine,:thumbsup: I have ran the same plan and worked great!

impulseoctane

impulseoctane

Awards
Tapering down like that will be fine,:thumbsup: I have ran the same plan and worked great!
Woah, quick reply!

And thanks! I'll be tapering 4/3/2/1 then.

Would it be best to add the T3 in at the beginning or the end of the taper?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Woah, quick reply!

And thanks! I'll be tapering 4/3/2/1 then.

Would it be best to add the T3 in at the beginning or the end of the taper?
hahaha, were here for you guys:)

Form is potent, I would not add it in the start IMO it would be overkill, I have never ran T3, but if I used it at all It would be towards the end..

impulseoctane

impulseoctane

Awards
hahaha, were here for you guys:)

Form is potent, I would not add it in the start IMO it would be overkill, I have never ran T3, but if I used it at all It would be towards the end..
Alright, I'll probably add it in about the middle of week 3.

It's basically an "all in one" .. It's an AI, Trib, ZMA, NO, and more product haha, but it does the job.

If the Form is working well alone, I might not add the T3 at all so well see.

Thanks again for the help man!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright, I'll probably add it in about the middle of week 3.

It's basically an "all in one" .. It's an AI, Trib, ZMA, NO, and more product haha, but it does the job.

If the Form is working well alone, I might not add the T3 at all so well see.

Thanks again for the help man!
Anytime bro, if you need anything else post up or send us a PM to any of us:thumbsup: